Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi (13086 Views)

Why ASUU Has Not Called Off The Strike –ASUU President Nasir Fagge / ASUU Has Called Off D Strike...is It True ? / ASUU Has Not Called-off The Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi by bigtt76(f): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
If the photograph of our various universities infrastructure I saw in the newspaper Thisday, is anything to go by ...ASUU should not go back even though we all know say dem too get wahala, but meeen ...infrastructure in those schools is next to the Police College we all saw on Channels TV. Wish I could scan and upload photographs here yet our politicians are feeding fat. They just want to kill the youths morale one time.
Re: ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi by mjizzie(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
ennon92: 4rm ur comment, I can deduce u re one of the PHCN staffs though stand to be corrected... who is then supplying d power?....perhaps, my bills re cleared(payed) on a monthly basis. What next?
ur deduction is perfectly wrong Bros..I'm a student also affected by ASSU stirke..But I kw abt Electricity generation, transmission and distribution. People in distributn collects money from u.
Re: ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi by Happywoman(f): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
All ye gladiators in this ASUU palava be rest assured that posterity will judge u all. U have chosen to stagnate these innocent youths while u shamefully sleep , wine and dine unperturbed in your homes.

What goes around comes around. By the time your beloveth children that you have all conveniently sent abroad to study with stolen wealth return , these youths u have made idle and jobless will show them and you (if you are stil alive by then) the " skill" they aquired , during the intermittent period of strike induced idleness-VICE.
Then you will begin to understand that karma most trullyis a b!t<ch.
Re: ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
brownbest: why is it that we student have refused to understand the truth here? ASUU(APC) is playing PDP political war with our future...so bad
Mr Brownbest God bless you for your candid observation... it is very evident that this ASUU strike is highly political judging from the body language and gestures of Mr President at yesterday's Presidential media chat!
Re: ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi by thundey95(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
gradually our education is collapsing, after dem remove subsidy dem still dey owe workers, na wa make dem call off d damn strike na
Re: ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi by felipemadero(m): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lols
Re: ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi by dexed(m): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
ITbomb: It is not about releasing money here and there.
It is time Nigeria should agree on something, put it on a paper and implement it.
All ASUU is saying is 'implement the Agreement you signed'. Finish.
N100bn for this and N30bn for that does not show seriousness and commitment to develop the education sector, it is a kangaroo arrangement just to solve immediate problem while waiting for another strike next year.
If it involve shutting down the school sysytem for a year or more, to produce a blueprint for making our certificate worth its name, so be it
Are you a student?
Re: ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi by Consultville(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
None is sincere both FG and ASUU

Re: ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi by ITbomb(m): 12:23am On Oct 01, 2013
dexed:
Are you a student?
Was
Re: ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2013
Consultville: None is sincere both FG and ASUU
FG is innocent. ASUU was bribed by APC.
Re: ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi by Roggon: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2013
It's the FG that is being unfair to ASUU and Student of Nigerian Universities, they signed an agreement with ASUU, an agreement that is far below what is being asked for but ASUU signed because at that point in time the people of nigeria were tired of the strike and begged ASUU to take what the FG offered and they eventually did. Since then the FG refused to implement the agreement. Now ASUU is on strike again. The circle of counter argument is ongoing again. Now don't get me wrong, I understand as a student staying home is not the best for you. I was once a student too, used 6yrs to do a 4 yrs course. But let us look at facts here, the FG came with what they can afford to pay at that time which ASUU agreed to, why haven't the FG paid? , why wait for ASUU to go on strike on an agreement signed years ago?. As for me, the FG is playing to the gallery, the 100b & 30b is all they will ever pay until the next strike, ASUU knows this and that's why the strike is still on.
Re: ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi by paker002: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
sir mally: you are just senseless
sir Mally...oh sir mally...... did you school in mali? whats the use of half baked educaion Can you defend your qualifications with ogun that you got the best edu and that you have been contributing to the nations well fare...... what will the need for a university be for when all our teenagers don stowaway finish... ja ara e oga .... besides... why cant the salaries of the law makers and the presidency wait or be paid in half since nigeria is now this poor........#teamkickdisjokeroutjare#
Re: ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi by donfemo(m): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
Both ASUU and the federal Government haven't been fair
Re: ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi by GDLI: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1459600/independence-day-ict-scholarship

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS MASSIVE SCHOLARSHIP FOR ANY1 INTERESTED IN TAKING AN ICT COURSE PLEASE TELL UR FRIENDS AND FAMILY RESIDING IN ABUJA CHECK (www.gdlinstitute.edu.ng) 4 DETAILS.
GLOBAL DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE (GDLI) IS A NEW WORLD BANK AND FEDERAL GOVT BACKED INITIATIVE WITH THE AIM OF BREAKING ALL EDUCATIONAL BORDERS.
YOU MAY NOT NEED IT BUT TELL OTHERS, THANKS. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngige: I Won’t Give ASUU Opportunity To Go On Strike Again / Group Moves Against Sexual Exploitation, To Install Queen Of Nigerian Institutio / Why Is 1+1 = 2,can Someone Prove 1+1=11?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.