Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

"The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. (11654 Views)

The Murder Case- A short story / The Blame Switch - A Short Story / Life's Symphony: A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
jamesben91: I think its "...before he DOES something he would
DEFINITELY regret soonest"

You don't need to think Sir. . . Just STATE it to me your boy and i will correct it as soon as possible...

Thank you sire..
*correcting*
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by cachal: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
I did not see my name in the vote of thanks, I was liking people's comment and am sure, it's encouraged many to write..

Nice right up, I did not comment before because the article is more than a joke, it's really award winning write-ups.
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Kslib:
I don't know why you keep calling me "sir" "boss".lol
You are welcome..

You just made frontPage!! cheesy cheesy

Yaaaayyyyyy!!!!! **Pops champagne**
All izz well!

You are my boss ow, why are you denying na?

Yeaaaaa... We made it ow, pop the champagne for Mynd and Obinnau head...

My sim seize since, im just free me now. . . Replied lately, i'm sorry oh
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by Cestmoi1(f): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
E<R>F:

You worth more than a princess dear, i'm very sorry for under rating you to a "princess" sad

Thanks Alot sire. . .oups, ma . . . Ohkay dear!

Now please tell me what you like and don't like about the story pleasee?
Can't pinpoint to anything i don't like but the lucifer part got me scared.Have u been to the spiritual realm before? lol. Your descriptions are apt.To preach the word of God via a story without getting bored earns u a pat on the back.Guess I should be expecting more stories from you as time goes on.Welldone!
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by EzePromoe: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
At last we made it to Frontpage! Yipeee!
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
adegwurulez:
I said it!!!!!!!! i should put prophet in front of my name grin

Hahahahaha... Indeed Sire.

Prophet Ade. . .

Thanks alot sire. .
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
Welldone my dear, will come back with my red pen soon tongue

Your story deserved it because your just plain good. Keep it up
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by Omolola1(f): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
E<R>F:

Auntysmiley!!! I don't really know what to type right now. . . . . .but "Thank You Ma"

I'll remain forever Humble ...if that would make me progress.

More than a trillion love ma..

Did i just made frontpage?

Hurrray!!
God purnish devil for blanking my sim card, he released it just now..

Special Thanks to the Mods that honoured my request. . . .smiley

And to all my Friends
I Love You All, bobos and damsel . . . Muah:*

Uncle, I'm not a "ma" ooo, abeg

1 Like

Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
Omolola1:

Uncle, I'm not a "ma" ooo, abeg
Aunty i'm sorry. . .ma

ßring your red pen and criticize me na.... I need it ow, please dosad without sentiments ma.. Ok you are not a "ma" dear..
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Welldone my dear, will come back with my red pen soon tongue

Your story deserved it because your just plain good. Keep it up

I wanted to cry, i though yhu've forgotten this thread. . cry

Awwww... I love "RED PENS" please do ma..
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
cachal: I did not see my name in the vote of thanks, I was liking people's comment and am sure, it's encouraged many to write..

Nice right up, I did not comment before because the article is more than a joke, it's really award winning write-ups.

Ahhbaa Sir, i thanked you there more than 3 times naa.
1) "you viewed the topic"
2) you were a silent reader
3) you were a silent follower . .etc.

Thanks for the likes sire, it encouraged me alot.

Award winning? shocked

Now you wanto kill me
I'm dead!

Thank you sire..
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
E<R>F:

I wanted to cry, i though yhu've forgotten this thread. . cry

Awwww... I love "RED PENS" please do ma..
was busy dear, I haven't updated my own work either but don't worry, m back now
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
Eze Promoe:At last we made it to Frontpage! Yipeee!

Yeaa... grin My Boss, it was God handiwork..

Thank you Sire.. smiley
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by Tonia500(f): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
Yay u made front page*dancing davido's skelewu and drinking champange* congrats,i told you its nt amatuer piece. Once again congratulations.

