Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,495 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa (30930 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins A Bet By Sleeping With His Girlfriend In The Open In A Club / Ex Oyo Governor's Daughter Got A Response From A Yoruba Boy / My Reaction When I Had A Response "Server Error" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
An0nimus: Say I delete my account. Is my email blacklisted? or I can 're-signup' with the same email a few seconds after deleting the first account.
you can't! read afam's comment. so don't be hasty in clicking that button kiss
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by krugar07(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
this post has been hidden
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Kairoseki77: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sexkillz was a well known forum troll before being hired as a mod.

It can't be surprising that he has continued trolling as a moderator.

20 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
buh that mod guy should have waited for the owner of NL to reply the demands firsr before he started generating tension and over heating the polity with impunity by his comments........some ppl are just born busy bodies

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sensitivity training?? More like common sense training!

I recommend Lumosity!

6 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Davo93(m): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Great Response Seun and i must indeed say i am impressed. But why did it take you so long to respond??

Moreover, despite all what we said earlier, this same Sexskillz still parades himself around Nairaland to spew nonsense. If truly he is not your staff, then we strongly advice you do away with him before he destroys your work.

We also plead you to set every imprisoned accounts due to the former open letter free. I think moving this particular letter to the front page shouldn't be that hard to let offline contributors be aware of this new development.

In the meantime, i appeal to all loving members of Nairaland to let us take Seun by his words and allow peace reign here while he sorts out things.

Long Live Nairalanders!
Long Live Nairaland!!
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

Regards,
Davo93
For Concerned Nairalanders.

16 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
shachris01: Seun, You are forgetting one. SEXKILLZ must go. Click like if you agree.

Dislike

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Fourcade(m): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
I'm not sure Sexkillz edited his comment!

Probably done by Aunty Muki or Oga Seun.

hmmmm....e be like say the training dun start grin

6 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by 735i(m): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
honey: [size=15pt][color=red]TO ALL THOSE WHO WANTED A DELETE BUTTON, IF YOU DO NOT DELETE YOUR ACCOUNTS AFTER IT HAS BEEN ADDED, THEN MAY SANGO STRIKE YOU, MAY HOLYGHOST FIRE BURN YOUR FINGERS, MAY OBATALA SWALLOW YOU, MAY THOR HIT YOUR CRANIUM WITH HIS HAMMER, MAY AMADIOHA STRIKE YOU.........[color/][/b]

Who be dis? undecided
Idowuuuoooo....Please give this boy 1 shot of alomo mixed with penicillin...he has elephantiasis of the scrotum
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2013

We will be waiting in anticipation..

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
honey: [size=15pt][color=red]TO ALL THOSE WHO WANTED A DELETE BUTTON, IF YOU DO NOT DELETE YOUR ACCOUNTS AFTER IT HAS BEEN ADDED, THEN MAY SANGO STRIKE YOU, MAY HOLYGHOST FIRE BURN YOUR FINGERS, MAY OBATALA SWALLOW YOU, MAY THOR HIT YOUR CRANIUM WITH HIS HAMMER, MAY AMADIOHA STRIKE YOU.........[color/][/b]

kai! pele o grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wey justmumuwise? Hahahhahaha! Bobo, talk nau... We are listening! No more hot air ba? Msteeeeeeeeeew!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
The 'Anonymous guys' are not even to be compared to the 'Guru Base' where i belong to......Seun,why are you scared of them Mtscheeeew!
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by MumZ(f): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Does dat Anonymous shit really work? Wld av really luvd 2 c wat wld av hapnd after d ultimatum, if Nairaland wld av jst disappeared in2 thin air. Nways, kudos Seun, nice leadership trait, even though I felt d request was childish. Myb u guys shld try gvn ur respective state governors ultimatums, so dere ll b a +ve change in dis country. Una doo o.

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
cool cool.. Thank you Mr Seun, just dnt forget to delete sexkilled as a mod, or u can create a "under 14" section for him to "mod" over.
PS: cant wait to delete this account.. phew!

4 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Lilamartedi(f): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
god_of_music: You just gave them uneccesary power *smh*
A good leader listens to the demands of his people and that is what mr seun has done

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fourcade: I'm not sure Sexkillz edited his comment!

Probably done by Aunty Muki or Oga Seun.

hmmmm....e be like say the training dun start grin
Lmao! Serious training!

Operation mute dem# grin

5 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by gbengerswarning: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
grin angry :Df
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by shachris01: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
guys, do we allow this troll, sexkillz to continue exposing his ignorance on nairaland?

No, SEXKILLZ MUST Go!

Join the protest to move this troll to where he belongs! https://www.nairaland.com/1458977/sexkillz-must-go

5 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
Afam4eva: Great step!!!

But just to add. I think it's imperative that those who are deactivate their accounts are warned that once it's done there's no going back.

Are you a kid? Stop this rubbish threat jor
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
735 i:

Who be dis? undecided
Idowuuuoooo....Please give this boy 1 shot of alomo mixed with penicillin...he has elephantiasis of the scrotum
Liv him...D gods of werepe will visit 'IT' tonite.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by krugar07(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
BEWARE and BE AWARE of HACKERS!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
shachris01: guys, do we allow this troll, sexkillz to continue exposing his ignorance on nairaland?

No, SEXKILLZ MUST Go!

Join the protest to move this troll to where he belongs! https://www.nairaland.com/1458977/sexkillz-must-go
unto the next one cheesy
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
We won!!!..What a Day!..Thumbs up Davo93..

Seun,we are watching..

Shame unto you--Sexkillz,your plan has been thwarted...

GodBless Nairaland n Nairalanders!

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Seun(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nonso23: Mr Seun!! What happens to the erring mods o!!
I can see that you comfortably skipped that part...
They will be made to go through compulsory sensitivity training, and if their manners do not improve dramatically by the end of the training, I think we will have no choice but to let them go.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by tunapa2009(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo: Yayyyyy!!!

*drops machete*

Eyins boys, pammy dey ya o!

Ko si were! WE WON!!!!!! grin
Madam ID!!! U again Lol
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by willibounce: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Very funny set of people. Fighting for 'delete' button on the internet. Of all d tins wey dey to fight for na 'delete' button hungry una. Na so all of una go delete as una don get am. Taataa too much on here these days.

They want to drop silly and idiotic comment and get banned so they can delete and probably use same email to open a new account. Na d owner get time for una sha. Oshisko!

5 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by WildChild00(m): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mum Z :
Does dat Anonymous shit really work? Wld av really luvd 2 c wat wld av hapnd after d ultimatum, if Nairaland wld av jst disappeared in2 thin air. Nways, kudos Seun, nice leadership trait, even though I felt d request was childish. Myb u guys shld try gvn ur respective state governors ultimatums, so dere ll b a +ve change in dis country. Una doo o.

You dont play with those boys, from the hacking world, they can be more dangerious dan a bipper.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun: They will be made to go through compulsory sensitivity training, and if their manners do not improve dramatically by the end of the training, I think we will have no choice but to let them go.
Correct! Ori e pe! Team awa o raye shyte mehn.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Numerouuuno: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Washere 
chop-knuckle
 oga mi
E go better for you,time to delete that useless moniker
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
gbokukueba: I see you are bowing to ' pressure'...
abeg, free the man, he just politely responded to his members and you still insist on stirring up the atmosphere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Man Finds Snake On His Bed / People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? / Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.