Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved (2834 Views)

The World's Most Dangerous Snake Had Just Been Discovered / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2013
I remember watching nollywood movie titled 'Black Bra' where Nonso Diobi did both sensible & silly things just to win the heart Oge Okoye e.g. following her from her apartment to sch classrm to ceaselessly buying her gifts, to chattering taxi for her to be taking her to sch and all one not until he finally succeeded. These things happen many times in real life and i've done it many times. Let's share some.

I met this girl, we talked and she gave me her no. After then,she
refused picking my calls. I traced her to her house without her notice. One evening, i went and hanged around her house vowing she must come out for me to see b4 i would leave. My pple, i stood there calling her 100x till 1:am without seeing her nor picked my calls. Two days later,exactly 5pm, i was @ thier gate again. Her dad just drove back from work, saw me, stopped and asked who i was, i simply lied i was directed by som1 to meet wit him for website dev. Behold,he took me in and she was surprised to see me wit her dad when she came out. This paved way for me to have access to the compound @ any given time. I later told her dad that i know her cos i used to see her in sch. Her dad called her to officially introduced her to me as a very good and young friend of his. This also aided d way but she was still very active in d business of playing hard to get. She contracted her friend to pay 50k into my account and tried to use that to lure me by texting me after paying in. I withdrew d money & bought gifts for her. I disclosed to her how God made an unknown person to pay 50k into my account and wch is what i used to buy d gifts. She collected it, laughed ceaselessly, looked into my eyes and said she was d one who contracted her friend to pay-in the money and to use that to lure me. She then held my hands passionately and our relationship started from there. Before her dad could know, i was spending nights in her daughter's room and he never had problems with that. I think the man just liked me naturally. Our r/shp went on smoothly.

What's yours?

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2013
Redbenson,na you love pass,na you still carry ashi pass! grin grin grin
Your life dey too complicated. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by pasqal09: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2013
See guys wey get time *smh

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2013
Just because of woman. Guy u get time o undecided
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2013
lynpetra: Redbenson,na you love pass,na you still carry ashi pass! grin grin grin
Your life dey too complicated. cheesy

Have you ever heard of 'shake body'? Ashi na when konji wan kill man. U know say body no be fire wood naw. I still get my sweetie wey i dey love like hell grin grin
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by pasqal09: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2013
Well it doesn't suprise me that there are guys that can do crazy things for love. Back when I was in school, there was this idiot that rented and furnished a self-contain apartment for a girl he taught was his babe while he was sharin a room with someone (imagine the stupidity). He caught her cheatin on him with another dude in the house he rented for her. he want to show himself but the babe reported him to the local security (vigilante) for harrassment. They arrested and beat him silly. That serves the idiot right.

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2013
pasqal09: See guys wey get time *smh

fabulousfortune: Just because of woman. Guy u get time o undecided

Make una talk like say una don do this thing many times. No talk like say una never do am.
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
pasqal09: Well it doesn't suprise me that there are guys that can do crazy things for love. Back when I was in school, there was this idiot that rented and furnished a self-contain apartment for a girl he taught was his babe while he was sharin a room with someone (imagine the
stupidity). He caught her cheatin on him with another dude in the house he rented for her. he want to show himself but the babe reported him to the local security (vigilante) for harrassment. They arrested and beat him silly. That serves the idiot right.

Yeah! That happens! Even worst cases. grin
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by pasqal09: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
RedBenson:

Make una talk like say una don do this thing many times. No talk like say una never do am.

