Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike (21954 Views)

Oyibo Man Enters LASTMA Bike To Beat Traffic On Ikorodu Road [photos] / Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. / Seizure Of 130 Houses Sparks Protest In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Ism4b(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2013
whatever the situation is there exist only ONE life‏ ‏to live.‎‏ ‏once you are gone then u r gone 4 gud.
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by abatajjvii: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2013
What a Bleep in this country
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by druid06(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2013
oxygen47:

Some people ehhh
How does GEJ's work relate to fake motorcycle papers?
Hav U considered d fact dat d okada man might be suffering some mental/emotional trauma?

In my opinion, d okada man needs to be properly counselled/taken care of

My statement was meant to be sarcastic. Sadly, you did not understand what I was trying to do there.

The country at the present is a shithole and Mr. President doesn't actually give a hoot about the citizens in general. His only priority right now is securing his position in the 2015 elections while the country slowly rot away.

I don't trust the police and other security agencies out there. Everyone knows how uncorrupt they are (sarcasm) What if the documents of the motorcycle was actually original and the police actually seized the documents so he could bribe his way out. This has happened countless numbers of time when the so called security official who are supposed to protect the people see their office as a means to extort from gullible Nigerians.

I say fucck GEJ, fucck our leaders and politicians and most of all, fucck the police (especially you policewoman).

6 Likes

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by write2obi(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2013
gen2briz: All I can say is that the okada should not be release. ....
Choi, this man is wicked oo. Ahhh! Bros soften your hrt abeg, this world is not our home.

1 Like

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by amarilo: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2013
They should temper justice with mercy and try to find out how he got the fake papers. Until we start solving problems from where they started we can never get it right.

1 Like

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by AbuMikey(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2013
Uselu Alert!!!!
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by venatus25(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ayomax: cry I can relate to such feeling. when you keep on pleading, trying to explain things but getting ignored or pleas fall on deaf ears. but i can't get frustrated to this extend n do something silly like this

bro, you won't understand, na condition mek crayfish bend. That bike is his only source of living. I pity for the guy.
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Onyenna(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
Jeeez!
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Pattey(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
I haven't quite seen meaningful comments right from the 1st page, but maybe its all part of why Nigerians deserve to continue suffering till their brains start functioning right.

Are some of you aware fake documents are procured for people WITHOUT them purposely doing it? I would have thought we had 'vehicles owners' etc on this forum. How much more 'faked' Okada papers. Besides, will it be the 1st time Law Enforcement officers will purposely do this to extort? Haven't you seen guys arrested for carrying 'fake' laptop receipts? All in a bid to extort them!

Besides, did we think about why this man preferred to die? His next meal was officially a closed case; his dependants, 'jonzed'!
That same bike being 'confiscated' from him would have been rode out that same evening by a new Police officer owner OR someone it was sold to.

You all run your mouths about revolution. Spineless ridiculous lot called Nigerians!

It only took a man to douse himself for Tunisia to go bunkers. How many have died, and how many keep trying to end their miserable lives here in Nigeria. Yet, y'all too-much talk and no action hypocrites still haven't found the ginger to start your so-called revolution.

Striping naked is now the norm.

In all, we call the victims names. Yes, they are wrong, no mistake about that. But can this happen if the society hadn't failed them?

Will this happen in a sane society were he has no reason for this sort of action? Yes! Once again, do not be a victim of society and become shaped against your will, BUT what happens when the spirit is completely broken?

I am not excusing the man's actions but seeing the bigger picture, I say Shame on you Nigeria! This wasn't an attention seeking fellow like the lot of you. This was someone who truly felt all was lost!

NB: if you should quote me and yan rubbish, it will be moi and thee 'entering same trouser' on NairaLand this wkend; maximum trouble!

7 Likes

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by chucky234(m): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
yuzedo:
i neeeeds an no-nonsence and wickedly evil devil like u as my private mopol. did u have big nyash, icecream lap + no karate? send ur cv to Chief Sweetus email adress on my profile for imediate employment. i pay hatless poeple like u well 4 secutity defense plis. wink
I pity you,police no be your friend ooo
You better no near policewoman because she no get conscience.

3 Likes

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by mikkyokilo: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
:oabeg jor........... Vista Rules
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by enigmang: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
Pattey: I haven't quite seen meaningful comments right from the 1st page, but maybe its all part of why Nigerians deserve to continue suffering till their brains start functioning right.

Are some of you aware fake documents are procured for people WITHOUT them purposely doing it? I would have thought we had 'vehicles owners' etc on this forum. How much more 'faked' Okada papers. Besides, will it be the 1st time Law Enforcement officers will purposely do this to extort? Haven't you seen guys arrested for carrying 'fake' laptop receipts? All in a bid to extort them!

Besides, did we think about why this man preferred to die? His next meal was officially a closed case; his dependants, 'jonzed'!
That same bike being 'confiscated' from him would have been rode out that same evening by a new Police officer owner OR someone it was sold to.

