Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ladies N Gents Wht Do U Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies N Gents Wht Do U Think (861 Views)

I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do / Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. / I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies N Gents Wht Do U Think by zeal500: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2008
I am in a r/ship with a lady. i am wiling to do anything for her and spend anything with my limit for her/including going the extra mile for her(she earns more than i do but i do not ask her for support cos its not in my xter). she has refused seeing my parents as well as me seeing hers. i have proposed to her she accepted but later said she need another type of engagement ring which she printed out from the net, this i provided for and still she finds fault in it. she doesn't like me introducing her as my fiancee.
i have thought her how to cook,do house chore n other things/she has some contributions towards my person
i know dt i luv her more than she luvs me BUT how much patience do u think i shd hv.(i hv confronted her quietly on these issue but gets no concrete ans as she always chicken out or change d subject)

i have not cheated on her ever since we started but dnt u think its high time i start keeping others??//
Re: Ladies N Gents Wht Do U Think by jaybee3(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2008
You have the answer right in front of u dude. Don't be blinded by useless so called luv.
Re: Ladies N Gents Wht Do U Think by nana(f): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2008
Seems to me like the babe aint feeling u!
Re: Ladies N Gents Wht Do U Think by hardknocks(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2008
My friend, its like u are dating a higher level girl.
Make more money before talking of control.
she's obviously feelin cool.
Re: Ladies N Gents Wht Do U Think by Godalone(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2008
Guy think with your brain.
Re: Ladies N Gents Wht Do U Think by kokoye(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2008
Make sure you collect the rings(s) before you leave her o, abeg!
Re: Ladies N Gents Wht Do U Think by izeek(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2008
u got to be kidding me.
in this time an age we still have u type?
Re: Ladies N Gents Wht Do U Think by noetic(m): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2008
izeek:

u got to be kidding me.
in this time an age we still have u type?
seconded
kokoye:

Make sure you collect the rings(s) before you leave her o, abeg!
seconded grin
Godalone:

Guy think with your brain.
seconded
hardknocks:

My friend, its like u are dating a higher level girl.
Make more money before talking of control.
she's obviously feelin cool.
seconded
nana:

Seems to me like the babe aint feeling u!
seconded grin
jay bee:

You have the answer right in front of u dude. Don't be blinded by useless so called love.

finally seconded grin shocked grin shocked cool
Re: Ladies N Gents Wht Do U Think by Bamsyle(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2008
Thanks for not wasting our time; you asked a question and answered it in one breath! cheesy
Re: Ladies N Gents Wht Do U Think by galatico(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2008
From the story you gave us the Girl in question does not love you, all she is after his just to drain your pocket, so little advice from me kick her out of your life a girl like that does not deserve someone like you,
Re: Ladies N Gents Wht Do U Think by sistawoman: 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2008
There are so many women out there that would love to have a man like you in thier lives. Please i abeg you to kick this woman/golddigger/playa out of your life. She will suck you dry and leave you alone rolled up in a ball crying your eyes out.
Re: Ladies N Gents Wht Do U Think by NegroNtns(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2008
@post,
You are thinking that her demand for your ring is a show of affection and belonging. She is thinking that you will not be presentable in her social circle and there is thus no need to set commitments. Women love to show off and compete, she is showing off her jeweled fingers with your money. Her spell is on you, break it off by dating other women. Take all her rings, whether it was bought with your money or not. They now belong to you.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Love Your Spouse? / 3 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Get A Girl. You Must Know These . / Pls Help Me Out Before I :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.