Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond (35482 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Dygeasy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2012
Girls are very funny creaures. It could happen that you (a guy) were just walking on a deserted street and then you spot a girl from afar ahead of you, then u double up your pace and catch up with her. You say ''hi'' no response, ''whatsup', no response. What do you think is the best way to handle the situation? Guys how does this make you feel? Ladies why dyu do dat? Should we call it immaturity on the part of the girl? Share your views...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2012
if u toast a naija girl and she no respond dem make u carry money from ur wallet and put am inside her bra or g-STRING grin.i ASSURE u say she go over-respond sotay u go even tire grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by slimyem: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2012
just walk away nah...abi na by force?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Booty4me: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2012
Op how old ar u?
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Killz1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2012
Walk away with your self respect intact. . .

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Rocktation(f): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2012
lefulefu: if u toast a naija girl and she no respond dem make u carry money from ur wallet and put am inside her bra or g-STRING grin.i ASSURE u say she go over-respond sotay u go even tire grin

Yes, she will respond...with a succession of slaps.

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by MoneyRule(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2012
Walk away but if u see her again. . . . . try again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Dygeasy(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2012
@booty4me wah has age got 2 do wiv d issue on ground?
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Dygeasy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2012
@moneyrule by the time u ll try again would you av changed ur body and looks?
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2012
Just follow your instincts. It's funny how persistence often pays in such situations. After her 'initial gra gra', she'd be rolling all over your bed but.t na.ke.d in a few days or weeks. Her reaction could be due to shyness at her crowded surroundings, insecurity, panic, or her negative assessment of your apparent desirability. However, you can still try to gain her attention in spite of her aloofness; just make sure to adopt a playfully cocky and light-hearted approach. It helps to use a carefully selected or sponteneous witty remark to break her brittle defences. Next thing she's stop and heave "what can I do for you!". From there, just use your playboy charm to coax her into exchanging numbers with you since you're in a hurry and can't talk much on the spot, and that would most likely be mission accomplished.

But in the event that she's extremely hostile and unresponsive, it is better to call her attention to the (fictitious) wasp that is prowling all over her yansh. Then calmly walk away while she makes a fool of herself by hysterically slapping her big yansh to get rid of the imaginary wasp.

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2012
Rocktation:

Yes, she will respond...with a succession of slaps.
NOT IF NAH MONEY i put inside her bra wink
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by MoneyRule(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2012
Dygeasy: @moneyrule by the time u ll try again would you av changed ur body and looks?
some girls want to see u try and try again to get their attention(wierd bt true) bt if he thinks she's worth it, i think he should try again.(jst my thought tho).

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by saydfact(m): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2012
WALK AWAY...simple
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2012
pro01: Just follow your instincts. It's funny how persistence often pays in such situations. After her 'initial gra gra', she'd be rolling all over your bed but.t na.ke.d in a few days or weeks. Her reaction could be due to shyness at her crowded surroundings, insecurity, panic, or her negative assessment of your apparent desirability. However, you can still try to gain her attention in spite of her aloofness; just make sure to adopt a playfully cocky and light-hearted approach. It helps to use a carefully selected or sponteneous witty remark to break her brittle defences. Next thing she's stop and heave "what can I do for you!". From there, just use your playboy charm to coax her into exchanging numbers with you since you're in a hurry and can't talk much on the spot, and that would most likely be mission accomplished.

But in the event that she's extremely hostile and unresponsive, it is better to call her attention to the (fictitious) wasp that is prowling all over her yansh. Then calmly walk away while she makes a fool of herself by hysterically slapping her big yansh to get rid of the imaginary wasp.
Bad boy.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by dabrake(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2012
If I want a girl, I will get close to her, make her my friend, become her friend(not like-a-brother-to-me friend) and make her love me. I have my way of doing that. With all that, I will be 95% good to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by alacrity007: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2012
Personaly. I will ask her; ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?? And walk away. Imediatly ,she most respond and ask what you mean. Conversation will take off instantly. If you are a good hurter you will accomplish ur target.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Dygeasy(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2012
@alacrity007 brilliant strategy
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Dygeasy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2012
@dabrake she isn't responding while talking to her at first approach
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Dygeasy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2012
@pro01 cool one there
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by eldav(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2012
To get her to talk? First get her to react to you being there.

