Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... (1038 Views)

Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val / Single,matured Wealthy Lady?? Come In / Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... by balash(m): 6:56am On Dec 13, 2014
Good morning.

Have had this Experience before but it won't materialise for something concrete because of some personal differences and we good friend now.

But this happened to a friend, A normal tall goodlooking dude, An average nigerian B.sc holder without a job, we happened to be at a wedding sometimes early this year and immedietely we sat down gisting and waiting to be served! This pretty petite lady walked in,she sat close to my friend and as a sharp guy he did the normal chit chat which resulted to exchanging numbers.I was just looking at them and when they have gotten free enough he turned back to me trying to start a conversation and I was like mr man don't start this devour stuffs again O! This lady is pretty enough can u for God sake start something serious with her if she is single though and he nodded that the lady is actually his kinda lady.

After the party we were walking out and I drive a toyota camry tiny light then with killing A/C and we always form one boss whenever we going out in it lol, I guess he told her where she stay so we might drop her off on our way and the lady was like no no I bought my car,I was listening to their conversation and my friend just said okay let's walk u to your car before we go our seperate ways.I was introduced as the friend and we walked this lady to her car she bought out the keys to a range sport blue colour and shinning gracefully,my friend dint even stay long we jjust waved and moved to our own jalopy. He dint even bother calling her coxx he had this notion of different class.

After 2 days the lady in question called and told him he was expecting his good friend call and complained why he dint, the stupid fella just mubbled some silly excuse lol and fast forward they Got married last weekend in New jersey U.S.A.

Now to the question? Why do we always have this notion that when we meet a wealthy already established lady we either feel they might use the guy for ritual? Or boss over the dude because of their wealth or the dude just keep thinking of milking her dry because she is wealthy.Is it like their are no good responsible wealthy lady u can make friend with and genuinely love without the she is rich first thoughts everytime. They are human too and they have the right to fall inlove and be loved genuinly regardless of their wealth.

N:B don't quote me saying am looking for a rich lady to marry, I only gave testimony about my guys travails and I know una go still quote lol

1 Like

Re: A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... by IKJ66(m): 6:58am On Dec 13, 2014
That's 9ja mentality we don't do that here in caNada !!!!
Re: A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... by holatin(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2014
Can you give me her pin.......Am over interested
Re: A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... by Extom(m): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2014
OP, I'm very sure you've not been to a house where the man doesn't have a job(either as a result of losing the one he had, or his small establishment folded up), and it is the job of the woman to run the house. You will understand perfectly when you see such.
I know of a family of 6(parents and four kids), ever since the man lost his job, he's been reduced to a driver. A DRIVER op!!! embarassed
He doesn't even have a say on what his kids does anymore, let alone the wife.
There are some women that can handle such situation maturely, but it's 1 in every 140. Women are good followers, and not very good leaders(no pun intended) so it is your duty as a man to run your house, while she supports.
Every young, successful woman wants an even stronger, and more successful man she can look up to. The only ones that cries blue murder are the ones whose biological clock has started ticking, so they become desperate, and wants anything that calls himself a man.
I thank God for most Nigerian men(like yours truly) that would rather be single, than allow one woman to boss us around because she got some stacks of cash.
#GuardYourReputation
#WithYourLife
Re: A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... by jnrbayano(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2014
I can't have a thing with someone 15years my senior rich or not rich. I have had couple of them circling in the past.

I can't be a Pique to a Shakira.
Re: A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... by Wittylens(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
Can you give me her pin.......Am over interested

D7E8F9 .... That's her pin grin
Re: A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... by xpac01(m): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2014
Op, why not sell this script to Nollywood? Am sure it will fetch you some handsome fortune.
Re: A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... by Tallesty1(m): 7:56am On Dec 13, 2014
Extom:
OP, I'm very sure you've not been to a house where the man doesn't have a job(either as a result of losing the one he had, or his small establishment folded up), and it is the job of the woman to run the house. You will understand perfectly when you see such.
I know of a family of 6(parents and four kids), ever since the man lost his job, he's been reduced to a driver. A DRIVER op!!! embarassed
He doesn't even have a say on what his kids does anymore, let alone the wife.
There are some women that can handle such situation maturely, but it's 1 in every 140. Women are good followers, and not very good leaders(no pun intended) so it is your duty as a man to run your house, while she supports.
Every young, successful woman wants an even stronger, and more successful man she can look up to. The only ones that cries blue murder are the ones whose biological clock has started ticking, so they become desperate, and wants anything that calls himself a man.
I thank God for most Nigerian men(like yours truly) that would rather be single, than allow one woman to boss us around because she got some stacks of cash.
#GuardYourReputation
#WithYourLife
Couldn't have said it any better.

1 Like

Re: A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2014
Im not convinced.
Re: A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... by Maamin(m): 8:08am On Dec 13, 2014
If she is as rich as Oprah Winfrey who cares..as long as she knows her place as a woman that is fine by me.
Re: A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... by holatin(m): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2014
Wittylens:

D7E8F9 .... That's her pin grin
e no complete now
Re: A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... by ritababe(f): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2014
The love no dey sweet
Re: A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... by balash(m): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=Extom post=28835168]OP, I'm very sure you've not been to a house where the man doesn't have a job(either as a result of losing the one he had, or his small establishment folded up), and it is the job of the woman to run the house. You will understand perfectly when you see such.
He doesn't even have a say on what his kids does anymore, let alone the wife]

Lol I understand u bro, am never talking about a wife been wealthy for long! A wife might be wealthy and help a man with a large capital and a responsibble man can get rich himself with that! But yes I knw some wealthy ladies are vulgar in wealth but not all, moreover not all guys can depend on a ladies wealth in survivor,all I meant is true love regardless of the ladies wealth
Re: A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... by balash(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2014
kristina1:
Im not convinced.

Lol..
Re: A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2014
There is no problem with this as long as I'm not just kept in her home and being fed and clothed by her. Soon after we start hanging out, I will make her realize that I need a lucrative job, which I know she can use her family's influence to get me.
Re: A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... by yomanovic: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2014
For me, if I meet a lady of that nature, its normal for a sensible guy to withdraw just like the guy in question did or else, he may be taken for gold digger. So for me, his initial attitude is not bad. I don't like to be tagged 'a gold digger'
Re: A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... by daben1(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2014
Even if she's 30 and i'm 20 and she's VERY wealthy, i'll roll with her till she goes bankrupt
Re: A Very Wealthy Lady Asking You Out ... by 100Cents: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2014
Me way no dey ever attend weddings self.

Okay !

(1) (Reply)

For Men: 10 Signs She Will Make An Amazing Mother / A Nairalander Engagement Ceremony. / Jealousy Makes You Stupid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.