Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? (40723 Views)

What Was The Cause Of Your Breakup? / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? / Surviving Your Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Damayor12(m): 4:13am On Sep 19, 2013
Breakups with the ones we love could be really hurting. Some of us are in disbelief for days and weeks... some even reject food and cry in their closets.. Please share your Experiences... cry embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 19, 2013
The only time I had such an experience was when my first ex broke up with me. I was young and "head over heels" if you will. He broke up with me simply because he could, leaving me distraught. It felt like my world ended... literally. I was in my room for days, thinking the worst of myself. Actually telling myself, "you're this"... "you're that". Sometimes I'd be driving to work or school and I'd start crying right there in the car. Or I'd be in my room doing homework or listening to music and I'd be stricken with sorrow, and tears would flow again.
It was a very painful experience but I'm more than grateful for it now. During my grief, I did some analysis. I reflected back on the relationship and realized that the crying I was crying after the relationship was no different than the tears I shed during the relationship. He was a shitty boyfriend and I was hardly ever happy with him, so why on earth was I crying over him releasing me? Once I came to that realization, I healed very quickly. The whole process didn't take up to two weeks.

The only thing I regret is not having someone to confide in about it. I dealt with it alone as I didn't want anyone pitying me or getting angry at him. Not even my sister knew. I wish I had someone who would've heard me out and told me what I later realized. It would have saved me a lot of time and tears.

33 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Acidosis(m): 4:59am On Sep 19, 2013
^ ^ awww Ogugua

*wipes tears*

cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 19, 2013
No awws are needed. I came out stronger. I have muscles and undestructable odeshi now. cheesy

Have you had an experience?

5 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by fernandoc(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2013
Me think its better to give than receive. After I got bleeped over once av been on the giving end.

5 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Chaleeee: 7:20am On Sep 19, 2013
I used to date this girl in 2008. She can be said to the the most beautiful lady I ever dated. She was head ove heels in love with me. I know this because back then I was a fresh graduate with no job and money wasn't coming from home anymore and she has very rich parents. I mean the father has a whole road named after him in the tushed part of Lagos Island.
I know she loved me because of ythe way she respects me and was always wanting to see me.

In my house she was accepted though my brothers were suspicious, my father was really fond ofher and all. Issues started when I got a job in Lagos. She complains I close late, I don't have time and I always took the pain to explain to her (I totally hate nagging. I would rather sleep on the street than ssleep onthe same bed with a nagging woman)

One day she called me up and told to meet her in a restaurant on Allen Ave. I saw her park this new Mistibushi SUV behind my car. When I asked her what happened to her car, she said he boyfriend just got her the new Mistibushi and she won't be seeing me anymore. I tried to act mature. We ate and we went our separate ways. I felt bad for weeks. Though I still kept intouch, ibegged her repeatedly to come backto me. Whenever my dad asks after he, I always lied that she's out of the country.

The whole experience made me loose faith the in woman gender and all. I've dated over 6 girls since then but that was the most painful of mybreakups because she said I didn't do anything wrong but she has to move on. I guess it was the money. Imbetter off now though. *winks*
Me sef don buy muscle camry. Don't relent. Hustle pays.

97 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 19, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Dyt(f): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2013
Choi
See my life
I have loved each of my main BFs
*thinkin* which really hurt me sef
I think its same feeling I get each time one leaves as I get a replacement sharply
Was never single lol
Bt I hav cried o
Choi

Bt I can't remember jor
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Damayor12(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2013
Chaleeee: I used to date this girl in 2008. She can be said to the the most beautiful lady I ever dated. She was head ove heels in love with me. I know this because back then I was a fresh graduate with no job and money wasn't coming from home anymore and she has very rich parents. I mean the father has a whole road named after him in the tushed part of Lagos Island.
I know she loved me because of ythe way she respects me and was always wanting to see me.

In my house she was accepted though my brothers were suspicious, my father was really fond ofher and all. Issues started when I got a job in Lagos. She complains I close late, I don't have time and I always took the pain to explain to her (I totally hate nagging. I would rather sleep on the street than ssleep onthe same bed with a nagging woman)

One day she called me up and told to meet her in a restaurant on Allen Ave. I saw her park this new Mistibushi SUV behind my car. When I asked her what happened to her car, she said he boyfriend just got her the new Mistibushi and she won't be seeing me anymore. I tried to act mature. We ate and we went our separate ways. I felt bad for weeks. Though I still kept intouch, ibegged her repeatedly to come backto me. Whenever my dad asks after he, I always lied that she's out of the country.