You could use her reaction,be it positive or negative to your advantage.

I'm just keeping it light here,just use your ''show man'' skills well,then enjoy.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Kadata(m): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2012
MoneyRule: Walk away but if u see her again. . . . . try again.
typical naija dude
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by expert1(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2012
Usually I don't chase them on street but it happened to me one day. I tried talking to her but no response.
So, I provoked her by saying "mabinu mi o mò pe o gbò oyinbo" meaning she shouldn't be angry that I don't know she never understand english.
She was provoked and asked if she look like one, then conversation ensued smoothly thereafter

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by dokunbam(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2012
If the girl no respond, leave am and look behind another one is eyeing u. Y u wan kill you on top one shakira girl

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by DukeNija(m): 12:16am On Apr 17, 2012
If you approach a girl, say hi or hello without a response. Trust me, you don't want to have a thing with such a gul.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by lagcity(m): 2:04am On Apr 17, 2012
Duke_Nija: If you approach a girl, say hi or hello without a response. Trust me, you don't want to have a thing with such a gul.

Exactly! y wud u want such a babe? to say simple hi na wahala.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 17, 2012
Dygeasy: Girls are very funny creaures. It could happen that you (a guy) were just walking on a deserted street and then you spot a girl from afar ahead of you, then u double up your pace and catch up with her. You say ''hi'' no response, ''whatsup', no response. What do you think is the best way to handle the situation? Guys how does this make you feel? Ladies why dyu do dat? Should we call it immaturity on the part of the girl? Share your views...

Tell her she's the most ugly and dirtiest thing you have ever seen in your life. Say it with the seriously it deserves and genuinely pretend as if you want to vomit.I am sure she will respond but whatever she says, don't apologize just walk away so fast with your nose close. She will talk about you for the rest of the day. Your picture will be in her mind for the rest of that day. 6 out of 10 ladies will check themselves in front of mirror and are likely to ask people if something is wrong with them.

The next time you see her, you should know what to do and start your friendship from there.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Ranoscky(m): 6:48am On Apr 17, 2012
Dygeasy: Girls are very funny creaures. It could happen that you (a guy) were just walking on a deserted street and then you spot a girl from afar ahead of you, then u double up your pace and catch up with her. You say ''hi'' no response, ''whatsup', no response. What do you think is the best way to handle the situation? Guys how does this make you feel? Ladies why dyu do dat? Should we call it immaturity on the part of the girl? Share your views...

Start cryin.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Idowuogbo(f): 7:19am On Apr 17, 2012
bayooooooo:

Tell her she's the most ugly and dirtiest thing you have ever seen in your life. Say it with the seriously it deserves and genuinely pretend as if you want to vomit.I am sure she will respond but whatever she says, don't apologize just walk away so fast with your nose close. She will talk about you for the rest of the day. Your picture will be in her mind for the rest of that day. 6 out of 10 ladies will check themselves in front of mirror and are likely to ask people if something is wrong with them.

The next time you see her, you should know what to do and start your friendship from there.

U go regret telling Badosky dat 1 ooo!

I go yab u sotey Fela go resurrect come tell me "u and him no dey for d same category" grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Dondav(m): 7:20am On Apr 17, 2012
Go her papa house.... Ask her daughter's hand in marriage!! And u'll be fine....
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Blackbody20(m): 7:54am On Apr 17, 2012
slimyem: just walk away nah...abi na by force?
i wonder o
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Blackbody20(m): 7:58am On Apr 17, 2012
expert1: Usually I don't chase them on street but it happened to me one day. I tried talking to her but no response.
So, I provoked her by saying "mabinu mi o mò pe o gbò oyinbo" meaning she shouldn't be angry that I don't know she never understand english.
She was provoked and asked if she look like one, then conversation ensued smoothly thereafter
ha ha ha ha. Lol. What a funny trick.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by cashkiddhova(m): 8:11am On Apr 17, 2012
I THINK THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO WALK AWAY WITH ALL YOUR LIFELINES. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix / Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.