Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

To The Guys!!!!why Did You Cheat On Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Guys!!!!why Did You Cheat On Her? (766 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Guys!!!!why Did You Cheat On Her? by Teenzy(f): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
People say its in guys nature 2 cheat on their partner when d opportunity comes along...i would really luv 2 know guys views on what could make them have a gorgeous and nice girlfriend and still go on to cheat on her..
Re: To The Guys!!!!why Did You Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
If you were a guy. You may understand better.
But seriously, real men don't cheat.
Re: To The Guys!!!!why Did You Cheat On Her? by Teenzy(f): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
maxwello.yg:
If you were a guy. You may understand better.
But seriously, real men don't cheat.
...Yeah i dont dats why i want to know what could make them do it.
Re: To The Guys!!!!why Did You Cheat On Her? by johncheekin(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
When it comes to cheating, both partners do it. This may be for 1 reason or d other. eg beauty, financial purpose, how good he/she is in bed. etc... Though real men/women dont cheat on their partners.
Re: To The Guys!!!!why Did You Cheat On Her? by mascot87(m): 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
It's not guys fault o, when you are going out, u look at your left and see a beautiful babe while still thinking about how beautiful d babe looks you look at your right and see a more beautiful babe and u are like waoooo,still ruminating about that you see another damsel passing and at that time your brain is damaged.What can you do.Ha ha ha, I still dey talk am o, if God give us the opportunity chickens get, he for make sense cheesy.I don't cheat anyway
Re: To The Guys!!!!why Did You Cheat On Her? by addictiv(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
coz she isnt doing her job well..........its the responsibility of the woman to keep her guy in line. it goes beyond having a cute face and a gorgeous behind....for me if a guy cheats, his girl shares at least 50 percent if not more of the blame
Re: To The Guys!!!!why Did You Cheat On Her? by Youngpo413: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ladies stick to guys that cheats

(1) (Reply)

Ideas To Show Love / Would U Perfer Dating A Bad Ass Pretty Bitch Or An Ugly Good Gal D@ Sucks / How To Solve Relationship Problems: Applying The 80 20 Rule To Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.