Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike (21948 Views)

Oyibo Man Enters LASTMA Bike To Beat Traffic On Ikorodu Road [photos] / Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. / Seizure Of 130 Houses Sparks Protest In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by abdulkodir: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
wel , iseesuni
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by telexfree1: 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
yuzedo:
i neeeeds an no-nonsence and wickedly evil devil like u as my private mopol. did u have big nyash, icecream lap + no karate? send ur cv to Chief Sweetus email adress on my profile for imediate employment. i pay hatless poeple like u well 4 secutity defense plis. wink

On a long tin..
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Policewoman: Including you sir.

Madam, you are a thief. I cursed the N2,000 i gave to one of your officers this afternoon. If i'm required by law to get a tinted permit for my car, does the law also require me to part with N25,000 for a tinted permit.

You and your superiors are all thieves. God punish all of you... The money you eat outside your salary is people's sweat and blood. God will punish you people severely...

1 Like

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
vladimiros: SERIOUSLY WHAT NIGERIA ARE YOU PEOPLE LIVING IN SAYING ITS A SHITHOLE?

i AM NOT RICH, I AM MIDDLE CLASS AND WE ARE NOT SUFFERING IN MY FAMILY..

THAT IS HOW YOU NIGERIANS WOULD SEE SOMEONE WHO MADE IT AND ACCUSE HIM OF STEALING

GET TO WORK YOU LAZY MOFOS

Quit taking conc. urine.

1 Like

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by tefund(m): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
God help him !
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by DonaldGenes(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
yuzedo:
i neeeeds an no-nonsence and wickedly evil devil like u as my private mopol. did u have big nyash, icecream lap + no karate? send ur cv to Chief Sweetus email adress on my profile for imediate employment. i pay hatless poeple like u well 4 secutity defense plis. wink
laugh want tear my boxer for here
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by oraphael777(m): 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
incomplete papers is better than FAKE papers. Am percieving crime. Incomplete papers can be pardoned
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 28, 2013
Policewoman: Arrest his sorry azz. If he like make him fling himself into lagoon, he must explain what he is doing with fake papers. Bus drivers nakeding themselves, okada people attempting suicide. All in an attempt to evade the law.
as long as da nigerian greenback plays no role,u guys get da job done,aint it?!
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 28, 2013
tundebj: I once heard of a man who killd himself because thief stole his okada, life can b very bad, who knows wat dat man is goin tru, ppl ar doing their best to survive in dis government tire person kind of country. Imagine over 90milion to regrass stadium, we hav been at home 4 almost 3months becos of ASSU strike. Msc dat sud b 18month is more dan 2yrs, and we dont no wat wil hapen nxt yr.
ASUU is on strike cos a certain 'largassed' nasir fagge is ASUU president..its a pull down da man thingy,if u know wha i mean...
Meanwhile,i feel for tha man,but its pretty scary what we all been turned into in this flora shaw premature conception that needs urgent post abortion!
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Holorunfemi5: 12:47am On Sep 28, 2013
grin[color=#550000][/color] cryu beta dnt release d man bike,coz i no he iz bound 2 commit again o,maby u suld try nd gve im sleepin tablet every day o grin
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by MT: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2013
In a country where the police cars have no head light yet move on the road at night with impunity, they still have the gut to arrest motorcycle's with fake papers. Why won't he get fake papers when it costs arms and legs to get the original documents in terms of effort and money. Shame to the Nigeria Govt and the police!
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by slimmingcare(f): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2013
i want to plead to Lagos State govt to check the activities of the police as regards okada seizures.The so-called police are now going to streets,taking meal from these people's mouth.
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Docii001(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2013
Policewoman: Arrest his sorry azz. If he like make him fling himself into lagoon, he must explain what he is doing with fake papers. Bus drivers nakeding themselves, okada people attempting suicide. All in an attempt to evade the law.

Where is the sensibility in this statement? The man said he did not know the papers were fake....in civilized countries the police investigate such matters and catch such people who provide fake papers. We all have had experience of fake goods after paying for original. Only God knows how much he must have paid to obtain those
Papers. Here is a man who despite the harshness of the economy(enough to make him want to commit suicide),he still tries to make ends meet in a clean way,with the Okada obviously as his only hope and the police who should be your friend can only Frustrate. How about catching the real crooks and give a brother a break!
Hissssss.
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by mkoabiola: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2013
Kairoseki77: Has Musiwa really been banned?
Who is ds musiwa?
Alwys writing jargons,I read d jargons arimes jus to laf.
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by Chukwudinwafor: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2013
shocked but it has not resorted to you tryin to commit murder.may God help us.
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by doopsy(f): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
I can feel this man's pain,that bike might be his only means of lively hood,looking back he might have a wife and children to feed,responsibilities to shoulder.it just boils down to frustration.
@policewoman(nakeding) cheesy
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by stolaonipekun: 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
God will fight 4 him

1 Like

Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by vatuso: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nigerian government has indeed frustrated its citizens,cos dat man now prefers death than life cos dat bycke might b d only means of surviving for d man n his family
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by cfc: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2013
gen2briz: All I can say is that the okada should not be release. ....

Abi na.......

You dey craze why seize the okada?
So e go fit go commit suicide finally abi?
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by cfc: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2013
doopsy: I can feel this man's pain,that bike might be his only means of lively hood,looking back he might have a wife and children to feed,responsibilities to shoulder.it just boils down to frustration.
@policewoman(nakeding) cheesy

Doopsy you be female na so na one woman gang you be...#bigsmile
Re: Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike by write2obi(m): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
vladimiros: SERIOUSLY WHAT NIGERIA ARE YOU PEOPLE LIVING IN SAYING ITS A SHITHOLE?

i AM NOT RICH, I AM MIDDLE CLASS AND WE ARE NOT SUFFERING IN MY FAMILY..

THAT IS HOW YOU NIGERIANS WOULD SEE SOMEONE WHO MADE IT AND ACCUSE HIM OF STEALING

GET TO WORK YOU LAZY MOFOS
What is this one talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Most Active Nigerian Politicians On Social Media / "It is null and void": Edison Ehie Faults Rivers Assembly's Overriding Of Fubara / Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.