Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Habits Women Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Habits Women Love (1245 Views)

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Habits Women Love by ProfessorD(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
Thought I should share....

GIVING COMPLIMENTS
More than anything, a woman wants to be appreciated. Whether she is a self assured diva or a shy sweetheart. However be as sincere as possible

PHONE CALLS
Maybe you just called to say hello or inform her of a change of plans. try not to overdo it though, but trust me it stops her from wondering what you are upto.

PRIORITIZE HER
Most times its difficult to choose between spending time with your woman and football or playstation or even chilled star with friends but often than not make her your priority..when she notices this you will be the next best thing after point and kill

There are two more I will be back with those later....enjoy

1 Like

Re: Habits Women Love by holyvirgin: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
Finally don't leave her the way you met her. Impact something meaningful into her life.
Re: Habits Women Love by ProfessorD(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
holyvirgin: Finally don't leave her the way you met her. Impact something meaningful into her life.
True talk
Re: Habits Women Love by Abbey2sam(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
More like habits of Men in love
Re: Habits Women Love by kagari: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
To d poster before me
y u no put ur house address 4 ur signature make e 4 complete

2 Likes

Re: Habits Women Love by msmysterious22(f): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
APPRECiATE HER.
THE MORE SHE DOES FOR YOU <3

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Shouldnt Rush Into A Relationship / 10 Different Types Of Husband [VIDEO] / Chris Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken, Alsoaccused Of Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.