The whole experience made me loose faith the in woman gender and all. I've dated over 6 girls since then but that was the most painful of mybreakups because she said I didn't do anything wrong but she has to move on. I guess it was the money. Imbetter off now though. *winks*
Me sef don buy muscle camry. Don't relent. Hustle pays.

Your story is something like mine...Why won't guys be players after this experience?! Why?! Money over everything mehn!!... Money solves almost anything.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by 190: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2013
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by zeb04(f): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2013
I broke up wit him, I felt really bad nd cried,iwantd him 2 beg, he didn't,I cried again nd againend of story.

6 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by debbieakin(f): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2013
He left me because i have a tumor,he simply told me his parents cant allow him marry from my area, but i cant say any thing for now till when i have my own husband & children.......it also happened to a friend of mine but she's now married with a set of twin boys & his then boyfriend got married to a lady without womb...God u're great!

3 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by 190: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2013
debbie akin: He left me because i have a tumor,he simply told me his parents cant allow him marry from my area, but i cant say any thing for now till when i have my own husband & children.......it also happened to a friend of mine but she's now married with a set of twin boys & his then boyfriend got married to a lady without womb...God u're great!

what are you talking about

13 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by debbieakin(f): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2013
190:

what are you talking about
Read

5 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Damayor12(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2013
Fucc.k Love..Money over everything!!! grin grin
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by 190: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2013
lemme rebook this space since my first comment has been hidden undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by 190: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2013
i place a bet on $1500 that this thread must hit frontpage!
who wanna go ahead wif me cheesy

brb with my story
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Damayor12(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2013
190: i place a bet on $1500 that this thread must hit frontpage!
who wanna go ahead wif me cheesy

brb with my story
Amen o... High hopes.. smiley
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by yuzedo: 11:35am On Sep 19, 2013
My story is many.. cry embarassed cry

God wil punish ALL girl worldwild (esept my future wive) amem! angry angry

21 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Unluvable(f): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2013
He was my best friend, first love and more...
Well I was just not devoted to the relationship and I started liking someone else. Due to guilt I broke up with him, it was really emotional. The hurt I caused him made me hurt so much. I felt real crappy, losing my bf*2 (boyfriend and best friend). Let's say it was a learning process for me....
I don't believe in fate but we got back together after 2 years.

9 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Popowaa: 11:38am On Sep 19, 2013
yuzedo: My story is many.. cry embarassed cry

Kai,the girls who tore ur heart into pieces really did it well

13 Likes

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Popowaa: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2013
Space booked

1 Like

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2013
Unluvable*:
He was my best friend, first love and more...
Well I was just not devoted to the relationship and I started liking someone else. Due to guilt I broke up with him, it was really emotional. The hurt I caused him make me hurt so much. I felt real crappy, losing my bf*2 (boyfriend and best friend). Let's say it was a learning process for me....
I don't believe in fate but we got back together after 2 years.

It does happen, we hardly love those that love us, we love those who hardly love us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2013
Dyt: Choi
See my life
I have loved each of my "main" BFs
*thinkin* which really hurt me sef
I think its same feeling I get each time one leaves as I get a replacement sharply
Was never single lol
Bt I hav cried o
Choi

Bt I can't remember jor

lmao at "main boyfriends" so Dyt keep side boyfriend too?

1 Like

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Unluvable(f): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

It does happen, we hardly love those that love us, we love those who hardly love us.
Somehow right, but that was not really the case. Maybe I wasn't consistent in what I wanted back then
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
Unluvable*:

Somehow right, but that was not really the case. Maybe I wasn't consistent in what I wanted back then
Consistency just like trust is key in a relationship.
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by Damayor12(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
yuzedo: My story is many.. cry embarassed cry

Oga yuzedo...Talk jorr... Nairaland girls for don do you strong thing gann.. grin

1 Like

Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by AbuMikey(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
All izz well sha sad
Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by AbuMikey(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2013

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.