Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. (23605 Views)

To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Kslib(m): 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
alienware: It was all over the news yesterday that the star actor jim iyke was delivered from demonic oppression, which has prevented the guy from loving a particular woman and committing fully to any relationship. According to eyewitness and video's posted on youtube .The demon in him said " i don't want him to get married" ask yourself, is there anything special about getting married ? Was jesus christ married when he was on planet earth ? Christ was about 42 years when he was cruxified, yet he remained single.
I'm not easily swayed by miracles or behave like the average over-religious Nigerian but you should have added the part where the demon also said "It wanted to take his life but didn't succeed"..
I added the bolded cos it seems like you just cherry-picked the part that best suited the aim of your thread..
For the records,i also hate how over-religious we Nigerians are, but just felt its only fair to stop giving half info when you want to criticize something.
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
fake deliverance. public stunt
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by benkings(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
all i see here are bunch of oversabi people,who believe they know everythinq........the judqement day will be filled with surprises,all those who think they have known too much bout GOD will realise they know nothinq because they have depend on what they have read to memory rather than on GOD.........i cant even believe some people who call themselves christain here can be askinq question like 'was jim delivered frm nadias spirit? When as a christain we know our battle is not physical bt spiritual......A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.........
Let Love Lead

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by texaco1: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
proflangdon:

Christ was 42?? shocked
me sef i dey wonder oooo
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by alaladakosta(f): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
let see, if him no marry b4 this time next, then we all go conclude the deliverance movie is fake. shebi dem don deliver am.

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by tobechi74: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wiz-Prince:

Hey, what are you insinuating?
We all know Jim Iyke is lover boy and he would like to get married but the evil spirit in him is fighting against that. Can't you see what's happening? Or are you saying the Prophet is fake again

so you belive this?
I tink u also need deliverance
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by oshosjf(m): 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
I dont see anything special abt dat. I think its a planned work. So u mean to say tu baba had d same evil spirit? cos he didnt marry on time and he was flexin different girls. So wah about now dat he is happily married and who prayed for him? Lets tell ourselves d truth.
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Vinyoo: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Where can i get okada here? cos dis guy need help gan grin grin grin grin
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
alienware: It was all over the news yesterday that the star actor jim iyke was delivered from demonic oppression, which has prevented the guy from loving a particular woman and committing fully to any relationship. According to eyewitness and video's posted on youtube .The demon in him said " i don't want him to get married" ask yourself, is there anything special about getting married ? Was jesus christ married when he was on planet earth ? Christ was about 42 years when he was cruxified, yet he remained single.

OP...

Jesus was not 43 when he got screwed or nailed. (kai.. Both sound dirty)..

[img]http://i.qkme.me/3619yy.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by taiocol: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

OP...

Jesus was not 43 when he got screwed or nailed. (kai.. Both sound dirty)..

[img]http://i.qkme.me/3619yy.jpg[/img]
at least juju read Bible cheesy
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by plaetton: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
Another comedy from the land of Moronica.
Tomorrow we say that we are civilized.
Na waaa o.
Nothing is too absurd in this country.

So, we are 100% sure that from now on,Jim Yke will forever remain monogamous?
Unless, of course, he fails to renew and recharge his deliverance if and when due.

Methinks that the bloke has actually delivered himself unto bondage.

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Deiok(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
Why do you people like controversies, huh.
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
taiocol: at least juju read Bible cheesy

Dey there... grin

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by texaco1: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
what the demon is trying to say is that if someone isnt married it is because of demonic forces . na wah for demons oooo
e be like say that demon chop shit grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Marriage is not composory... @Op, i'm pretty sure you equally need deliverance.
We should be happy that this guy atleast has been delivered and not to ridicule him here. Goossh!
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by kayClt(f): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
nedu2000: I kind of agree with you,is getting married considered a blessing?I think not........success/prosperity,riches,children,good health are blessings
so where will d children cum frm, d sky abi
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by texaco1: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Yomii: Marriage is not composory... @Op, i'm pretty sure you equally need deliverance.
We should be happy that this guy atleast has been delivered and not to ridicule him here. Goossh!
delivered from what ?bachelorhood or what ?just asking oo cheesy
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Tapiya(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lol for those of you that think marriage is compulsory did you also notice that Paul never got married ? And what about catholic priests ? Come on please people snap out of it, shey na only synagogue dey conduct deliverance ? There has been churches conducting deliverance before synagogue and we never saw a big push for star actors like the one we are noticing from synagogue well for all of you that are there already may your wished be met, God is the ultimate find him and your eyes are opened not human worship that we encounter this days.

