Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? (27438 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
if na me, I'll tell her, I went to ATM buh there was no service, so I didn't come with any money, date cancelled after I will call her and tell her, I resemble dangota son for ur eyes, did we planned inviting our friends, after I will hang the call
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by Jascon4: 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Harbosede02:
Dah type of gurl is silly n shameless,wen itz nt dat itz a get 2gether pari...i wud cancel d date and invite d gurl 2 my aus next tym 2 lecture her on d meaning of a DATE!

U spoke well, such a material
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
If I was a guy and I invite a girl on a date and she brings 5 other girls, I won't get angry

We will gist with no refreshments and when I get bored I will bid them goodbye
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by jeoprince250(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
holyvirgin:
Yeah time to proof to them that you are a real man... grin
No need going into a relationship if you can't afford spending real money on your woman and her friends...
dis is y some ladies cry 4 husband, is he dating u and ur girlfrnds. That alone, is a turnoff to even the rich dudes at the first date, its so silly
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by Jascon4: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
standd:
A date shouldn't always involve food or drinks or eateries...
Just tell them you intend taking your girl for a walk in the park, and three is a crowd.

Now this is a lady with exposure
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chinoble:

1. Most times when girls bring their friends along when u ve a date wit them is not always becus they wanto chop u down like u guyz always think but becus they dnt trust u or even comfortable wit u and ur way therefore they need backup.
So she needs five friends as backup? Cheap hungry bitches
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by lexia09(f): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lets forget about d girlfriend for a minute and focus on d 5 foolish friend that agreed to follow her, they deserve whatever treatment they receive.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by InvertedHammer: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
/
Make them an offer they will refuse.

Be blunt...I don't think you will care after all.

Or.gy doesn't sound bad at all.

\
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Jascon4:

Now this is a lady with exposure

lol..truth is there are a thousand cool places in cities to have a date that doesn't involve food at all. I know several places where you can take your gal to shoot pool in Ajah, you can go to swim, to window shop, to relax in a private beach or park, there is also a place where you can go for car-racing and very other interesting stuffs that brings about bonding in relationships.
But so many people already equate dates with stuffing the face with food hence the issue of having unwanted quests intruding on your dates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by Jascon4: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
standd:

lol..truth is there are a thousand cool places in cities to have a date that doesn't involve food at all. I know several places where you can take your gal to shoot pool in Ajah, you can go to swim, to window shop, to relax in a private beach or park, there is also a place where you can go for car-racing and very other interesting stuffs that brings about bonding in relationships.
But so many people already equate dates with stuffing the face with food hence the issue of having unwanted quests intruding on your dates.

I am delighted to realize that ladies like still walk the soil of naija. Majority of our girls see date not just as an opportunity to fill empty stomach, but to eat choice food and drinks sometimes alongside their friends.

But you have highlighted the true meaning of dating and I adore you for that. We'll talk better later

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by Femistico(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
I go tell the bartender that na anybody wey order go pay his/her bill ooo
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by temi4fash(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
nochildsplay:
bediiii bawo ?

U no see say she ni wake up well
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by kobonaire(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Only if she came with three of her friends making five of you. In this case it would be a ménage a sept
Oh boy blame my primary school, na for floor we sit study mathematics grin
Point noted though ...
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Simple!!!
I'll just lay these rules down.
1 go to a fancy restaurant.
2 tell "order for anything at your own peril." then order for good food.
3 after 10mins of looking at the interior(when they are kicked out), you should all take a cab at 50 naira per person at your cost.
after eating, will just enter my Bugatti and drive off
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
kobonaire:
Oh boy blame my primary school, na for floor we sit study mathematics grin
Point noted though ...

Your own good nah , me na window I dey hang most times. God go save us for naija.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by jayzon: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
holyvirgin:
Yeah time to proof to them that you are a real man... grin
No need going into a relationship if you can't afford spending real money on your woman and her friends...
lloll.....u talk lik a broke ass gurl no offence
......broke pipo always need pipo to feed em.....classy rich gurls feed emself.......u feel
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by Rapaltar(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
I'll galdly let dem consume what ever they can.....Then Vamous lyk a boss..... By the tym dey done washiing plates.... Them no go do anoda person again..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned / House Of Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.