There's a difference btw being in love and being stupid bros
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
pasqal09: Well it doesn't suprise me that there are guys that can do crazy things for love. Back when I was in school, there was this idiot that rented and furnished a self-contain apartment for a girl he taught was his babe while he was sharin a room with someone (imagine the stupidity). He caught her cheatin on him with another dude in the house he rented for her. he want to show himself but the babe reported him to the local security (vigilante) for harrassment. They arrested and beat him silly. That serves the idiot right.
hahahaha some girls wicked sha! If d guy shoot her now, dem go say him bad! Lolz
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Haywhymido(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
pasqal09: Well it doesn't suprise me that there are guys that can do crazy things for love. Back when I was in school, there was this idiot that rented and furnished a self-contain apartment for a girl he taught was his babe while he was sharin a room with someone (imagine the stupidity). He caught her cheatin on him with another dude in the house he rented for her. he want to show himself but the babe reported him to the local security (vigilante) for harrassment. They arrested and beat him silly. That serves the idiot right.
ur frd na mumu n wil 4eva b one. To deal with doz type of gals u av to slow down, catch ur breath don't scare dem off. Den u teach her a lesson dat she wil never 4get.
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by UyiIredia(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2013

Natural something grin
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by UyiIredia(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
RedBenson: I remember watching nollywood movie titled 'Black Bra' where Nonso Diobi did both sensible & silly things just to win the heart Oge Okoye e.g. following her from her apartment to sch classrm to ceaselessly buying her gifts, to chattering taxi for her to be taking her to sch and all one not until he finally succeeded. These things happen many times in real life and i've done it many times. Let's share some.

I met this girl, we talked and she gave me her no. After then,she
refused picking my calls. I traced her to her house without her notice. One evening, i went and hanged around her house vowing she must come out for me to see b4 i would leave. My pple, i stood there calling her 100x till 1:am without seeing her nor picked my calls. Two days later,exactly 5pm, i was @ thier gate again. Her dad just drove back from work, saw me, stopped and asked who i was, i simply lied i was directed by som1 to meet wit him for website dev. Behold,he took me in and she was surprised to see me wit her dad when she came out. This paved way for me to have access to the compound @ any given time. I later told her dad that i know her cos i used to see her in sch. Her dad called her to officially introduced her to me as a very good and young friend of his. This also aided d way but she was still very active in d business of playing hard to get. She contracted her friend to pay 50k into my account and tried to use that to lure me by texting me after paying in. I withdrew d money & bought gifts for her. I disclosed to her how God made an unknown person to pay 50k into my account and wch is what i used to buy d gifts. She collected it, laughed ceaselessly, looked into my eyes and said she was d one who contracted her friend to pay-in the money and to use that to lure me. She then held my hands passionately and our relationship started from there. Before her dad could know, i was spending nights in her daughter's room and he never had problems with that. I think the man just liked me naturally. Our r/shp went on smoothly.

What's yours?

I hope it ended in marriage. I hope you didn't break up. Me . . . I nearly enter girl hostel cuz of babe.
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
@OP
wow! So guys like u actually exist *opens mouth in shock*
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I hope it ended in marriage. I hope you didn't break up. Me . . . I nearly enter girl hostel cuz of babe.

Mehn, we never reach marriage stage o. If God says we will, we will surely do it in the future
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
chokl8candie: @OP
wow! So guys like u actually exist *opens mouth in shock*

Yes of course we do exist. When you meet the one that you believe she means so much for you, you can do anything to be with her.
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by holyvirgin: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
Well I remember giving her my mums shoe as a gift. Unfortunately for me I gave her thesame colour but different pair of the shoes. I was so embarrassed when she returned it to me the following day.
The babe was asking me if I stole the shoes or bought them cos it was not looking new sef but I lied that my sis wore it thinking I bought it for her.... Crazy days....
That was a long time ago sha grin
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2013

