Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

My Little Tale - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Little Tale (10991 Views)

My Little Love Story / "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" / My Little Tips To Success With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: My Little Tale by linpok: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
Affable0709:
Boss I'm up and doing o, hustler to the core. How your company?

Na so.
We thank God sha
Re: My Little Tale by superkings(m): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2015
no o.. jst site seeing... gud job angryno o.. jst site seeing... gud job
Re: My Little Tale by Affable0709(m): 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
Its been years i wrote this story, all i see is how naive i was, i really went brutal in describing Sarah and Justina, i believe i was just under the influence of my little understanding about them, i apologize. hehehe i cant believe that i took out time to write this, its strange to me right now. It was just like yesterday that all this happened... anyways, its close to 3years i left kano to eket, im doing well despite all the happenings, i can bet that i'm more matured in my attitude now than i was, i still hear from becky and justina, nothing much from sarah, and ive tried to move on, but im still struggling to, i cant seem to date anyone.. well thats it for now, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Priest Caught Red-handed Bonking A Chic In His Toyota Rav4(photos) / I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head / If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.