Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,507 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: (13015 Views)

Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her / 9 Signs That Say She Loves U / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by naijaguy2(m): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2009
Hello House,

I have been dating my girl for about (4) four years now and all over the sudden she started behaving strange, and when i ask her to explain about her recent behaviour she respond and said, i should calculate everything i have ever spend on her , that she is willing to pay me back everything i have ever don for the family, that she is no more interested in the relationship.

Now my question is,

If your girl ask you to calculate everything you have ever spend on her, that she is willing to pay you what will be your reaction??

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by Secretz(f): 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2009
Post her an invoice then innit. tongue
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by truevirgo: 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2009
There's obviously some big shot involved in her life. He's breaking her off with some serious dough.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by tanimz(f): 3:47am On Dec 10, 2009
Calculate everything and send her the bill!! See opportunity to get money!! LOL

But why the girl dey slack sef, so all of a sudden she don turn miss independent?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by humblemate(m): 6:14am On Dec 10, 2009
Are u asking what to do, when it's apparent that she does not love u anymore, will u consider losing her and at the same time losing the money she accepted to back to U. No waste time to send her the bill,
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by TheSeeker(m): 6:45am On Dec 10, 2009
Are you sure you've not used your expenditure on her and her family as a point of reference to receive gratitude from her? This usually occurs when she thinks you're using that to your advantage. If that is not the case, be sure to sit down and talk with her about it. But if she has no concrete reason for wanting to break off of you, I may have to conclude she's found another rich guy she wants to elope with, and who on comparison with you, surpasses you in almost everything she needs in a man.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by doggyall: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2009
Let it go, because she now has new loaded boyfriend.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by ruskiee(m): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2009
Secretz:

grin

Too bad you didn't see that coming.
But it is what it is,move on with yourself.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2009
why not break up wiv her imediately u started noticing those strange attitude before she broke up wiv u? People can't handle rejection. If u don't put ur WHOLE EMOTIONS in ur relationships no matter how vague then u qualify to be a real man
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by MoneyRule(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2009
Calculate everything, including the credit you used to call her and the t-fare u've given her then send her the bill!
It's clear u're gonna lose her, don't lose your money too! If she wants to pay, let he pay in full! What is worth doin' is worth doin' well.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by jidesamuel(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2009
u ought not to let her serve u with quit notice  undecided before u take a walk out of her life,
all u need is to let her go like a prodigal son,if she's yours she will come back begging on her knees
just brace up urself and try as much as possible to forget whatever u've had with her,
this may sound foolish if u still have any respect to retain from her,dont make any attempt to collect
anything spent on her.Try to visit your close friends,get engage in mental and career improving activities so as to have less time to think about your break-up with her.
i really wish u quick recovery!!!!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by BLACKSNIP(m): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2009
Just let her be, If she's really yours, she will come back to you, Free her
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by jimex(m): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2009
Hmm, calculate her bill to close to 500thousand or 1m.jst to let her know wat u've done 4 her is nt refundable den let her consciense do d rest
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by pop247(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2009
Secretz:

grin grin grin

guy, if u don chop her, u no loose anything. just send her ur a/c no and say any huge price. u don hama guy. grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by DrLorenz1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2009
jidesamuel:

u ought not to let her serve u with quit notice  undecided before u take a walk out of her life,
all u need is to let her go like a prodigal son,if she's yours she will come back begging on her knees
just brace up urself and try as much as possible to forget whatever u've had with her,
this may sound foolish [b]if u still have any respect to retain from her,dont make any attempt to collect
anything spent on her
.Try to visit your close friends,get engage in mental and career improving activities so as to have less time to think about your break-up with her.
i really wish u quick recovery!!!!![/b]

Nuff said!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by cantell(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2009
@Poster,
Pay for all you spent on her? That would be materially right?
What about emotionally? Doesn't that count?
Its obvious she's found someone else. Do not collect a dime from her. It'll bring nothing but ill-luck.
You'll get over her. It just a matter of time.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by nethacker(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2009
all these our babes sha embarassed
Lord have mercy cry cry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by naijaguy2(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2009
jidesamuel:

u ought not to let her serve u with quit notice undecided before u take a walk out of her life,
this may sound foolish if u still have any respect to retain from her,dont make any attempt to collect
anything spent on her.Try to visit your close friends,get engage in mental and career improving activities so as to have less time to think about your break-up with her.
i really wish u quick recovery!!!!!

