Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Single,matured Wealthy Lady?? Come In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single,matured Wealthy Lady?? Come In (742 Views)

A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... / Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here / A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single,matured Wealthy Lady?? Come In by justhandsome: 11:49am On Sep 30, 2013
I am a 23 yr old final yr student of sociology..i wanna meet a single lady who is well-to-do and ambitious. am cool looking intelligent n smart. love computers and music. from a poor home. i need you to be my best friend,and help me stand. romance is allowed. just holla me @ 08021188641. dont ignore just call.
Re: Single,matured Wealthy Lady?? Come In by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 30, 2013
SMH.
Nigerians need to be employed.
So pathetic the kind of life some people live.
It will be well.
Re: Single,matured Wealthy Lady?? Come In by Abbey2sam(m): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
Na wa oooooo!!!! shocked
Re: Single,matured Wealthy Lady?? Come In by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
woudnt know what to say but i think he sounds intelligent but just needs some assistance...mayb connections n stuff... all the same i wish him luck...there are so many ladies looking for such guys
Re: Single,matured Wealthy Lady?? Come In by quindebbie: 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thief. U re lookin 4 who 2 sponsor u.y nt go in2 prostiution? Mtcheeeeeew
$
Re: Single,matured Wealthy Lady?? Come In by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
justhandsome: I am a 23 yr old final yr student of sociology..i wanna meet a single lady who is well-to-do and ambitious. am cool looking intelligent n smart. love computers and music. from a poor home. i need you to be my best friend,and help me stand. romance is allowed. just holla me @ 08021188641. dont ignore just call.
Dear poster, I know that u may be facing some financial challenges in school and have heard some of your mates or school frnds talk abt meeting a sugar mummy or a rich lady that's spending on them, pls start now to wipe that belief from your brain before it corrupts your mind and natural drive for greatness in future.

You do not need any woman or lady's 1kobo to become a man or rich like some of the men u admire now. All u need is focus, drive, right dreams, right friends, right environment and most importantly, God's mercy and grace.

I will advice u to utilize your computer skills very well now that u are a student. You can start a blog and tell real life stories happening in and around your campus, and post interesting and funny pics.

You can start a club with your friends and be contributing your monthly stipend which can be given to each member month or bi-monthly to startup a small biz in school, like:

Photocopy, play station centre, soccer viewing centre, etc...or even start a clothe retailing business in campus, but then, u must forget about girls so u won't be shy to do things that will be fetching u money.

Becos u come from a poor family background is never an excuse for u to end up a poor man or for u to start looking for a rich lady or woman to date to be giving u money. How much money do u think a woman can give u to make u comfortable and rich without insults?

In fact, do u think we have many rich single ladies in Nigeria who would agree to date a poor student Pls think again dear.

Many rich and influential guys u see or hear about today in Nigeria were once poor and miserable and they never relied on a woman to make money.

Finally, study hard to make good result because without good result (2/1 for BSc/BEng or Upper credit for HND) u may find it difficult to get a good job after u graduate and if u start now to focus on having girlfriend and women, believe me, u may never get a good result, so forget women now...it may be hard to do, but its very possible.

Do take care and goodlucksmiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must He Impregnant You Before Getting Married To You? / My Frnd Says My BF Is A Free Giver! Do U Think I Should Go Ahead Wit Our Engagem / She's 11yrs Older But His Parents Are Insisting He Marries Her Cos She's White!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.