Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS (4259 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by gistmelove(m): 5:07am On Sep 28, 2013
Stop allowing GUYS who can't even afford to buy CONDOMS make love to you. It is a pity and very disheartening that some women date guyswho are good for nothing, they date men who borrow condoms to have s^x with them,they allow guys who can't afford money to buy condom have s^x with them..
Some men when they want to have s^x with you will go to their friend(s) and be like"guy you get condom?
There's this girl I want to straf but I don't even have money to buy condom"their friend if he has will give them and they will come back with it and make love to you, can you see how cheap you look.
Unfortunately these set of guys are the ones most of you women can die for,you hold tight unto them and tell the whole world about them and how you love them..
And when these men who cannot afford to buy condoms start mistreating you and finally dumps you,you start blaming men for your predicaments,how on earth would you expect a man who cannot afford to by a condom as cheap as it is take care of you it doesn't add up.
Stop blaming men who don't take care of you,mistreat you but borrow condoms to make love to you blame yourself for

Read more click here >> http://www./2013/09/women-stop-allowing-guys-who-cant-even.html

2 Likes

Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by Tholudee(f): 6:20am On Sep 28, 2013
Moral of the story: women should date rich guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by ishiz(m): 7:13am On Sep 28, 2013
gistmelove: Stop allowing GUYS who can't even afford to buy CONDOMS make love to you. It is a pity and very disheartening that some women date guyswho are good for nothing, they date men who borrow condoms to have s^x with them,they allow guys who can't afford money to buy condom have s^x with them..
Some men when they want to have s^x with you will go to their friend(s) and be like"guy you get condom?
There's this girl I want to straf but I don't even have money to buy condom"their friend if he has will give them and they will come back with it and make love to you, can you see how cheap you look.
Unfortunately these set of guys are the ones most of you women can die for,you hold tight unto them and tell the whole world about them and how you love them..
And when these men who cannot afford to buy condoms start mistreating you and finally dumps you,you start blaming men for your predicaments,how on earth would you expect a man who cannot afford to by a condom as cheap as it is take care of you it doesn't add up.
Stop blaming men who don't take care of you,mistreat you but borrow condoms to make love to you blame yourself for allowing such men into your life..
Love is not what made you accept them into your life, the s^x you want to also indulge in is why you made him your man and the s^xual feelings you keep having when you think of him is what you mistake for love.
Stop decieving yourself you are only reaping what you sow when men who cannot afford condoms dump you.
Even guys whom you think are rich borrow condom don't think because your man is a"big boy"he does not borrow condom since the men you refer to as big boys also mistreat women they equally have the ability to borrow condoms,men are deceptive he might be getting that condom he's using on you from his friend or on credit from the store he got it from.
Women you need to start being wise if not you will reap what you sow..

Source click here >> http://www./2013/09/women-stop-allowing-guys-who-cant-even.html

r u a victim
Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by fasho01(m): 7:23am On Sep 28, 2013
Ok.so in essense
Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by stanuplane(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2013
op ..I dnt even know how yo start replying to this. this is complete BullShiit. so u think every girl out there date or have sex for money. u re really a kid. what about attraction,what about prospects,what about love. u re encouraging girls to turn to gold diggers abi?? and u forget that a guy who doesn't have money to buy condom today can one day buy a private jet. I doubt that u really re a male. cos u just spoke like a woman. even if u re male u should really try and become a feminine gay. that will suit u beta. mtcheeeeeeeemn

5 Likes

Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by gistmelove(m): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2013
stanuplane: op ..I dnt even know how yo start replying to this. this is complete BullShiit. so u think every girl out there date or have sex for money. u re really a kid. what about attraction,what about prospects,what about love. u re encouraging girls to turn to gold diggers abi?? and u forget that a guy who doesn't have money to buy condom today can one day buy a private jet. I doubt that u really re a male. cos u just spoke like a woman. even if u re male u should really try and become a feminine gay. that will suit u beta. mtcheeeeeeeemn

I dont mean it that way ok... Why cant u read all over and understand the post.... Some guys wey so stingy to that extend that deir cn used deir money to buy condom..... shikena... And for ur info am a guy like u... Nt gay okk..

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by Extom(m): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2013
What is this Robert Cooke even saying sef?
So if a rich guy dumps a girl, it means he's been borrowing condoms that he's been using on her?
What if they've never been intimate?
What if he never used condoms?
What if you should grow some brain? You think you'll die?

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by Chimerase(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2013
OP u rre very stewpid for dat angry
And am very sure u re still a kid cus u talk like one
So u advise gals to sleep with guys dat can afford condom? undecided
FOOLISH FOOOOOOOOOOOL angry

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by Danhumprey: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2013
ishiz: ...

r u a victim
Are you well at all Must you quote the whole post just to type that question that is even lacking simple question mark? angry

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by Danhumprey: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2013
OP,I really don't get your drift. What are you talking about Care to explain? undecided
Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by gistmelove(m): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2013
Chimerase: OP u rre very stewpid for dat angry
And am very sure u re still a kid cus u talk like one
So u advise gals to sleep with guys dat can afford condom? undecided
FOOLISH FOOOOOOOOOOOL angry

