Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance (42189 Views)

Rapper Wale Tweets About Nigeria’s Power Supply / Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation / Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by donPhill(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Adexymovic: This one is strong
eleyi gidigan!
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by theimmortals(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
Rexsul: hehehehe......happy independent JIM!

wow! @ last av been 1st 2 comment 4 d first time on front page.....my best achievement since ASUU went on strike....tank u lord.
cry whats so special to comment first?
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by greenbabe(f): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
[quote
author=Rexsul]hehehehe......happy independent JIM!

wow! @ last av been 1st 2 comment 4 d first time on front page.....my
best achievement since ASUU went on strike....tank u lord.[/quote]
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by dbymichael(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
are u sure dis guy is not on scene? watch out for d release of dis film grin he featured tb joshua
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by TayoT: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
So TB Joshua has started using real actors ehn.
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by Lilyluv028(f): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
Mermaid.of.life:
NWO.....is all i can say.
THIS UR NAME IS SCARING
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by Ishilove: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
We only see the glamourous side of their lives, and not the deeper, darker side where the pain behind the fame resides. Thank God for his deliverance. I pray he doesn't go back to sin so as not to open the door to the oppressors.
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by tbagjames(m): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
hmmm... This one is strong
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by alanmwene: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
eGuerrilla: One of those Kodak moments Jim Iyke is likely to look back on with regret as soon as he matures a bit more.

Source
Why couldn't this "deliverance" be done in a private setting?So a man has to be disgraced in public by god to be "deliver"?The African race isn't a very smart race!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
He who wears the shoes, knows where it pinches him.... I wonder how some pple will just mock away their deliverance here...
Who are we 2 judge him or the Pastor.

Jim iyke, thank God for your deliverance , hope u will become a better person afterwards inwardly and outwardly..

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by bambuzz88: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
alanmwene:
Why couldn't this "deliverance" be done in a private setting?So a man has to be disgraced in public by god to be "deliver"?The African race isn't a very smart race!

e be like u wan spoil market, them know wetin dem dey do
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Deliver the Federal Government or ASUU or both, then I will know you are serious.
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by Tinyemeka(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
The expression on his face. Terrifying. undecided
Why?
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by Zamizoni(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
Adexymovic: This one is strong

U MEAN ''ELEYI GIDI GAN!!!''......LOL
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by Abeos(m): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Photoshop work jare, she na his head bend 4 his body lyk dat
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by ONESS: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
This is the best and wiser decision bro. the Almighty liveth for sure.
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by phonetics: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
[quote author=sexymoma]No be the same church Toto Dicey got delivered...
I pray you wont go worse after the deliverance o
be like say the man dey use celeb bring fame to himself o.

TB JOSHUA HIMSELF IS DEMON-POSSESED(A MAN WHO CLAIMED HE GOT HIS POWER FROM HIS MOTHERS WOMB). HOW CAN THE DEVIL CAST HIMSELF OUT ALL THESE PEOPLE GOING TO SYNAGOGUE FOR "DELIVERANCE" WILL ONLY GO HOME WITH MORE DEMONS!!! REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE & ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO LEAD YOU TO A TRUE CHURCH. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

Mt 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by oohunt: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Na waa o. First of all, the pastor in photos is not TB Joshua. Have you’all stopped to think, maybe these pictures are from a movie he is acting currently. I’m not a big fan of Jim Iyke as well, but using common sense, this is not real, it’s a movie.
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by costandi(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
sexymoma: No be the same church Toto Dicey got delivered...
I pray you wont go worse after the deliverance o

be like say the man dey use celeb bring fame to himself o.
Watch ur tongue.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by costandi(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
cashkid18: wat am i goin to do wit dis shit

Many things..
Example..
You can eat the poo..

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by costandi(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
cashkid18: wat am i goin to do wit dis shit

Many things..
Example..
You can eat the poo..

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by Tbken: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Jim is a nice actor and he did his job well and fyn....the movie also kul tho i dnt lyk it...iyke on d road 2 d bank.....WHAT A WONDER-FULL FILM!!!!!!!!....hope u enjoyed it....try nd get d continuation...COMIN SOON!!!!!!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by segzyj(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
fedrick901: [img]http://4.bp..com/-Wv-pTCPcp1g/Uki_TGwMXLI/AAAAAAACEfs/AflsY_4K5no/s1600/6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-OSZNB_3Z7eQ/Uki_U2L3kdI/AAAAAAACEgA/77Qkqfz_9nI/s1600/2.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-FxowUfpzUHo/Uki_T5FxNeI/AAAAAAACEf4/ffg0oi7Eb4s/s1600/1.png[/img]

A few hours after his deliverance at Synagogue Church Of All Nations went viral online, Jim Iyke took to twitter to deliver his message. But there's a celebrity who doesn't seem impressed by it all. See her tweet after cut..

[img]http://4.bp..com/-0UpFPhxMNHI/Uki_1sMjSWI/AAAAAAACEgI/HND_FGYz_1k/s1600/02.png[/img]

Source:Naijagaga

FB: www.facebook.com/naijagaga

Dis guy went there to shot his new movie..... Don't be surprise
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by funmilayotemi(f): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
its well with u jim iyke
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by Tonylyte(m): 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
Oky bro jimmy, u're now delivered. Pls dnt go NADIAmanaic again.....yea, we knw say 'man of God' don deliver u. But it wount be successful, if u fail to go village go ask ya mama to pour u water 4 head, then come find one amaka give u tak go bak to lagos....my advice bro. Best of luck.
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by matoyeh(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
Rexsul: hehehehe......happy independent JIM!

wow! @ last av been 1st 2 comment 4 d first time on front page.....my best achievement since ASUU went on strike....tank u lord.
whats so special in been the first to comment on nairaland
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by psalmdave(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
segzyj:

mr english

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by matoyeh(m): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
TayoT: So TB Joshua has started using real actors ehn.
what do u mean?
Re: Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance by matoyeh(m): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
segzyj:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin silly u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.