Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. (41437 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by EbubeOnoh(m): 12:11am On Sep 30, 2013
Fatdon: Muslims are not happy! They're not
happy in Gaza. They're not happy
in Egypt. They're not happy in
Libya. They're not happy in
Morocco. They're not happy in
Iran. They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Syria. In
Lebanon the're not happy. So,
where are they happy? They're
happy in Australia. They're happy
in England. They're happy in
France. They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Norway. They're
happy in USA. They're happy in
every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam.
Not their leadership. Not
themselves. THEY BLAME THE
COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN! AND
THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO
BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
UNHAPPY. Who says JESUS CHRIST is
not the saviour and the Prince of
peace
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by mkoabiola: 12:18am On Sep 30, 2013
Until shekau is killed or captured ,north may nva knw peace.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by fyomer: 12:28am On Sep 30, 2013
THEY ARE NOT HAPPY IN NIGERIA
THEY ARE NOT HAPPY IN MALI
THEY ARE NOT HAPPY IN SOMALIA
THEY ARE NOT HAPPY IN MALAYSIA
WONDERING IF THEY ARE HAPPY DEEP DOWN THE SEA
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Chidoxyl(m): 12:37am On Sep 30, 2013
One truth I know is dat d insurgency of Boko Haram has infiltrated so many of d schools/institutions in d northern part of Nigeria. Do not be surprised 2 find out dat so many students of d various schools/institutions up north are members of dis God-forsaken group. The essence of having these students initiated wit d many incentives they must have collected & keep collecting is 2 provide info dat wd aid their smooth attack. Moreso, some of these students must have been initiated outside their will, but under a great threat 2 their lives.

Thinking aloud: could there really be any family in d north dat does not have atleast one of its members as a member of dis terror group. I doubt.

Wit such infiltration, it wd ofcos be very difficult 4 d armed forces to successfully deal wit d boko haram insurgency. At this stage, me feel only God (in His capacity as d man of war) can come 2 d rescue of our nation, Nigeria. He surely will stand up 2 dis challenge soonest than we expect.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by bigsean(m): 12:59am On Sep 30, 2013
If he's the prince of peace, why are so many innocent people dying!
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Chartey(m): 1:10am On Sep 30, 2013
Chidoxyl: One truth I know is dat d insurgency of Boko Haram has infiltrated so many of d schools/institutions in d northern part of Nigeria. Do not be surprised 2 find out dat so many students of d various schools/institutions up north are members of dis God-forsaken group. The essence of having these students initiated wit d many incentives they must have collected & keep collecting is 2 provide info dat wd aid their smooth attack. Moreso, some of these students must have been initiated outside their will, but under a great threat 2 their lives.

Thinking aloud: could there really be any family in d north dat does not have atleast one of its members as a member of dis terror group. I doubt.

Wit such infiltration, it wd ofcos be very difficult 4 d armed forces to successfully deal wit d boko haram insurgency. At this stage, me feel only God (in His capacity as d man of war) can come 2 d rescue of our nation, Nigeria. He surely will stand up 2 dis challenge soonest than we expect.
I'm 100% sure you don't stay in the north. Just another nairalander pretending to have an analytical mind.

BTW, I'm Christian.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by nagoma(m): 1:13am On Sep 30, 2013
There is a grand conspiracy to decimate the youths of northern Nigeria. This horror cannot be just Boko Haram.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by nagoma(m): 1:27am On Sep 30, 2013
victorv12: The federal government should stop acting as if they don't know the financiers of this group. They should arrest Ali Modu Sherrif with some other Northern politicians that are connected to this terrorists. This sensless killings must stop! I think we need a sovereign national conference. It's high time we split as a nation. To my Yoruba people that lives in the north, I think it's high time for you guys to come home. It doesn't worth it dying in the hands of this ret*rded Northern b*stards!

You may be surprised. The financiers are from the south of the Niger. South-South specifically.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Kormforth: 1:31am On Sep 30, 2013
Someday, one of these mortha killers will repent, become born again and even pastors. Hey...
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by t2luv: 1:51am On Sep 30, 2013
nagoma:

You may be surprised. The financiers are from the south of the Niger. South-South specifically.