Ehyaa want hv i don to deserve this insult frm u nw Guy is too much nw... And moreover i dont mean it that way okk.... Wt the post is all abt is some guys wey so stingy to the extend that deir cant avoid to buy condom..... And dat type of guy didnt deserve a responsible lady... Am sure u are one of dem.... Silly boi....
Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by skullz: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2013
angrywtf!!!....
Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by stanuplane(m): 8:31am On Sep 28, 2013
gistmelove:

Ehyaa want hv i don to deserve this insult frm u nw Guy is too much nw... And moreover i dont mean it that way okk.... Wt the post is all abt is some guys wey so stingy to the extend that deir cant avoid to buy condom..... And dat type of guy didnt deserve a responsible lady... Am sure u are one of dem.... Silly boi....

chai!!! see english ooo.
poor Mr English got murdered on Saturday, the 28th day of September 2013.
ASUU strike must be taking its toll.
........Drops dead.........
Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by gistmelove(m): 8:36am On Sep 28, 2013
stanuplane:
chai!!! see english ooo.
poor Mr English got murdered on Saturday, the 28th day of September 2013.
ASUU strike must be taking its toll.
........Drops dead.........

Tanx so much mr scholar...
I really appreciate ur comment
Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by bstplyr329(m): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2013
hw dem go do wen de rich guys ar finsh?
Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by Nomski0(f): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2013
How about girls stop opening their legs for guys in general, its far better and less stressful

2 Likes

Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by 3ace(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2013
OP, why are you so obsessed with condoms? I don't even know whether you were trying to talk about poor guys or stingy guys but of all things in the whole world, why use condoms to convey your message? And you need to work more on how to come up with catchy writeups as a blogger. This writeup of yours is not impressive. I don dey get headache sef. Na only condoms I just dey see. Did you realise you mentioned condoms thirteen times? You for kukuma title this thread "condom"

2 Likes

Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by 3ace(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2013
gistmelove:

Please, stop mentioning condoms. Wetin na? You can use something like a recharge card.
Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by Dannyxy(m): 9:37am On Sep 28, 2013
Classless girls,this is for you,please take the advice...how many classy ladies are even on n.l?...cos all i see are razz immature girls.
Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by gistmelove(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2013
3ace: Please, stop mentioning condoms. Wetin na? You can use something like a recharge card.

U cn also edit that ur self nw... Instead od condom... put recharge card... Badt guy..
Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by gistmelove(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2013
3ace: OP, why are you so obsessed with condoms? I don't even know whether you were trying to talk about poor guys or stingy guys but of all things in the whole world, why use condoms to convey your message? And you need to work more on how to come up with catchy writeups as a blogger. This writeup of yours is not impressive. I don dey get headache sef. Na only condoms I just dey see. Did you realise you mentioned condoms thirteen times?

Tanx so much....
Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by 190theclown: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2013
Isn't it better to borrow condom than have unprotected sex - wat is this sheep saying undecided

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by Makamuanwuo(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2013
@op...frm experiences and true stories...most ladies prefer sexx without condom!
Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by Popowaa: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2013
stanuplane: op ..I dnt even know how yo start replying to this. this is complete BullShiit. so u think every girl out there date or have sex for money. u re really a kid. what about attraction,what about prospects,what about love. u re encouraging girls to turn to gold diggers abi?? and u forget that a guy who doesn't have money to buy condom today can one day buy a private jet. I doubt that u really re a male. cos u just spoke like a woman. even if u re male u should really try and become a feminine gay. that will suit u beta. mtcheeeeeeeemn
lmao
Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2013
I borrow condoms atimes when my gal pay me suprise visits especially at night. If I dont have condoms and the phamacy shops are closed I will go and borrow my lodgemates @op no big deal that a guy borrow condom to make love to his gal it does not make the gal cheap. BTW borrow condom or not any gal wey cheap na cheap gal, guys wey de fucck ashawo de buy condoms it doesn't mean that ashawo no be cheap gal
Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by 190theclown: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2013
Popowaa how far nau

U go prefer make I borrow condom
Or make I nor use condom on u at all

Which one u prefer cheesy
Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by 190theclown: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2013
Ucheosefoh: I borrow condoms atimes when my gal pay me suprise visits especially at night. If I dont have condoms and the phamacy shops are closed I will go and borrow my lodgemates @op no big deal that a guy borrow condom to make love to his gal it does not make the gal cheap. BTW borrow condom or not any gal wey cheap na cheap gal, guys wey de fucck ashawo de buy condoms it doesn't mean that ashawo no be cheap gal

Somebody give this guy 15 resounding strokes of the cane for saying the TRUTH undecided
Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by Popowaa: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2013
190-the-clown:
Popowaa how far nau

U go prefer make I borrow condom
Or make I nor use condom on u at all

Which one u prefer cheesy
I dey oo.Go condomlessgrin
Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by Popowaa: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2013
190-the-clown:

Somebody give this guy 15 resounding strokes of the cane for saying the TRUTH undecided
gringringringrin
Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by 50calibre(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2013
Foolish post! Op reverse is the case, guys ( at least normal guys ) are the ones who insist on condoms most of the time, because they know the ramifications that may follow if not.

And by the way, there is nothing wrong in borrowing condoms from a mate! Get for real!!!
Re: WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS by Ashabie(f): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2013
@op! What about having condom in my bag, and give him for the benefit of both of us instead of borrowing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship Is Not A Joke ( Photo) / Who Is The Real Originator Of The Shoki Dance? Dre San, Lil Kesh Or Orezi / Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.