Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

How To Woo A Girl Where Your Girlfriend Is Present? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Girl Where Your Girlfriend Is Present? (1311 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Woo A Girl Where Your Girlfriend Is Present? by tunnex190: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
Have you ever imagined/experienced sitting in a bus or in a car with your girlfriend and having another girl you are interested in or you actually want to woo at that moment because you think you may probably not having the opportuned moment to see the girl again?

This happens almost to every man in his life time. What do you think can be done when you find yourself in this condition? You have your girlfriend or lover beside you and/with a beautiful girl you have met before or meeting for the first time in a car and you try to maintain higher composure in front her but you don't want your lover to know about this girl that you really are interested in.

How would you go about it if you find yourself in this shoe?
Re: How To Woo A Girl Where Your Girlfriend Is Present? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
If I talk how i dey do my own now
i go indirectly teach these learners aka girls how we cheat them
Re: How To Woo A Girl Where Your Girlfriend Is Present? by tunnex190: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
Funnicator: If I talk how i dey do my own now
i go indirectly teach these learners aka girls how we cheat them

lmao, you can share one with us @funnicator
Re: How To Woo A Girl Where Your Girlfriend Is Present? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
You don't get the drill.
It's a one cheat and it's absolutely priceless!
Re: How To Woo A Girl Where Your Girlfriend Is Present? by ckkris: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
Or, how to receive ACID, rat poison.
Re: How To Woo A Girl Where Your Girlfriend Is Present? by tunnex190: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
Funnicator: You don't get the drill.
It's a one cheat and it's absolutely priceless!

Yeah, i understand. But you can't continue with this forever. If this has actually happened to you before then share the story not necessarily you pinpoint the cheat.
Re: How To Woo A Girl Where Your Girlfriend Is Present? by Exponental(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
Send ur girlfriend recharge cards. One for her, one for u.
Re: How To Woo A Girl Where Your Girlfriend Is Present? by tunnex190: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
Exponental: Send ur girlfriend recharge cards. One for her, one for u.

It seems you don't understand the topic. How could you send recharge card to someone you are meeting for the first time in a car or in a commercial car? Someone you don't even know her number?
Re: How To Woo A Girl Where Your Girlfriend Is Present? by Exponental(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
tunnex190:

It seems you don't understand the topic. How could you send recharge card to someone you are meeting for the first time in a car or in a commercial car? Someone you don't even know her number?
send ur girlfriend an errand, so u can av tym with d new girl...... If it happens to be a commercial vehicle, tulk ur number into her when highlighting.
Re: How To Woo A Girl Where Your Girlfriend Is Present? by tunnex190: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
.,liuelke,
Exponental:
send ur girlfriend an errand, so u can av tym with d new girl...... If it happens to be a commercial vehicle, tulk ur number into her when highlighting.

Hell NO! This is not a good idea. In a commercial vehicle? Don't you get it? With your girlfriend inside the car with you and talk number?
Re: How To Woo A Girl Where Your Girlfriend Is Present? by Exponental(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
What is HELL YES if hell no
Re: How To Woo A Girl Where Your Girlfriend Is Present? by optimusprime2(m): 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
In short, "How to screwup yourself" *SMH*
Re: How To Woo A Girl Where Your Girlfriend Is Present? by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 28, 2013
SMH
Re: How To Woo A Girl Where Your Girlfriend Is Present? by tunnex190: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
SniperInADiaper: SMH

why SMH?
Re: How To Woo A Girl Where Your Girlfriend Is Present? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
angry angry da hell?
Re: How To Woo A Girl Where Your Girlfriend Is Present? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
tunnex190:

why SMH?

Guys are dumb angry
Re: How To Woo A Girl Where Your Girlfriend Is Present? by tunnex190: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Guys are dumb angry

I do not agree with you until you tell what you mean calling guys being dumb.
Re: How To Woo A Girl Where Your Girlfriend Is Present? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
tunnex190:

I do not agree with you until you tell what you mean calling guys being dumb.

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Owns A Man? / I Thought It Was Real / How to respond to rejection like a boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.