Say it ain't so. Are you serious.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by acidiczuzzee: 1:52am On Sep 30, 2013
All these are happening when a christian is in power then what will happen when a muslim gets there?that means boko haram will be in abuja,say no to muslim(boko haram)presidency.RiP 2 the. Dead, Aluta continua
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by inosend: 3:19am On Sep 30, 2013
franchizy: In as much as I do not support the killing, I have said it over and over that the declaration of state of emergency or military option is not the panacea to solving the Boko Haram menace.
I have made my stand clear to the FG to liase wit the Northern Elders forum, grant the Boko Haram Amnesty, release all detained members of Boko Haram.
There is need to also involve the Christian Association of Nigeria because 60% of Boko Haram members are chriatians from the South East, South South and South West.
We must realize that Islam is a religion of peace, muslims don't shed blood, kill or involve in unlawful act. The killings in the North is just a game plan to tarnish the norths image.
I agree with your assertions 101%.Or, how does one understand the "peace" in Afghanistan,Pakistan,, Syria, Libya, Mali,and all other Islamic countries?
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Funjosh(m): 4:51am On Sep 30, 2013
when will the Northern Nigeria know peace Boko Haram.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by signalpower: 6:49am On Sep 30, 2013
when things happen , it is always better to trace it to the root.
this muslim are the descendant of Abraham from the second wife who gave him a son called Ismael, Remember when Sarah the first and true wife gave Abraham the Promised child called Isaac ,they have to send Haggai packing so that peace can be in the house of Abraham . she journeyed through the desert and the Merciful God made that little boy(Ismael) survive in the heat of the desert and he prospered and had children latter that is how muslim came into existence and lives in the desert region.
my point is that they have nursed so much anger on the Promise child Isaac and his descendants trying to eliminate them
their thought everyday is how to cause a great amount of destruction, like killing of innocent people just for them to achieve their stupid aim.
if the muslim feel they cant associate or live with the Christians or other religion that respect human lives , let them stay in their country and stop travelling to the countries that are happy with themselves.
let Nigeria govt grant them their sharia practice by dividing this country then other region will mount their borders.what is the need killing children with gas in Syria and even killing them while they are sleeping.
shedding of blood is what they like, using swords and knives to kill.

i just wish we can just stay our separate ways because they can never be at peace with other religion, it is a long time hatred.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by albiol: 6:54am On Sep 30, 2013
fabulousfortune: We just need three drones to end dis boko haram menace!
and how many drones has been used in afghanistan, pakistan and has d crisis ended too many james bond film dey worry u
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Ruthy81(f): 6:59am On Sep 30, 2013
Al u muslim qouting old testament are nt serious, d bible say old things are past away, all thing became new, muslims should stop blaming people 4 their evil act, if not 4 america dat destroyed osama whatever, i wonder hw many people would hv die today, and u call islam a religion of peace u must be a joker.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by adconline(m): 7:23am On Sep 30, 2013
franchizy: In as much as I do not support the killing, I have said it over and over that the declaration of state of emergency or military option is not the panacea to solving the Boko Haram menace.
I have made my stand clear to the FG to liase wit the Northern Elders forum, grant the Boko Haram Amnesty, release all detained members of Boko Haram.
There is need to also involve the Christian Association of Nigeria because 60% of Boko Haram members are chriatians from the South East, South South and South West.
We must realize that Islam is a religion of peace, muslims don't shed blood, kill or involve in unlawful act. The killings in the North is just a game plan to tarnish the norths image.
Another terrorism apologist!
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by waldigit: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2013
shamson:
Find out why the presence of Allah is real and why Islam is the only true religion.
Ask google why, don't be deceived, set your mind free.
Let this picture from far away germany be your guide

