Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

"My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" (1715 Views)

Expensive Joke: Wife Plays Sex Prank On Husband / My Little Thought On ''HUSBAND SCARCITY''. / My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by Yongi99(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
This may not be the best time for me to write on this because of misinterpretati ons, but I can no longer resist the push. "Husband Scarcity" has become one of the challenges faced by many young girls today. If you go to prayer houses, majority of the intentions are prayer for a life partner. And this calls for concern. Casting our minds back to the time of our mothers and grandmothers, was there really much of a "Husband Scarcity" problem? Or, maybe there were more men than women then, or there was an adequate corresponding numbers of both genders. I don't think so. Maybe then, the women had values and were prepared to build a home and not park into a built home. Then, once a young man comes of age and can at least feed himself and his wife, he goes out in search of a wife and the woman really appreciates him and helps him to build a future. What am I really trying to say? We created what we now see as "Husband Scarcity" for ourselves. Today, the reverse is the case. Ask an average girl to define her dream husband; you get things like "he has to be tall, handsome, fair, and rich, own a house at least, and be presentable" and then she adds "God fearing" in order not to sound so worldly. Then, check the number of girls around you and the number of men that meet that standard, and you will see the problem. You hear girls say, "I cannot suffer in my father's house and then go and start suffering with a man." What a wonderful dream! What if from the beginning, you have everything you want and there is no suffering, and later in the marriage, the table turns around, then comes suffering? Will you run away? No one prays for suffering, but it is good to start small and end big, than start big and end small. The problem is that the description majority of girls give of their ideal man is virtually the same. When 50 girls want the same kind of man and the man that fits what they want is just 1 man, and the man can only pick one. Then, what becomes of 49 others? They simply start lamenting of "Husband Scarcity". Another irony of our time is that it is hard, due to the face of our economy to find a man who is of marriage age who possesses all those things these ladies want, legally (except those involved in Internet fraud); even the number of those in Internet fraud is not enough to match all those searching for already made husbands. If you look around, majority of the ladies of substance, of good value and virtue, who are ready to build a home with a man who has prospects, are married and not complaining of husband scarcity. The easiest way to find a husband now, is to change your view of who a husband is. A husband is that man God made and then saw that it may be hard for him to really actualize his purpose for making him, without a help mate and then made the woman and gave to him, and he felt complete and fulfilled. MARRIAGE IS NOT A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. It is a mission of building the family of God here on earth. For those who see marriage as a way out of poverty, it is a way into bondage. Women are HOME BUILDERS, not HOME WARMERS... DON'T CONFUSE A MAN'S PATH WITH HIS DESTINY. Where he is today, may only be a route to where God has destined him to be tomorrow. Another truth is that YOU MAY BE THE ONLY FAST MEANS TO THAT HIS DESTINATION. Join in alleviating "husband scarcity". PICK UP THE RIGHT VALUES. I am not saying that you should pick anyone that comes your way and talks of marriage, not all men are husband materials. What I am saying is that you should stop setting your standard on material acquisitions or physical appearances. Look beyond the physical. WHAT MAKES A MAN WHO HE IS, IS NOT WHAT HE OWNS OR HOW HE LOOKS, IT IS WHAT HE IS MADE UP OF. And that which he is made of is, most times, not seen with the physical eyes, only its effects can be seen. Marriage is a permanent thing. Whatever is seen is temporal and that which is not seen is permanent. Relax and go to God in prayer. God did not just make Eve for making sake; He made her for Adam's need to become complete and fulfilled.
By: Blessing Ekpo
cc: farano, Rocktation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by ladyF(f): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
Preach on!! Marriage is not even by force. The way some people are desperate ehnnnn. Hian!!!!!
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
I am available oh..
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:
Preach on!! Marriage is not even by force. The way some people are desperate ehnnnn. Hian!!!!!

like you won't marry...
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Good
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
What makes a red bucket what it is?
It's red.

What makes a blue towel what it is?
It's blue

What males a broke guy what he is?
He's broke! I don't _fucking care if he's made of iron or sulphur. undecided

My own advice for any lady is this, make your own money and marry within your class. All this vision and destiny tales that touch the heart dey tire me a beg. undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by vizkiz: 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:

I will remind you about this post when you clock 50 undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by Spikkylee: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
F
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by Yongi99(m): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
LadyF on my thread? It's alrice.
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
anytime I see a lady, I see digger in her hands , so I run ... I mean real run o
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by ladyF(f): 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
vizkiz:

Lol....It still won't change the fact. Marriage is still not by force! grin
Dharniel:

like you won't marry...
Definitely I will, but I would never be under pressure. Being a Mrs isn't a criteria for measuring your achievements on earth.