Bro; ibeg tell me thru, did this thing really happened or u just framed a story? Ibeg I need the truth!!!
I know some bois re born useless n hopeless, buh I don't believe it can get to this, ibeg confirm ur story
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by vizboy(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
the most stupidest thing I ever did for a girl was sending her recharge and she didnt bother to call to say thank you. I had to call her again to tell her thank you. Na wa for girls oh
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by steinalb(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
funny...I bought a fone 4 a girl back den wen she lost hers & she returned it saying dt her oda boyfrnds will buy fone 4 her & nt me. guess hw I felt? Anyway we enjoyd each oda then..
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Ymodulus: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
Had a crush on this gal in the university for roughly 3years and still counting.... We were in same faculty during exams we had a common course which every student was scared off ( structural analysis ). We sat on same seat, when the exam started i collected her papers and answered everything for her 20minutes to go i started mine. Hmmmm out of 4 questions i only answered 2. Guy i was mad not only at the fact that i never finished but also that the girl i wrote the exams for is not aware that i love her. (* just so shy ).

Men result commot it wasnt funny. She had A (87) and i had C ( 52 ). I hated myself more because i dropped from a 1st class that semester.

Too add pepper on top matter this gal neva knew i had a crush on her untill recently when her frnd told her. When i recall that event i just start laughing lol!
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by pasqal09: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Bro; ibeg tell me thru, did this thing really happened or u just framed a story? Ibeg I need the truth!!!
I know some bois re born useless n hopeless, buh I don't believe it can get to this, ibeg confirm ur story

Yes it happened
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by pasqal09: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
steinalb: funny...I bought a fone 4 a girl back den wen she lost hers & she returned it saying dt her oda boyfrnds will buy fone 4 her & nt me. guess hw I felt? Anyway we enjoyd each oda then..

E be like say na 3310 u buy for her
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Ymodulus: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
pasqal09:

Hahahahahah!!!!

True sha cuz gals like good tins. A school mate but for his gal or so this Tecno N7. Na so the gal accept ooo i come dey suprise cuz d gal been dey use S3. But sha all d same
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Tholudee(f): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
grin *grabs chair to hear more stories*
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Iaz93: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ymodulus: Had a crush on this gal in the university for roughly 3years and still counting.... We were in same faculty during exams we had a common course which every student was scared off ( structural analysis ). We sat on same seat, when the exam started i collected her papers and answered everything for her 20minutes to go i started mine. Hmmmm out of 4 questions i only answered 2. Guy i was mad not only at the fact that i never finished but also that the girl i wrote the exams for is not aware that i love her. (* just so shy ).

Men result commot it wasnt funny. She had A (87) and i had C ( 52 ). I hated myself more because i dropped from a 1st class that semester.

Too add pepper on top matter this gal neva knew i had a crush on her untill recently when her frnd told her. When i recall that event i just start laughing lol!
One word, bro : e-diot!
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Ymodulus: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Iaz93:
One word, bro : e-diot!

Hmmm that word of yours is harsh. But well no problem. I will take that.

Note u wont blame me, i ave neva toast a gal so u c i didnt have the boldness to tell her my feelings.

Today we are close frnds but i still ave a crush on her criusly.

Well all the same i agree with u i f****ked up big time

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by steinalb(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
pasqal09:

3310 no be fone but is nt 3310......
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tholudee: grin *grabs chair to hear more stories*

No be only to grab chair. Share the toughest moment you ever gave a guy before you fell for him
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Ymodulus: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
RedBenson:

No be only to grab chair. Share the toughest moment you ever gave a guy before you fell for him

i no sure say she get experience.

@redbenson ur xperience is lovely.
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ymodulus: Had a crush on this gal in the university for roughly 3years and still counting.... We were in same faculty during exams we had a common course which every student was scared off ( structural analysis ). We sat on same seat, when the exam started i collected her papers and answered everything for her 20minutes to go i started mine. Hmmmm out of 4 questions i only answered 2. Guy i was mad not
only at the fact that i never finished but also that the girl i wrote the exams for is not aware that i love her. (* just so shy ).

grin grin grin
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ymodulus:

i no sure say she get experience.

Why she no go get experience? She be virgin abi guy never toast am?

Ymodulus:
@redbenson ur xperience is lovely.

Thanks. I really love that chic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? / How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her / 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up..!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.