So you rely on google and picture of questionable source to guide you to truth. Behold I rely on events in that post you replied and indwelling of holy spirit in me as my guide. You can imagine where the world would have been now if the world power had not been balanced by force of christianity. If USA, Britain, France, other europian union are islamic countries, your guess is as good as mine. The power of Holy Spirit has balanced it that way and so shall it remain until rapture of the church. Anyway you may not understand but let me tell u and others like u that events of this dispensation shall be witness against you before the white throne judgement of Christ. What do you do,you had better run for your life and come to Jesus He loves you and so do I. Shalom.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Trakame(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2013
'He who want peace should prepare 4 war'
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Smayee: 8:18am On Sep 30, 2013
who dear say muslims do not kick against discriminate killing? If you don't understand try to so you won't be an ignorant.
Make you have full knowledge of what you say cos your words defines who you are.
Every muslims country that has been experiencing unrest was once peaceful but devil(westerner) instigate war by supporting sum group with funds and weapon the same thing is about to happen to nigeria if we are not careful.
The west is after your resources not helping you. Mind you read the Holy Quran and found out what the Creator said about killing comparable to what your infidel law says.
Note if can't find time for I will teach what Islam said about unjust killing.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by kayClt(f): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2013
do u piple hv any Image
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by kayClt(f): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2013
Nonybb: They did it for allah. This is the real muslim, others are pretending and compromising and in the sight of allah they are hypocrite. These are ppl in the vineyard of allah and 72 virgins are inevitable. Allah will reward them with houris(with big eye) and energize their manhood with sustained erection and strength. Our prophet is fulfilled at the zeal of his workers. Allahu arkba
can u jst imagine,killing innocent souls for allah becos of 72 virgins,where will d 72 virgins cum out frm?d "so called" muslim sis who r even more irresponsible dat others,covering dere unclothedness wit jst hijab for easy penetration abi. U piple r jst d better part of d devil.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by ibrutex(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2013
Fatdon: Muslims are not happy! They're not
happy in Gaza. They're not happy
in Egypt. They're not happy in
Libya. They're not happy in
Morocco. They're not happy in
Iran. They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Syria. In
Lebanon the're not happy. So,
where are they happy? They're
happy in Australia. They're happy
in England. They're happy in
France. They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Norway. They're
happy in USA. They're happy in
every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam.
Not their leadership. Not
themselves. THEY BLAME THE
COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN! AND
THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO
BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
UNHAPPY. Who says JESUS CHRIST is
not the saviour and the Prince of
peace

I dont blame you!
Muslims don't take liltte shit expecially in their land and that's what the westerners holding against them to creat unrest in muslim countries.
Moreover, they aint cowards like you! Who sufers and smile ''like things go better''. Besides, What do you know about JESUS?
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by BinghiNya(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2013
Caleboha: Shekau challenged islamic clerics to convince the world he is not abiding by islamic injunctions, non of them did! Why couldn't they? Because there's no sufficient evidence in the Qu'ran to prove it is a religion of Piss! Outright instructions to kill, destroy and loot with an eternal reward in a holy book! With such international awareness, worsening chaos especially in Muslim countries, increasing civilisation, I foresee the END of Islam. A TIME will come when sanity will prevail and reason will be restored. It may take a while, probably a few generations more but mark my words; THINGS will be very different!!! sad
if islam doesn't end it. You are a fool of the 5th order. Didn't a muslim fight the al shabab in kenya. Majority of the students killed would be muslims, how do you know clerics have challenged boko haram. Did your peaceful christianity stop corruption, child trafficking, rituals, moneylaundering, drug peddling in christian dominated countries, how many suicide attacks were reported in iraq, libya, syria before the wars brought on them by the world police. America has the highest deaths from guns year in year out and even obama is worried. No muslim ever supports boko haram or terrorism, only a few daft ones, you your sense and stop attacking islam because islam will continue to grow

