Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Was It A Crime To Girl In Relationship Straight Dat U Are Not More Interested. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was It A Crime To Girl In Relationship Straight Dat U Are Not More Interested. (696 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her / If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was It A Crime To Girl In Relationship Straight Dat U Are Not More Interested. by owolabi101: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
after showing it in words, way of doing things with her but she refused to understand dat am not more interested in her so i later went to her to tell her dat we should stop the relationship with me and her.( mind u no sex between me and her yet) truely she really love me but i notice she date else person and i don't want to distop her bcs is not yet time for me to get married. Pls have i take rong step with dat?
Re: Was It A Crime To Girl In Relationship Straight Dat U Are Not More Interested. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Never stay in a relationship out of pity for your partner.
Once you are dating because you pity your partner, once the desire and love are gone.
If your partner is double-dating or whatever the act is called.
Abeg Port
Re: Was It A Crime To Girl In Relationship Straight Dat U Are Not More Interested. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
with the way you write,she should be happy you're no longer interested
@ topic,you didn't do wrong, but should explain to her why you wanna quit you don't have to be rude.
Re: Was It A Crime To Girl In Relationship Straight Dat U Are Not More Interested. by mspee(f): 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
owolabi101: after showing it in words, way of doing things with her but she refused to understand dat am not more interested in her so i later went to her to tell her dat we should stop the relationship with me and her.( mind u no sex between me and her yet) truely she really love me but i notice she date else person and i don't want to distop her bcs is not yet time for me to get married. Pls have i take rong step with dat?

Say what? angry
Re: Was It A Crime To Girl In Relationship Straight Dat U Are Not More Interested. by lipsyliscious: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
With d way u write I'm sure it was pretty hard for her to decode ur 'not interested ' message, dats y she's still trying
Re: Was It A Crime To Girl In Relationship Straight Dat U Are Not More Interested. by lertee(f): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
I didn't want to laugh initially but like seriously I couldn't help it.
How do you expect her to understand the message when you do not know how to present your matter?
Anyways,just try and avoid her she cannot force you to do what you do not want to do
Re: Was It A Crime To Girl In Relationship Straight Dat U Are Not More Interested. by obyrich(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
If how you arranged this topic is similar to how you presented the breakup proposal to her then you should try again.
Re: Was It A Crime To Girl In Relationship Straight Dat U Are Not More Interested. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Rofl cheesy
Your sentence constructions got me cracking.
Re: Was It A Crime To Girl In Relationship Straight Dat U Are Not More Interested. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Chai, english language is a luxury !!
Re: Was It A Crime To Girl In Relationship Straight Dat U Are Not More Interested. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
obyrich: If how you arranged this topic is similar to how you presented the breakup proposal to her then you should try again.

The girl will think the OP means that their love should be taken to another level... Hehe...

(1) (Reply)

Things A Girl Probably Doesn`t Know Abt A Guy / I'm AA My Fiancee Is SS, What Other Things Did I Need To Bear In Mind Again? / Is She Giving Me Signs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.