Some people are presently in bad marriages out of their desperation, looking for how they can make it all disappear. Society should definitely take part of the blame.
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by HDee(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
first of all, back in old day, our fathers practiced polygamy, so, it kinda covered the scarcity of husband. Buh today? 1- men a scarce, d few ones don't wanna venture into polygamy. 2- the most annoying, ladies saying; am too gud for him, he's not romAntic, and the likes(e.g the one ladyf posted above), and that's how they clock 40, 50, without boyfriend not to talk of husband. grin
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by ladyF(f): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
HDee:
first of all, back in old day, our fathers practiced polygamy, so, it kinda covered the scarcity of husband. Buh today? 1- men a scarce, d few ones don't wanna venture into polygamy. 2- the most annoying, ladies saying; am too gud for him, he's not romAntic, and the likes(e.g the one ladyf posted above), and that's how they clock 40, 50, without boyfriend not to talk of husband. grin
undecided when did ladyf say she is too good for him or the likes? Na wa!!!! shocked
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by HDee(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:

undecided when did ladyf say she is too good for him or the likes? Na wa!!!! shocked
grin I was only referring to your post as being part of the factors..
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by ladyF(f): 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
HDee:
grin I was only referring to your post as being part of the factors..
Lol I fear o grin
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by ronald4lif(m): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Why will husband not scarce when the cost of marital rites in some tribes is frightening. There are cases where the total sum of funding this rights gulp about 500k or more. How many bachelors have such amount to waste
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by Onyiibazz: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
This Op na copy pose sha! Abeg put your 'sauce' jare because i don read this writeup somewhere before!
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by Richy4(m): 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
There are female scarcity too.
There are lots of girls turning 18 every day. Still, the good ones has been taken.
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by Rexnegro(m): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
I agree to a large extent cos due to the world population likewise in nigeria female are 2/3 of the population...so there's more scarcity of men to that of women. But notwithstanding when God direct you nomata The scarcity you did find ur own wife or hubby....
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by Jayjay0(m): 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
Tho i didnt read the write up sha...

Let the ladies not be deceive by that cock and bull story because after having all the money in the world men will never take you serious and you start begging your driver or gateman to marry you.

Peace!!!
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by donholy28(m): 6:17am On Aug 23, 2015
Women out number men by close to a billion...if all men take 100 wives each there will still be single women but d thing is that women are desperate to marry while men dread marriage
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by Situation001(m): 6:21am On Aug 23, 2015
as in
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by Yongi99(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2015
Onyiibazz:
This Op na copy pose sha! Abeg put your 'sauce' jare because i don read this writeup somewhere before!
i credited the original writer.
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by nnachukz(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin
vizkiz:

badoo. well she is married but she trick and stylishly beg the man to marry am. no need to remind her of this post in future.
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by Jfrezzy(m): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2015
This paper work is excellent ,it just the fact and truth. When ladies start been realist about what Marriage is and what it should be...But still one has to think are they still those kind of ladies in Nigeria ,who want to be Known as Home builders,Future Builders .
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by Jimdonnet(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2015
Please I need work.am in abule egba.i have only ssce.even if it's a menial work please guys.
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by Vanpascore(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2015
Wat??
Re: "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" by Yongi99(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Everybody today is looking for "ready-
made". Nobody wants to struggle to be
successful. The ladies will be setting
standards for a husband as if the world is a
husband factory. Without even accessing
themselves to see if that kind of man
deserves them.
Being comfortable in your marriage is good,
but are you ready to "struggle" with your
husband to make a comfortable home. Some
of our ladies today don't even want to hear
that. They want to just walk into the home,
relax, cross their legs and eat off the man's
struggle.
A man will appreciate that lady that stuck
with him when he had nothing, when his
account was zero, when they both had to
soak garri to survive, when richer men came
around she rufused them. My dear except
that man is the one who supplies brimstone
to hell, he will value you more than anything
in his life.
In the days of our mothers and
grandmothers, men were not more than
women. It's just that those days the women
were ready to build a home with the man.
But today we can hardly find that. Our ladies today are so full of themselves. Pride has taken all over them. The world
is changing fast, values are fading, integrity
is diminshing. MONEY is on everyone's mind,
money is what the lady want to use guage
their would be husband. And they even add
"God fearing" to the list. Dear before God
and yourself you know that, that one na just
to make the list "complete".
Even the men (or husbands-to-be) will take
some blame, because they will want to
struggle, and struggle, and struggle, until
they now say they are ready to get married.
Oh let me buy a car, oh let me build a house,
Mister that virtuos and faithful woman is
more valuable than those things.

(1) (Reply)

Meehn This Really Got Me Cracking. See Photo / Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? / Photos:couple Takes Pre-wedding Photos In Toilet With Groom ‘pooing’.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.