1 Like

Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
C'est moi:

Can't pinpoint to anything i don't like but the lucifer part got me scared.

Have u been to the spiritual realm before? lol. Your descriptions are apt.To preach the word of God via a story without getting bored earns u a pat on the back.

Guess I should be expecting more stories from you as time goes on.Welldone!

Scared? Like seriously? I don't write horror ow...

Yea seriously, how which i had my way i would have added horror to it...but still a boy.

Spiritual rhealm? shocked
NO OH... But there is no fiction, so far as planet earth is concerned. Shi't happens, and they are explored by our imaginations.

Thanks ma. I sure will write many 'short short stories' till God enlarge my coast for literature grin

Make i do obesity abi na wetin dem dey call am? Okay obeisance give Our Princess . . .thank you ma
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
Damex333: You are on front page. Wow. Congrats to you guy.
Yea Boss.

Etisalat was frustrating me uptill now sef. . . .tho i saw it lately. Now some pipo would think i'm formingsad

Thanks Sirecheesy
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
precy jewell: Nice write up,keep it up

Thank you ma. I promise to by His grace ma.

Thanks once again.. smiley
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
Tonia500: That would be where ozoigbon was killed by lucifer.

Habashocked . . .don't tell me you love Ozoigbon?

He killed the Chief gruesomely. . .

And Lucifer gave him the dose of being his right hand mangrin

DO you like Ozoigbon? wink
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
Tonia500: Yay u made front page*dancing davido's skelewu and drinking champange* congrats,i told you its nt amatuer piece. Once again congratulations.

Let's celeberating dearie...

You flatter me too much grin

Thanks alot deariely ma..
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: was busy dear, I haven't updated my own work either but don't worry, m back now

Wow. . .guess your story must av been started long ago. ..

Thank God u ar back..

*waiting*
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by Tonia500(f): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
E<R>F:

Habashocked . . .don't tell me you love Ozoigbon?

He killed the Chief gruesomely. . .

And Lucifer gave him the dose of being his right hand mangrin

DO you like Ozoigbon? wink
just dnt like the way he died,it scared the hell out of me.

2 Likes

Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
Tonia500: just dnt like the way he died,it scared the hell out of me.

Hehehehe. . .m sorry ma. . Neva meant to cry.

Next time he should not padi with devil grin

Thanks dear
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by adegwurulez(m): 1:02am On Oct 06, 2013
E<R>F:

My man, what do you like and don't like about this story?

Talk true owgrin

I must confess, u are too refined to hold the tag 'AMATEUR'.Leave it for us.

about what i dont like abt the story. ehm... ehm... dat one go hard o. When i was reading the story,at that point that the chief died, i tot the preacher guy was going to raise him from the dead and den maybe the chief would make a royal proclamation sorta like we read in the bible. I guess that would be too 'BIBLE-ISH'. Apart from that, the whole plot reminded me of arrow of God by Chinua Achebe who happens to be my mentor in literature. I guess that was why i kept quite when the issue of the story being 'nollywoodish' was brought up. All things been equal, after two or three writups, i see u topping charts not only on nairaland but in nigerian literature(trust me, am not exaggerating). what the country needs now is the revival of our culture through art works.

My oga, ya head dey there.

1 Like

Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:19am On Oct 06, 2013
E<R>F:

Wow. . .guess your story must av been started long ago. ..

Thank God u ar back..

*waiting*
Church tomorrow, so let's talk after service yeah?

wink
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2013
adegwurulez:

I must confess, u are too refined to hold the tag 'AMATEUR'.Leave it for us.

about what i dont like abt the story. ehm... ehm... dat one go hard o.

When i was reading the story,at that point that the chief died, i tot the preacher guy was going to raise him from the dead and den maybe the chief would make a royal proclamation sorta like we read in the bible. I guess that would be too 'BIBLE-ISH'.

Apart from that, the whole plot reminded me of arrow of God by Chinua Achebe who happens to be my mentor in literature.