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by far222(f): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2013
@franchizyn
as much as I do not support the killing, I have said it over and over that the declaration of state of emergency or military option is not the panacea to solving the Boko Haram menace.
[/quote] re u seriously serious with this!, maybe u nid watch d news often
n c wat muslims latest activities in oda countries have been den u ill know it is a blood sucking religion n they will burn in hell rite from earth still their eternity
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Adeyemi4ril(m): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2013
Fellow Nigerian, wnt u 2 knw dt Islam is a religion of peace. Wot is goin on in dis sinfull world hs bn written in d only book. Our leader ar 2 blame of sure indulgence. Imagine a country lik 9ja, wu leadears minds ar full of evil n slf interest. D society also hv a role 2 play, let put hand 2geda n fish out dos monster cal boko haram. God bless 9ja, wishin u al api independence day in advance.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by buJu234: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2013
@ Smayee
[s]who dear say muslims do not kick against discriminate killing? If you don't understand try to so you won't be an ignorant.
Make you have full knowledge of what you say cos your words defines who you are.
Every muslims country that has been experiencing unrest was once peaceful but devil(westerner) instigate war by supporting sum group with funds and weapon the same thing is about to happen to nigeria if we are not careful.
The west is after your resources not helping you. Mind you read the Holy Quran and found out what the Creator said about killing comparable to what your infidel law says.
Note if can't find time for I will teach what Islam said about unjust killing.[/s]

U today muslims alway dont want to talk abt ur past and beginning ...

WASNT ISLAM FOUNDED ON VIOLENCE
DIDNT ISLAM SPREAD TO OTHER COUNTRIES VIA CONQUERING THEM VIA WAR
DIDNT MOHAMMED & THE CALIPHATES SPEARHEAD ALOT OF BATTLES THAT KILLED SO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE (SO CALLED INFIDELS)

So u cant build a bungalow foundation and expect to build a sky scrapper that will last 4 years...
My gud friend.. weather u like it or not... History has it (ur Koran support it) that Islam was built on war;politics & religion combine...

ISLAM CANT START WITH A BEGINNING OF WAR & EXPECTS TO BE A RELIGION OF PEACE IN CENTURIES TO COME?

I am not against muslims; but the truth must b said...
from history almost all religions preach; practice & spread their ideology via peaceful co-existence but only Islam came and use war; forcing people to believe in Allah & Mohammed...

so u today muslims jst cant change it... the people the western world called Islamic terrorists today where called martyrs in those days... the only difference is that today Muslims mathyrs kill the infidels via bombs while those of Mohammed & the caliphates days use swords...

all doing same thing spreading Islam... from Mohammed to Caliphates .. Abu Bakr (632-634) to Umar ibn al-Khattab (Umar І, 634-644) to Uthman ibn Affan, (644-656), and Ali ibn Abi Talib (656-661) who oversaw the initial phase of the Muslim conquests, advancing through Persia, Egypt, the Middle East and North Africa. what abt Usman dan fodio and the Northern Nigeria etc...

so bros u cant change history ....

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by MSB365(m): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2013
Humm! "Ignorance is a big disease, it kills faster than AIDS" .

Why are you blaming and cursing islam when you dont know what islam is ! Imagine all rubbish you have said or thought about islam.......well, may God deliver you before the last day actually comes.

Now, answer the following questions ;
* was there boko haram during OBJ tenure ?
* is it only northern part of dis disguisting nation that you can find muslims or that practice islam?
*have you heard of boko haram attack in the south west?
* kwara, osun,oyo, and part of ondo( akokos) states are muslims dominated states in the south west, is there boko haram cases as it is in the north in these states in the south west?
* is boko haram attack in all nothern states or part of......,why?
The questions are many but a reasonable nigerian not the foolish members of this nation, wil admit the FACT that boko haram is more political attack than religious attack in Nigeria. However, it was Niger-delta militants(south south) problem during OBJ and it is boko haram( north) attack during GEJ . If political situation of this country did not improve as expected by the masses, then WATCHOUT FOR ANOTHER GROUP ATTACK, when GEJ is no more the imposed president.

Food for thought for the wise !

