Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! (5769 Views)

My Married Friend Needs Your Advice / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice. / A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by SorayaCarvalho(f): 4:01am On Oct 07, 2013
Dainy1: what's up here?

read!!
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:43am On Oct 07, 2013
@Greatgod & Efemena

You both have solid points in your posts.
However there are rules & regulations governing posts pushed on to the front page.
I believe with the responses gotten from here so far, we will still be able to help her out without going to the FP.
Thanks for your suggestions.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 07, 2013
debrief08:

Haba Madam, This is completely an unfair statement.
The lady with the baby, a lot of us supported and are still supporting her.
I have been really strained due to my health, anyone who has been through this or has family going through will tell you cancer treatment is not beans, imagine that we had 2 cancer treatments to pay for in one family within this period.

My friend still visits her and sends pictures, the baby is growing wonderfully.
She has taken over from where I stopped and regularly sends pictures.
There are so many others women have contributed and if sometimes we can't contribute its because they are also facing hard times or challenges not because we can't sacrifice pedicure money.

Life is not rosy all the time oh.

Wishing you the very best.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2013
Royal Roy: @Greatgod & Efemena

You both have solid points in your posts.
However there are rules & regulations governing posts pushed on to the front page.
I believe with the responses gotten from here so far, we will still be able to help her out without going to the FP.
Thanks for your suggestions.
How far Mr. Roy?
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2013
missmishel: How far Mr. Roy?

Promises coming in...hopefully we rap it up before midweek.

Thanks for ur support.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Royal Roy:

Promises coming in...hopefully we rap it up before midweek.

Thanks for ur support.
Alright
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by bece: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
@royal roy chenny4love will be starting her pastry class with me tomorow. She will need a little capital †✽ set up d business,she isn't paying for anything during the duration of the training. But after the training she will need a little capital for startup.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by tunapa2009(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
bece: @royal roy chenny4love will be starting her pastry class with me tomorow. She will need a little capital †✽ set up d business,she isn't paying for anything during the duration of the training. But after the training she will need a little capital for startup.
Wooow!!! Am really impressed.. Thanks sis. God bless you.....
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 08, 2013
bece: @royal roy chenny4love will be starting her pastry class with me tomorow. She will need a little capital †✽ set up d business,she isn't paying for anything during the duration of the training. But after the training she will need a little capital for startup.
That's nice of you. God bless u.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:47am On Oct 08, 2013
Bece, she told me about it. Thanks for your help and selfless service. All will be well.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by bece: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
Chenny is a well mannered hardworking girl,she isn't a lazy girl,it is just that dre hasn't been opportunity for her. I pray God sorts her issues soon. It takes 3hrs †✽ get †✽ myplace frm hers,but she still kept †✽ time.made sample of the snacks we did the previous class. I was surprised I had †✽ ask her when she made d snacks she said ds morning that she woke up 4am †✽ make it.
If dre is a way pple can help †✽ empower her I think that will equally make differnce
Pls I don't know her from anywhere o I meet her on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by cheny4love(f): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
@Bece, thanks for giving me the opportunity to learn for free and thank u for the transport too. God bless u ma.
@missmishel, thanks for ur concern. following to make sure all is well with me.
thank u all
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2013
Thank you, Bece. May God reward you awesomely. Amen.

There are just time we need to help other people in need without having to 'over-analyse' their situation or reasons for help. God sees the intent..

Weldone, OP. God bless you for the efforts.

My prayers to you, Debrief, ...May God heal you wholly and strengthen your heart. #ThisTooShallPass. Amen.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 14, 2013
Mr. Roy u've not reach chenny yet. why? spoke with her and she said she's waiting to hear from u.
what amount is remaining?
lovely day
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 5:10am On Oct 14, 2013
missmishel: Mr. Roy u've not reach chenny yet. why? spoke with her and she said she's waiting to hear from u.
what amount is remaining?
lovely day
Got in touch with her yesterday evening.
Will be reaching her again today. thanks for your concerns missmishel. good morning.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2013
Why is the money going through RR instead of paying into your account directly undecided.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2013
I read @cheny's post few minutes ago and wanted to comment but it's removed. why?
Mr. Roy, pls dont disappoint us
i've had experiences with people that had to do with money and to be honest, u can just trust people when it comes to money matter.
@cheny, come online and tell us what's happening.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2013
missmishel: I read @cheny's post few minutes ago and wanted to comment but it's removed. why?
Mr. Roy, pls dont disappoint us
i've had experiences with people that had to do with money and to be honest, u can just trust people when it comes to money matter.
@cheny, come online and tell us what's happening.

Yea, you are right.. she misunderstood my reply to your initial comment.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2013
Mr. Roy, sorry if am puting eye in this case. i just love things being properly done and i dislike when somebody use other peoples kindness for granted.
pls come and answer thos qustion
How much money have u realized so far?
and what amount is remaining?
And when do u intend giving her?
and pls stop delecting her post here. we could think u dont want her to tell us what's happening.
Thank u

3 Likes

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2013
RR, why are you deleting her post? She only said you didn't call her, so why not put straight the record?

Don't start abusing your moderator rights abeg!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by tunapa2009(m): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2013
It is well.. Let us keep it calm..
RR, we need to understand one another better here. So, whatsup concerning chenny case?
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hi All,

Sorry it took a while to come back online to clarify on this thread. I have been off the ground for a while.

The post above that was hidden was of Chenny and it was because she hadn't checked her mail where I updated her on one or two things ystday. I had clarified that with her before the post was hidden.

The reason why funds were not sent to her directly was because there was a little doubt at the beginning about her story and she had to be double checked along the way to confirm thongs.

Many people who got account numbers promised to drop something for her but along the line they might have changed their minds. But even at that, others still came through even as of today.

I do believe some of us have our integrity to protect even if it is a faceless forum.

Apart from funds that came in at the initial stage, we got additional fund coming in as of this evening and here is the details.
Even though most of the donors have requested to be anonymous we still appreciate them.

Anonymous U.k (f) ----- 90k
M********l (f) -------5k
Anonymous (m)------15k

This makes a total of 181k if added to the previous 71 already got.

All funds will be sent to Chenny and she will be good to go from here.

Thanks especially to the anonymous donors who took it upon themselves to help the needy. We really appreciate you all.

1 Like

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Maipride(f): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thank God.....

Royal roy, weldone... God bless you. kiss

To everyone who cntributed.... May your pockets never run dry. Amen.

Ds thread has fulfilled †ђξ purpose of which it was creatd and am happy for chenny..

@chenny, you won't lack again IJN...
Best wishes and Spend wisely.... Love to your mum kiss

1 Like

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
Job weldone @Mr Roy.
@Cheny, stay lifted and make good use of it.
still tell us once u get it.

1 Like

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by cheny4love(f): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thank u all. I'll keep u update once i get it @missmishel.
Thanks modorator.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thank you @mai pride.

missmishel.... thanks for your concerns and support, you are appreciated.

Chenny, you are welcome.

Please Bellong if you read this please check your mail asap.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

I Need To Buy A Gift For My Girlfriend's Father! / Man Impregnates Mother, Daughter / Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.