Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Saw An Angel Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw An Angel Today (2175 Views)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw An Angel Today by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kabieosi:

Paraesthesia or paresthesia is the tingling feeling in the body people experience, occurring as a direct result of exposure to a irrational object, especially one looks or seems like something that can be seen and touched

It can also be felt, immediately after becoming aware of strange suspicious and unnatural presence in a room, when alone or by oneself

These dream, presence or beings deviates from what is standard, normal or the naturally expected and so can lead to/cause panic attacks and/or paralysis, if something is not said or done to remove any doubts or fears of the unfamiliar territory.

There have been countless stories by pastors and ordinary people, such as the these two postings, seeing angels, seeing Jesus etc but over the years, just as with these also, most, if not all one of them, never mention The Lord is with thee or the all time "Don’t be afraid" interjection nor the other "Fear not" classic when describing what happened.

Addito salis grano, besides, no marvel, for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light, and skeptics are not ignorant of his devices, lest Satan should get an advantage.

15[i] After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward[/i].
^Genesis 15:1 King James Version (KJV)

24 And the[b] Lord appeared unto him the same night[/b], and said, I am the God of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham's sake.
^ Genesis 26:24 King James Version (KJV)

21 And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is.
^ Genesis 21:17 King James Version (KJV)

11 And there appeared unto him an angel of the Lord standing on the right side of the altar of incense.
12 And when Zacharias saw him, he was troubled, and fear fell upon him.
13 But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John

^Luke 1:11-13King James Version (KJV)

3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified

^Matthew 28:3-5 King James Version (KJV)

19 So when they had rowed about five and twenty or thirty furlongs, they see Jesus walking on the sea, and drawing nigh unto the ship: and they were afraid.
20 But he saith unto them, It is I; be not afraid
^John 6:19-20 King James Version (KJV)

26[i] And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.
27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid
[/i].
^Matthew 14:26-27 King James Version (KJV)
And your point is?
Re: I Saw An Angel Today by MEILYN(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ishilove:
And your point is?
still trying to figure it out.
Re: I Saw An Angel Today by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 29, 2013
i DID TOO!
i call her "mom" smiley
Re: I Saw An Angel Today by Kabieosi: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2013
Ishilove:
And your point is?

MEILYN:
still trying to figure it out.

When food is served in groundnut pods,
there will be diners or people eating to one's fill
and/or getting their fill from eating off the pods.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[###decoration] Janmashtami Krishna Temple Decoration Ideas, Krishna Mandir / What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) / Tested And Trusted Red Mercury For Urgent Sale In Abuja Contact +2348051500984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.