Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Guyana Visa How Is It Obtain In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guyana Visa How Is It Obtain In Nigeria (18370 Views)

France Visiting Visa To Working Visa,how Possible? / Guyana - Telling It As It Is / Uk Visa. How To Track Ur Application On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyana Visa How Is It Obtain In Nigeria by frank94(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
Originalslay or what ever you call your self,stop deceiving people here,be specific say what you know that's realistic,.for the one that need info about guyana,its one of the poor countries in south america which the citizens are running away for greener pastures.I have 3 guyanese friends they tell me many things about their country,although you can study their,but that place is not good for a first time traveller.you can tell your girl friend to send you a cable visa from their or invitation letter signed by the immigration authorities with her I D,you are good to go.just go and seek transit visa from uk or better if you have 500k you just go to SA airline or Ethiopain airline and book your flight,it will take you 3days you will be in guyana.but if you can get british or german or spainish transit visa the flight ticket will be around 370k or 400k.but I prefer you go to another country than guyana please,I don't like to see my fellow niger taking the wrong step.hope you think twice.have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Guyana Visa How Is It Obtain In Nigeria by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2014
@ op 3 years outside Nigeria ; and ur passport still virgin? undecided grin lol y? tell me please

Am not a Nigerian but i know Nigeria with all its problems is still a country with lot of opportunities cool

1 Like

Re: Guyana Visa How Is It Obtain In Nigeria by Romanic: 8:15am On Dec 23, 2017
Hello,
Thank you for this information.
I am a resident of United Arab Emirates , UAE with legal work permit residence.
I am thinking of visiting George town Guyana for a month vacation in October next year.
From what i read ,you said i can get visa on arrival at the airport since their embassy is not in Nigeria.
I need some information regards the best and most affordable way to fly to the place.
As for hotel , my friend can book online for me and send me the details.
I look forward to your response.
Thank You

naijaspeak:
Guyana is the only English Speaking Country in South America. Although we still have Falkland Island a country down south of that continent that is also English speaking which is under British control. For Guyana it is a member of the Commonwealth just like Nigeria. Being an English speaking country it is a popular travel destination for Nigerian students wishing to study medicine,nursing, pharmacies, dentistry and other allied courses. Guyana is bordered by Venezuela (spanish speaking) to the left and Suriname (dutch speaking) to the right. Under Guyana you have Brazil ( portuguese speaking )Up above Guyana, you have Barbados, St Lucia, Grenada. Trinidad and Tobago ( these are group of caribean countries) This neighbouring countries makes Guyana a special place to visit as you can move to these countries bordering Guyana to learn portuguese,spanish,dutch,including French language in places like French Guiana. There is no Guyanese embassy in Nigeria so one of the alternatve is to apply through a country that has their embassy such as London ( UK ) South Africa, Brazil etc A second alternative is to travel to Guyana and be issued with a Visa at the airport the Guyanese immigration allows this so long as there are no Guyanese embassy in your country of origin but you must prove that you have sufficient fund for your stay in Guyana and also you have a return ticket to your home country or other country that you are allowed to exit. You will also show your accommodation or hotel details as per where you will be staying. There is no direct flight from Nigeria. You have to go through (transit) Europe ( UK, Germany, Holland, France ) or through North America ( Canada,USA, ) and Brazil. But I would advise Nigerian to take the Brazil transit route as you do not need a transit visa to fly through Brazil so long as you do not leave the Airport area ( transit zone ) but you must leave their airport and catch a flight from Sau Paulo within 8 hours or get deported. There can be ugly cases in which due to cancellation of flight you can not get your connecting flight and you are faced with the risk of a deportation from Brazil.There have been reported cases of Nigerian who have been deported by Brazilian immigration authority. But some Nigerians transiting through Brazilian airport who was so unlucky to catch a connecting flight through Brazil ' s Sau Paulo airport have claimed that their immigration officer can be bribed to keep a traveller beyond the 8 hours transit stay or time. I would rather suggest you get a Brazilian visa from Nigeria, tourist or transit visa before leaving Nigeria, travel to Brazil and then continue from there to Guyana.
Re: Guyana Visa How Is It Obtain In Nigeria by Anacye(f): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Did the OP finally travel to Guyana ? Recently I have heard beautiful things about the Guyana and I will like to know if you travelled and also how you did and if anyone knows something or know someone living there please, throw more light on how one can get the visa,, adjust the tourist visa to work visa and how life is there generally . Thanks and be safe you all
Re: Guyana Visa How Is It Obtain In Nigeria by demmy79: 11:27am On May 08, 2020
u can get Guyana visa in French Embassy in Nigeria and any other countries that has French Embassy because Guyana is part of France French Territory abroad and They use French passport too...Evra who played For Manchester United is not original citizen of France but from Fench Territory of France......Gbamu
Re: Guyana Visa How Is It Obtain In Nigeria by Uzork: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2023
Please can someone tell me, can I use my transit Visa ( C1} pass through USA to Guyana. Someone explain it to me better thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) / LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash / 491 Libyan Returnees Land In Port-harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.