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by BinghiNya(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2013
Tellerman:

'Allah is all knowing' yet he cannot tell you where you will end up after you die. Ask any muslim where he will end up after he dies and their umistakable answer is 'nobody knows, only Allah knows' .Yet this Allah cannot give any assurance except to say that he will 'first' take all of them to hell as it is clearly written in Q. 19:71-72.
and your own god jesus didn't know the day of rapture. Your god was nailed to the cross like a thief. How do you expect someone who couldn't save himself to save you. Do these christians have brains at all

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by leonshom(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2013
Are we here to blame Islam or blame bokoharam? To me, all religion sucks cry
We shud rather luk for long lasting solutions 2 religious crises in our societies, dnt 4get we do av ethnic clashes as well all over us, can we also blame any of d tribe 4 their existence, so I would rather not blame any religion, but blame dos wu go astray, thereby intrepreting 2d wrong way nd shedding d blood of d innocents. Every religion has its own fanatics, sum r yet 2 manifest &sum had already done, so, d solution 2 our problems lies in our hands. We fight ova religious issue,ethnic issues etc, all we nid is tolerance, let's tolerate each other nd see eachoda as one "Unity" Even on dis forum,u'l see pple usin harsh words on each oda,claimin their religion is d best, buh,dey kip fighting eachoda wit words,if dey av d opportunity 2 c eachoda, I'm sure sum wuld do worse than d boko haram. We all av d ego "ID" inside us dat makes us react when things aren't workin on our side, nd it favours our neighbours, e.g, in a class, sum wuld perform well,theryby bekumin 1st,2nd, 3rd etc, buh dos @d bottom wuld be jealous and wuld av d tendency to hurt dos @d top, despite dos ones aren't d cause of their misfortunes. If u say all muslims are bad, I think its fallacy,nd if u also say all Christians are bad, I think its also fallacy,cuz both muslims,christians and odas constitute d society in which we live in, and its bin like dat over centuries. Sum bad heads in one religion doesn't mean all of dem r bad, and sum good ones too doesn't mean all of dem r really good.
The major thing we shud even think or ask is, "what's d purpose of religion in our society" is Religion stil performing its role in maintaining order and peace in d society. How many of us still practice the things we learnt in our holy book,nd dos things we used to hear in our various religious communities "Church/mosque etc, r we still putting all dis teachings into practice, do u love ur neighbour, do u help ur fellow individual etc.
The act of charity is d best religion, datz y d western societies r more developed than we are,cuz dey r not based on religion, dey do more of charity, dey give 2d poor, dey donate to d orphanages, dey aren't so religious like we do, buh God loves them cuz dey r doing d best in terms of charity. Have u ever feed a poor man b4? Do u think of d have-nots, all dis shud be paramount than fighting eachoda on religious issue, who among us av met with Jesus or Prophet muhammed b4?

3 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by olanrewajumi(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2013
where on dis planet earth did u get such a baseless conclusion from? Just Imagine that gullible statement,60% of boko harams re christians.if islam z a religion of peace as you claimed,y den z it dat every terrorist group dis world has ever encounted is alway somehow associated to this peaceful religion of urs
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by buJu234: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2013
@ MSB365
Boko haram is just part of global islamic fighters ok.. when the Niger-delta militant where fight they didnt say they were fighting Igbesu (their deity) nor did they say any related to religion same goes for OPC & MASSOB...

@ BinghiNya

so Jesus is not God but the son of God; who can proof HIMSELF.. live and direct if u ask him to ok...

But i dont think there has ever being a case in History that either Mohammad or Allah as ever proof themselves rather its their followers that are helping Mohammad or Allah to proof themselves...

cant u just think

CHRISTIANS DONT FIGHT FOR GOD & JESUS because THEY CAN PROOF THEMSELVES
SANGO FOLLOWERS DONT FIGHT FOR SANGO ...because HE CAN PROOF HIMSELF IF U TRY HIM
same goes for most deities...

BUT ITS ONLY ISLAM / MUSLIMS THAT FIGHT FOR THEIR GOD (ALLAH & MOHAMMAD) whyyyy?? if they are real and powerful ... why cant they fight for them selves?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader / Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.