I guess that was why i kept quite when the issue of the story being 'nollywoodish' was brought up. All things been equal, after two or three writups, i see u topping charts not only on nairaland but in nigerian literature(trust me, am not exaggerating). what the country needs now is the revival of our culture through art works.

My oga, ya head dey there.
Man i must not lie to you, i'm too simple( Pidgin like English) and low in some certain things. . .that's because i havn't really read any literature stuff "NONE" ..and a man that don't read no matter how gifted won't go far. . .no juju. Unless you fall directly from heaven. Man must Jack.

Believe me, in writting you need to be unpredictable...of what use would it be when you read something you already know? That's why we should be unpredictable and besides, i tried hard to pass on my message without scaring many away(many don't like the themes, lol)

For the Nollywood stuff Chistar havn't really come back to say if it stills held that ground till the end. Maybe he'z busy...i hope he shows up.

Man you flatter me too much, you may kill me someday LOL.

And many more bro.

Thanks bro. . .we just need to work and pray.

I pray God promote us
Guess what? I wanna write another story, i'll start before tomorrow. ... It's a different Genre don't be afraid grin

I'd post it on your thread when i start, hope you don't mind?

Thanks once again my Friend.. Im indeed extremely grateful..
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Church tomorrow, so let's talk after service yeah?

wink

Yeah dear, sure!

I hope you'd come...

Thanks alot ma..
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by joywendy(f): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2013
front page things!!! *happy dancing* congrats oh. happy for u smiley
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by adegwurulez(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
E<R>F:

Man i must not lie to you, i'm too simple( Pidgin like English) and low in some certain things. . .that's because i havn't really read any literature stuff "NONE" ..and a man that don't read no matter how gifted won't go far. . .no juju. Unless you fall directly from heaven. Man must Jack.

Believe me, in writting you need to be unpredictable...of what use would it be when you read something you already know? That's why we should be unpredictable and besides, i tried hard to pass on my message without scaring many away(many don't like the themes, lol)

For the Nollywood stuff Chistar havn't really come back to say if it stills held that ground till the end. Maybe he'z busy...i hope he shows up.

Man you flatter me too much, you may kill me someday LOL.

And many more bro.

Thanks bro. . .we just need to work and pray.

I pray God promote us
Guess what? I wanna write another story, i'll start before tomorrow. ... It's a different Genre don't be afraid grin

I'd post it on your thread when i start, hope you don't mind?

Thanks once again my Friend.. Im indeed extremely grateful..

my oga pls do o, i'l be more dan honoured to have u post ur link on my thread.

Abt reading, my current story wasn't my original plan. I had a plot in mind but i needed to brush up my writing skill. I'v already started a research that would last for atleast three months( i no wan fall my hand for theme wey i no sabi). Hopefully, i'll start my new project by december or january.

Hope say no be my plot u get for mind?? coz we fit fight o
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
joywendy: front page things!!! *happy dancing* congrats oh. happy for u smiley

Thanks my dearie..

Thanks once again.

@Ade...
Thats cool ooh, we got to keep going sire..

I promise to pass the link sire. . smiley

Thanks my Oga Boss..

1 Like

Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by joywendy(f): 7:47am On Oct 11, 2013
my brother 4rm anoda mother!happy bday! wullnp! wishing u d best lyf as 2 offer and plenty of cake.grin have fun bro!smiley
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 7:53am On Oct 11, 2013
joywendy: my brother 4rm anoda mother!happy bday! wullnp! wishing u d best lyf as 2 offer and plenty of cake.grin have fun bro!smiley

Wow.. It seems . . . I'm swelling .... Make i no burst oh.

Thanks Sist, God bless u.

Cake? Lol

God gave me a huge birthday present oh, it seems like i'm in a trance... Just help me thank God for two things.

Thanks dear.
Love you Loads.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sneaker (short Story) / Saved By Sin / Read Corpers' Lodge For Free This Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.