Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike (21949 Views)

Oyibo Man Enters LASTMA Bike To Beat Traffic On Ikorodu Road [photos] / Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. / Seizure Of 130 Houses Sparks Protest In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by dani1luv: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2013

Pandemonium broke out yesterday at Iyana Adeoyo, Ring Road area of Ibadan when an unidentified man in his thirties, attempted suicide by jumping in front of oncoming vehicle, after officers of the Oyo State commercial vehicle registration unit impounded his bike because his papers were fake.

According to eyewitnesses, the man kept on pleading, trying to explain to the officers that he didn't know his papers were fake. Unfortunately, his pleas fell on deaf ears.
That was when the man went into a frenzy, ran towards an oncoming trailer and flung himself in front of the vehicle. Onlookers jumped at him, rescued him. Before they turned again, the man threw himself under an SUV, he was pulled out again.
He then reportedly went into shock, started foaming in the mouth. Some policemen arrived and carried him to a nearby hospital.

1 Like

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2013
Coming barely days after a Nairalander told us he's tired of Nigeria.

We better tail his username and help a brother in Ibadan.

11 Likes

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Jakumo(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2013
El Guapo: Coming barely days after a Nairalander told us he's tired of Nigeria.

We better tail his username and help a brother in Ibadan.

You know that could be the Aare Onakakanfo Musiwa of the Satellite Image fame, after finding out that Oga Seun had finally found a way not only to BLOCK Musiwa's bandwidth-hogging satellite pictures, but to BLOCK all new Nairaland user names that start with Musiwa.."

Musiwa PLEASE don't do this. Don't kill yourself, at least until I can make myself sole beneficiary of a life insurance policy on you.

1 Like

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by homesteady(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2013
Ahh! Death dey sweet the man oh! gringrin
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2013
Jakumo:

You know that could be the Aare Onakakanfo Musiwa of the Satellite Image fame, after finding out that Oga Seun had finally found a way not only to BLOCK Musiwa's bandwidth-hogging satellite pictures, but to BLOCK all new Nairaland user names that start with Musiwa.."

Musiwa PLEASE don't do this. Don't kill yourself, at least until I can make myself sole beneficiary of a life insurance policy on you.

Lmao grin

Weyrey!
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2013
This is what happened when a Nation is not promising and yet citizen finds one or two things to get themselves only for Law Enforcement Agencies to serve as impediment for them !!

Nevertheless, Rule is Rule and Law is blindfolded !!!

6 Likes

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by firtash101: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2013
q
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Ayomax(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2013
cry I can relate to such feeling. when you keep on pleading, trying to explain things but getting ignored or pleas fall on deaf ears. but i can't get frustrated to this extend n do something silly like this

2 Likes

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2013
i thought some say naija middle class has increased ? seems to be at the expense of the poor

3 Likes

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by gen2briz(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2013
All I can say is that the okada should not be release. ....

1 Like

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by druid06(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2013
GEJ is working....

2 Likes

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by fpeter(f): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2013
I FEAR FOR THIS GENERATION

2 Likes

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2013
keeping mute cos i've got nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Ebenezerk2: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2013
poverty at highest level, he wanted to kill himself bcs of okada

1 Like

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Policewoman(f): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2013
Arrest his sorry azz. If he like make him fling himself into lagoon, he must explain what he is doing with fake papers. Bus drivers nakeding themselves, okada people attempting suicide. All in an attempt to evade the law.

2 Likes

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Rockyheight: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2013
This is the fustration the Ajimobi led govt. Has brought on the common people of OYO state through excessive levies and taxation

1 Like

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by AkinDavid2: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2013
Desperado

Last Note: Sorry bros...This wont change a thing.
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by druid06(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2013
Policewoman: Arrest his sorry azz. If he like make him fling himself into lagoon, he must explain what he is doing with fake papers. Bus drivers nakeding themselves, okada people attempting suicide. All in an attempt to evade the law.

All of una be thieves.

19 Likes

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by tjskii(f): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2013
Na wa o,is this d new trend,when things aren't goin ur way,commit suicide or try going naked, undecided undecided, frustration levels are realy rising

1 Like

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Policewoman(f): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2013
druid06:

All of una be thieves.
Including you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by yuzedo: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2013
Policewoman: Arrest his sorry azz. If he like make him fling himself into lagoon, he must explain what he is doing with fake papers. Bus drivers nakeding themselves, okada people attempting suicide. All in an attempt to evade the law.
i neeeeds an no-nonsence and wickedly evil devil like u as my private mopol. did u have big nyash, icecream lap + no karate? send ur cv to Chief Sweetus email adress on my profile for imediate employment. i pay hatless poeple like u well 4 secutity defense plis. wink

20 Likes

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Walexz02(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2013
no other way..! there would be no other way for him to put food on the table for himself/family,.... poverty is killing our people. oh God! we need your quick intervention in this country.... siege!

5 Likes

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by oxygen47: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2013
druid06: GEJ is working....

Some people ehhh
How does GEJ's work relate to fake motorcycle papers?
Hav U considered d fact dat d okada man might be suffering some mental/emotional trauma?

In my opinion, d okada man needs to be properly counselled/taken care of

1 Like

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by 3ace(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2013
Funny story. Foolish man, on top wetin na? If u die now, the world will not come to an end. You will be buried and your okada will either be sold or used by one of the officers.
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Nomski0(f): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2013
Looks like the motorcycle was his life

3 Likes

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by timpaker(m): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2013
Jakumo:

Musiwa does not give up, he is not Chief Sweetus! angry angry angry
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Popowaa: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2013
yuzedo:
i neeeeds an no-nonsence and wickedly evil devil like u as my private mopol. did u have big nyash, icecream lap + no karate? send ur cv to Chief Sweetus email adress on my profile for imediate employment. i pay hatless poeple like u well 4 secutity defense plis. wink
is this suppose to be a compliment?
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Arysexy(m): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2013
They shud tamper justice with mercy atleast he is better dan those louzy ibadan touts parading themselves as nurtw officials

1 Like

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by 3ace(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2013
Nakeding? Tell me you were trying to sound funny, pls.

3 Likes

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by 3ace(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2013
Arysexy: They shud tamper justice with mercy atleast he is better dan those louzy ibadan touts parading themselves as nurtw officials
They should tempa merci with Johnson-ushbebe's version of Ay's crib. Very funny scene. grin

1 Like

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Kairoseki77: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2013
Has Musiwa really been banned?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Police Chiefs From Edet To Arase - History About The Police Force / Kwankwaso Visits Shehu Sani In Kaduna Over Death His Mother. Pics / Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.