Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa (30937 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins A Bet By Sleeping With His Girlfriend In The Open In A Club / Ex Oyo Governor's Daughter Got A Response From A Yoruba Boy / My Reaction When I Had A Response "Server Error" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
gree-die:
mr seun.....you should have a long chat with your mods and i heard its kinda permanent? you should review that too. your mods need appropriate grooming on how to handle modship.

You mean, they sign a contract to volunteer on NL for life??

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by bolakale30(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo: Yayyyyy!!!

*drops machete*

Eyins boys, pammy dey ya o!

Ko si were! WE WON!!!!!! grin
Aunty mi Idowu, u come use me "wash" like that for that Protest thread!!!! Mi o se yin nau...
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun just three days, you no try at all..
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun: Dear Nairaland Members,

We also hereby apologize for the rudeness of some of our moderators to the people who asked for this feature earlier. Please understand that Nairaland moderators are not staff. They are ordinary Nairaland members such as you who have volunteered to help in their spare time. They are independent agents just like you. The opinions they express on the forum are theirs and theirs alone. They do not represent me or speak for me unless I directly ask them to do so, and I didn't ask anyone to speak for me on this issue. I prefer to speak for myself most of the time.

However, I apologize for the inflammatory statements that some of them have made and I promise to expose them to some sensitivity training.

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

Wagbayi!!!!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Urine: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Well done Seun.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2013

13 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Cathaliya: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sexkilolo,
you talk finish, come modify am to nothing...grin

you na badt Guy.... Seun, this guy go kill your buisness. E don already ignite another protest o.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Urine: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Wagbayi!!!!

Iwo lo fa wahala lataaro abi?

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wu Zetian:

You mean, they sign a contract to volunteer on NL for life??
no it means the ccontract is usually permanent until reviewed in cases of scandal etc

the permanent part makes them lose focus
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by matalan: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Anonymous make person fear for him business life cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
735 i:
Thank you Seun

We didn't have to go this far to get your attention. You should have done this a long time ago
As for the issue with the MODs especially the same one everyone has been complaining about; You should do something about him "it" too

Abeg pour some pammy for my bucket..na bucket i go use drink tonite!!
Invite boys na! We gats celebraton.

Eyin eyan tinwa tinwa,Opa eyin dey o! grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Advert: I offer good public relation/customer service classes for a reasonable price.

$300 PER CLASS for a month.

Strongly recommended for Seun and his volunteers grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by mikeljims(m): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Though I appreciate the fact that seun has decided to act on this issue but I still think it's a shame this forum has a rude person like sexkillz as a Mod and Seun hasn't shut up his mouth atleast for the night before he infuriate more people. Anyway.....Long live NL...as long as you keep being a true voice and not platform for people like sexkilled to dey form boss. I even thought he was hired as a staff...alas he's just a volunteer.... No wonder.

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by GSKing: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Deactivation is good, as long as our email addresses are no longer connected to nairaland. Imagine how many abandoned emails that would be finally done away with... Pheeewww
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by WildChild00(m): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
sexkillz: --

More coming, "politics section der we go".
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
gree-die:

no it means the ccontract is usually permanent until reviewed in cases of scandal etc

the permanent part makes them lose focus
Exactly! Awon power drunk excrembres! angry
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun:
However, I apologize for the inflammatory statements that some of them have made and I promise to expose them to some sensitivity training.

now this is more like it. i just hope mr seun isn't imitating nigerian politicians lipsrsealed
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2013

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.
Hahahhahahahahahahahahaha!! Seun no go use laf kee person oooo!!

This is classic cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
You just gave them uneccesary power *smh*
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by An0nimus: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Say I delete my account. Is my email blacklisted? or I can 're-signup' with the same email a few seconds after deleting the first account.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Urine:

Iwo lo fa wahala lataaro abi?
Emi ke? No o! I don repent o! embarassed
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by AbuMikey(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
At the mention of "annonymous" every forum owner bows cheesygringrin

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Exactly! Awon power drunk excrembres! angry
hahaha u dey vex o grin

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by psky: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Cathaliya: Sexkilolo,
you talk finish, come modify am to nothing...grin

Seun modified it. It's a good to to know he has control over his mods and is not scared of them.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by drnairalov: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
loooool d fear of hackers is d believe of wisdom!!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by IlCapitano(m): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
cat got your tongue?

3 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Davo93(m): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
For the sake of Nairalanders that were not aware of what transpired, read here;

[size=22pt][url=http//nairaland.com/1455590/open-letter-mr-seun-crew]An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members[/url][/size]
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by WildChild00(m): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Oya, everybody who have make a request on the hacking site, should go back and clean up, before those boys start using some dangerious injections/key logger, kudos to Seun for listen to the forum users, we are committed to making Nairaland a good place for all. Bless u.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Afam4eva: Great step!!!

But just to add. I think it's imperative that those who are deactivate their accounts are warned that once it's done there's no going back.

TF are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Paschal007: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2013

A Nairaland member recently demanded that we should implement a feature that allows Nairaland members to deactivate their Nairaland accounts. I'm pleased to inform you that after noticing the number of people who are interested in the feature, we have decided to implement it.

This is not an easy feature to implement, however. Yes, creating a button is as easy as you think, but implementing it in a way that is robust and effective and that will not lead to community disintegration is not easy. Fortunately, unlike before, I have hired a programmer who can definitely get it done. I don't know how long it will take, but he should be able to start working on it first thing on Monday morning. We will implement in the same way that world class forums like Reddit have done it. We are 100% committed to making this happen. You've won!

We also hereby apologize for the rudeness of some of our moderators to the people who asked for this feature earlier. Please understand that Nairaland moderators are not staff. They are ordinary Nairaland members such as you who have volunteered to help in their spare time. They are independent agents just like you. The opinions they express on the forum are theirs and theirs alone. They do not represent me or speak for me unless I directly ask them to do so, and I didn't ask anyone to speak for me on this issue. I prefer to speak for myself most of the time.

regards,
Seun Osewa.
Boss.grin

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? / Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). / I Have Been Bitten By Scorpion, Involved In Multiple Accidents - Lady Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.