You all run your mouths about revolution. Spineless ridiculous lot called Nigerians!

It only took a man to douse himself for Tunisia to go bunkers. How many have died, and how many keep trying to end their miserable lives here in Nigeria. Yet, y'all too-much talk and no action hypocrites still haven't found the ginger to start your so-called revolution.

Striping naked is now the norm.

In all, we call the victims names. Yes, they are wrong, no mistake about that. But can this happen if the society hadn't failed them?

Will this happen in a sane society were he has no reason for this sort of action? Yes! Once again, do not be a victim of society and become shaped against your will, BUT what happens when the spirit is completely broken?

I am not excusing the man's actions but seeing the bigger picture, I say Shame on you Nigeria! This wasn't an attention seeking fellow like the lot of you. This was someone who truly felt all was lost!

Yeaa fake document are procured because we all are looking for short cut... It's easier to pay someone to get the papers instead of going through the process...
We keep blaming Nigeria saying its a failed state when the fault is still from us.. If the guy got his papers genuinely they can never intimidate him...

There are unstable people in every country..
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
So sad. sad sad
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Pattey(m): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
enigmang:

Yeaa fake document are procured because we all are looking for short cut... It's easier to pay someone to get the papers instead of going through the process...
We keep blaming Nigeria saying its a failed state when the fault is still from us.. If the guy got his papers genuinely they can never intimidate him...

There are unstable people in every country..

Uhhmm. . . Trying to categorize this response *thinking* ok, I'll answer calmly; so in your own opinion those who get fake papers procured for them ALL do it on request, is that it?

Lest I forget, if Nigeria were working, what would be the need of having fake papers? I mean, what's the difference in cost? Against risk involved! Let's think people, let us think!!!
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by enigmagu1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
Policewoman: Arrest his sorry azz. If he like make him fling himself into lagoon, he must explain what he is doing with fake papers. Bus drivers nakeding themselves, okada people attempting suicide. All in an attempt to evade the law.
Just imagine...This is how ds bribe collectors reason... wat law is she talkin abt wen police are even worst than armed robbers....mtcheeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by mekky2012(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
He would have gone unclad than attempting suicide.
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Artlove(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
I tink we can vote 4 him as president...hmmmmm
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by carzola(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
I can remember when Efcc sized my laptop and acused me of bein a yahoo boy i only beged them with 5 digits...

1 Like

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by VivaLaFrans: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
Eeeya.. For this man to do something like this it means he doesn't have anybody to turn to apart from the bike... God dey
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by hafisville(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
This man should better be careful...
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
so person wan commit suicide, na en make front page... smh. signs of end time.
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
so person wan commit suicide, na en make front page... smh. signs of end time. angryso person wan commit suicide, na en make front page... smh. signs of end time.
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by ndudichukwumah(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nomski0: Looks like the motorcycle was his life

U ar right my dear
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by tundebj(m): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
I once heard of a man who killd himself because thief stole his okada, life can b very bad, who knows wat dat man is goin tru, ppl ar doing their best to survive in dis government tire person kind of country. Imagine over 90milion to regrass stadium, we hav been at home 4 almost 3months becos of ASSU strike. Msc dat sud b 18month is more dan 2yrs, and we dont no wat wil hapen nxt yr.
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Who knows what that poor guy is going through. ?...
Maybe he has a pregnant wife, debts and other serious problems. It was an act of Extreme desperation In a Country with no Social Security and Welfare System this is a TRAGIC REALITY in Modern Nigeria !
Is Nigeria only for the Middle Class to live decently ??!
I weep for Nigeria and pray God helps him....Amen cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by RayMcBlue(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
Policewoman: Arrest his sorry azz. If he like make him fling himself into lagoon, he must explain what he is doing with fake papers. Bus drivers nakeding themselves, okada people attempting suicide. All in an attempt to evade the law.

Nakeding?? Is that even a word? undecided

1 Like

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by emmabest2000(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
Kairoseki77: Has Musiwa really been banned?
Who did you ask ? Jamb question grin
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by rad8(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
dat guy may b a boko haramist o...prefers to die than get caught...jst like in d movies
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by lertee(f): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
The hunter and the hunted are the same.
The law enforcers are mean,the commercial riders too are not smiling.
The man is even wicked,he wants to die so his wife becomes a widow at early age while his kids become fatherless thereby causing the wife to bear the burden,what can be more pathetic. God will not grant that wish now,he has to finish what he started.
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by vladimiros: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
SERIOUSLY WHAT NIGERIA ARE YOU PEOPLE LIVING IN SAYING ITS A SHITHOLE?

i AM NOT RICH, I AM MIDDLE CLASS AND WE ARE NOT SUFFERING IN MY FAMILY..

THAT IS HOW YOU NIGERIANS WOULD SEE SOMEONE WHO MADE IT AND ACCUSE HIM OF STEALING

GET TO WORK YOU LAZY MOFOS
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by viktuur(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) / Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered / Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.