Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Igbos Remain Pillar Of My Govt - Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Remain Pillar Of My Govt - Jonathan (3014 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan / Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan / Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Remain Pillar Of My Govt - Jonathan by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:21am On Oct 02, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^You've said my mind! The day i realised that the selfish, greedy and materialistic goons masquerading as politicians in Anambra and Abuja had truncated the aspirations of Ndigbo in general and Anambrans in particular; that was the day my interest and confidence in anything 'politics' died!

If you get your hopes up high thinking that the electorate would have the chance to vote in a credible choice, the political godfathers will show you that your opinions count for diddly squat!

I did rather go with Ifeanyi Uba than Peter Obi for third term. Even if Ifeanyi gets just one term, then APGA can return in 2019 with Soludo.

I suspect that GEJ might not hand over to an Igbo person in 2019. I mean, who do they have in place?

The only person that was capable of moving from state to federal level was Soludo and GEJ through Peter Obi destablised his ambition.

Who else can make that switch? Is it the local champion Peter Obi? Is it the local champion Chris Ngige?

"My people suffer and die for a lack of knowledge."
Re: Igbos Remain Pillar Of My Govt - Jonathan by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2013
TribalEAST: Why do ndi igbo always allow mere statements excite them, thesame way a cunning and insultive apology from fashola got them all happy?
you are still on about the apology?..na wa ooo. Tell fashola to render a "fake" apology to d yorubas and hausas he deported as well. Use your head bro
Re: Igbos Remain Pillar Of My Govt - Jonathan by CrtlAltDel: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lets discuss this issue of 95% - 5% statement that the Biafrans term as hate speech. Afam4eva, you have been mastubating up and down that PMB is the grand patron of hate speech

1 Like

Re: Igbos Remain Pillar Of My Govt - Jonathan by reuben79: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
see dis biafra hero........point of correction,igbos remin pple dat destroyed ur government
Re: Igbos Remain Pillar Of My Govt - Jonathan by deji17: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Lets discuss this issue of 95% - 5% statement that the Biafrans term as hate speech. Afam4eva, you have been mastubating up and down that PMB is the grand patron of hate speech

Abi o. Compare this statement by Jonothing to 5% that IPOB are hawking about like Gala and are using in justifying their hate against PMB. Also used in validating their victimization cry
Re: Igbos Remain Pillar Of My Govt - Jonathan by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

PMB has a lot to say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons. / Nnamdi Kanu: When He Saw That $1 Is Now N402 (see Photo) / UPDATE: Saraki Arrive CCT Trial With 80 Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.