Thanks for your advice.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by galatico(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2009
tanimz:

Calculate everything and send her the bill!! See opportunity to get money!! LOL

But why the girl dey slack sef, so all of a sudden she don turn miss independent?

LMAO shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2009
naija_guy:

Hello House,

I have been dating my girl for about (4) four years now and all over the sudden she started behaving strange, and when i ask her to explain about her recent behaviour she respond and said, [b]i should calculate everything i have ever spend on her , that she is willing to pay me back everything i have ever don for the family
, that she is no more interested in the relationship.

Now my question is,

If your girl ask you to calculate everything you have ever spend on her, that she is willing to pay you what will be your reaction??[/b]

Chai. grin That must hurt. *Shivers down my spine*. Gotta agree with Jide, just let her be and don't collect anything back from her.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by Sauron1: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2009
naija_guy:

Hello House,

I have been dating my girl for about (4) four years now and all over the sudden she started behaving strange, and when i ask her to explain about her recent behaviour she respond and said, i should calculate everything i have ever spend on her , that she is willing to pay me back everything i have ever don for the family, that she is no more interested in the relationship.

Now my question is,

If your girl ask you to calculate everything you have ever spend on her, that she is willing to pay you what will be your reaction??

U should consider yourself lucky she even had the guts to tell it as it is.
Some other women will still be milking you dry while sleeping-with other men.

Let the babe go. . . . . . .Kick her out like POLIO.
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrm, if you have any iota of self-pride. . .don't collect a dime from her.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by finemocha(f): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2009
eiya, poor you undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by sunymee(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2009
if my girlfriend say she is no more interesting . I WILL LEAVE ARE FOR SOME DAYS AND I WILL BEE DOING SOMETHINGS THAT WILL BEE SURPRISE,ARE LIKE;IF YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU YO CAN CALL ME OR REPLY TO ME ON +2347090842801
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by emans(m): 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2009
@suny mee
are u a gay,why thats ur first post
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by ubebong(m): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2009
Are u sure dat u dnt insult her cuz u have been spending 4 her n her family. Tell us ur own part of d story, then we can advice u. Pls dnt take offence on this. Just be plane about the issue. One luv
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by r231(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2009
emans:

@suny mee
are u a gay,why thats your first post

oh oh
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2009
@ Topic

she's found a better, richer dude, probably never loved you and hence doesnt see the need to continue with the relationship.
You  dont need any advice on this one, it's a no-brainer
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by waleski(m): 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2009
Men dis poster guy funny wat were u doing for 4 yrs were u blindfolded during ur relantionship i cant imagine being in a 4yr relantionship nd d gurl suddenly dumps me i wuld av read btw d lines nd av seen dat d relantiönship isnt going anywhere my advice is dat u let d girl be cause its ur fault dat u did nt see dat she was a bitch
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by winta2007(m): 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2009
stay clear?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by candyshore: 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2009
forget her forget d money
she will come beggin later
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by sazzyphy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2009
Mr Poster, U'r one cheap dude, U mean for 4 years d babe asked u 2 calculate all u have spent, It shows u spent a little, But if this babe is a GLUTTON, immediately she said those words, u would have DIALLED her number, may be when it rings she take those words back. But anyways thank your starts, she is know somebodies WAHALA, BYE BYE TO BAD RUBBISH  wink

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
sazzy-phy:

Mr Poster, U'r one cheap dude, U mean for 4 years d babe asked u 2 calculate all u have spent, It shows u spent a little, But if this babe is a [b]GLUTTON, immediately she said those words, u would have DIALLED her number, may be when it rings she take those words back.[/b] But anyways thank your starts, she is know somebodies WAHALA, BYE BYE TO BAD RUBBISH  wink

I won't be surprised if this is the case! grin

Take heart dude shit happens. . .that's life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / Hot Man Photoshop His Picture Holding A Lady Br£ast In a Beach. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.