Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,702 members, 7,840,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Having Opposite Sex Is It A Must Thing In These Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Opposite Sex Is It A Must Thing In These Life? (648 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Opposite Sex Is It A Must Thing In These Life? by chukstoney(m): 12:38am On Sep 30, 2013
It has given me sleepless night, @ my age(28) I have dated nothing less than 22girls and now am tired but I'm still feel like dating again because I have the feelings that I have not seen the right girl, will I keep dating or I should just wait for her to come? When will she come? Infact am tired joor...
Re: Having Opposite Sex Is It A Must Thing In These Life? by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 30, 2013
chukstoney: It has given me sleepless night, @ my age(28) I have dated nothing less than 22girls and now am tired but I'm still feel like dating again because I have the feelings that I have not seen the right girl, will I keep dating or I should just wait for her to come? When will she come? Infact am tired joor...
Keep searching, I found the right one after 2000 girls. You've got a problem.
Re: Having Opposite Sex Is It A Must Thing In These Life? by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 30, 2013
*this life
Re: Having Opposite Sex Is It A Must Thing In These Life? by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Billyonaire: Keep searching, I found the right one after 2000 girls. You've got a problem.
You beat me to it man.
Re: Having Opposite Sex Is It A Must Thing In These Life? by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 30, 2013
Dating and having meaningful relationships are two different things..
Try having relationships with girls instead of just dating them.
Re: Having Opposite Sex Is It A Must Thing In These Life? by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2013
This not these.
Not a must, do things cos u want them , not cos people are doing it. Bet me, u will be happier.
Re: Having Opposite Sex Is It A Must Thing In These Life? by djeezy(m): 6:55am On Sep 30, 2013
INTRO!How can you date more than 22 girls and expect the right woman to come over. God knows how many hearts you've broken.BODY: well, keep searching, you'd find your missing rib. CONCLUSION: incase your search doesn't come to fruition, try making peace with the 22 girls, one of them could be responsible for your woes.
Re: Having Opposite Sex Is It A Must Thing In These Life? by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 30, 2013
djeezy: INTRO!How can you date more than 22 girls and expect the right woman to come over. God knows how many hearts you've broken.BODY: well, keep searching, you'd find your missing rib. CONCLUSION: incase your search doesn't come to fruition, try making peace with the 22 girls, one of them could be responsible for your woes.

THEY could have dumped him too tho
Re: Having Opposite Sex Is It A Must Thing In These Life? by djeezy(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

THEY could have dumped him too tho
True that but I think he did most of the dumping. Someone who has dated more than 22 girls. He's the player type.
Re: Having Opposite Sex Is It A Must Thing In These Life? by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2013
"Having opposite sex is it a must thing in these life"

Hello Seun, I thought the above was against rule 21? How can you let the op get away with such a crime??
angry
Re: Having Opposite Sex Is It A Must Thing In These Life? by Popowaa: 7:55am On Sep 30, 2013
Player

(1) (Reply)

Three Kinds Of Love And Their Functions In Marriage. / All The Single Ladies. Beware!!! / How To Avoid Heart Break In Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.