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by nedu2000(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
kayClt: so where will d children cum frm, d sky abi
is it 4rm marriage?
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by ayoku777(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Stop talking ignorantly. Scripture says, he that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour from the Lord. And it also said, marriage is honourable.

Marriage is one of God's good gifts that he blesses us with, its not by force to desire it, just like some people dont desire material abundance. But if you do desire it and it constantly keep getting out of reach, then its not too far fetched if you ask God for help.

Marriage and a wife is a blessing. Dont say whats so special about it. He has money, cars and houses, but he desires a wife too. Is that too much for a 38 year old to seek God's help for?
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
you are a fool, shut your mouth and go to bed.

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by texaco1: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
ayoku777:

Marriage and a wife is a blessing.
first time i am hearing this shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
texaco1:
first time i am hearing this shocked shocked shocked

He who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favor from the lord

KING JAMES VERSION

REFER...
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Nten: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
@op its very special to get married especially if its God design and wish for u to get married and the evil spirit is tryna bar you from that.
Very special that he has been delivered and free from it.
Very special coming from a true MOG.
Very special that he can get married.
Very special that he is a new Jim.
And very special that jesus came to planet earth to die for our sins and not to come get married.
Thats why Jesus is lord not Jim Iyke!
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by texaco1: 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

He who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favor from the lord

KING JAMES VERSION

REFER...
so this verse makes a wife a blessing ?which means paul wasn't blessed,then that means that the bible is contradicting itself on the issue of staying single if you can

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
texaco1:
so this verse makes a wife a blessing /which means paul didnt blessed,then that means that the bible is contradicting itself on the issue of staying single if you can

The bible contractdicts itself alot... No need to revisit that issue..

MEANWHILE: I just learnt now that the name of the Demon that was removed from Jim Iyke is called; The spirit of Fuckery.. It was the same Demon that was worrying Kingg David in the bible and his Son King Solo..
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by searay(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
primus_maximus:
Seconded... Also Jesus wasn't crucified at the age of 42
He didn't say 42 but about 42
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by texaco1: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

The bible contractdicts itself alot... No need to revisit that issue..

MEANWHILE: I just learnt now that the name of the Demon that was removed from Jim Iyke is called; The spirit of Fuckery.. It was the same Demon that was worrying Kingg David in the bible and his Son King Solo..

matter die , i rest my case grin grin grin
he still needs to go back for another one for the spirit of 419 grin
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
dannyokec: praise be to God
#emmanuel #God is with us

cool#like

1)if you are a scoan member

2)happy for jim iyke

3) expecting GOD for a miracle

undecidedignore diz if you think you are a failure..... undecided

Mtcheeewwww
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by ayoku777(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
texaco1:
so this verse makes a wife a blessing ?which means paul wasn't blessed,then that means that the bible is contradicting itself on the issue of staying single if you can

is prosperity a blessing? Was paul rich? The blessings of God are optional, not by force to desire it. But if you do desire it and the devil is in your way, nothing wrong with asking God for help.
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by AbuMikey(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
dannyokec: praise be to God
#emmanuel #God is with us

cool#like

1)if you are a scoan member

2)happy for jim iyke

3) expecting GOD for a miracle

undecidedignore diz if you think you are a failure..... undecided
Since 2:25pm and now its 3:03pm and no "like" yet!!!!

#Atleast I didn't Ignore cool
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by texaco1: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
ayoku777:

is prosperity a blessing? Was paul rich? The blessings of God are optional, not by force to desire it. But if you do desire it and the devil is in your way, nothing wrong with asking God for help.
yes prosperity is a blessing ,abraham was blessed with material things , there is no place in the bible that marriage was refereed to as a blessing .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical / Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.