Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? (2273 Views)

5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. / Higher Education And The Female Child / An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by lucabrasi(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2008
i dont care what the proper way of giving children freedom is but anytime i get married n have a female child/children,ill never allow a male lesson teacher in the first place or house boy
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by bigfather(m): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2008
Lai, lai, FABADA !
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by ifyalways(f): 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2008
someone else wud have to be around.The world is almost gone bananas undecided wudnt want to play the guessing and hoping game with my kid.
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by nezerst(f): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2008
Any parent that will leave there female child in the company of a male and unsupervised irrespective of whomever it is (teacher,househelp,relatives)
is a very careless and wicked person. At the rate that female children are being molested this days, it is not even advisable to leave them with their brothers.
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by bigfather(m): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
nezerst:

Any parent that will leave there female child in the company of a male and unsupervised irrespective of whomever it is (teacher,househelp,relatives)
is a very careless and wicked person. At the rate that female children are being molested this days, it is not even advisable to leave them with their brothers.

Abi o !
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by mohawkchic(f): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2008
~There are Faceless Predators lurking around all of us or our children!! Most times, Individuals that have our trust!! These Predators will abuse the trust/relationship with children if given the chance!!

~At the Rate children are been molested/Abused both Boys and Girls,its Every Parents Responsibilty to be in the KNOW!!
~If your Instinct tells you something's not right with your child's behaviour,go with it,Probe till you find out!!
~Be Very Observant!!
~Dont be Too Trusting allowing anyone to care/look after your child/ren!!

~Most times the warning signs are there/obvious !!Someone already mentioned Communication is key!! Maybe that child is no longer comfortable in the presence of the individual,whoever they may be,it could be a Teacher,Uncle[/color],[color=#990000]Aunt,Family Friend,House help,Neighbour[/color],[color=#000099]Babysitter!!

~The story's i have heard mostly from men who'd openly confessed they started having sex with the househelp or some "Aunt" between the ages of 8-10,they don't see it as abuse,they see it as having a leg up on sexual Experience early!! Whatever way it is painted It is Abuse!!

~To answer your Question,"No i wouldnt send/leave my child {Male/female} unsupervised with a Tutor"

~What will i do? He/she better prays the Authorities get them before i do!!
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by nwakaibe(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2008
With the way things are going, leaving children of both sexes with either male or female home lesson teachers is risky. even leaving them in the care of so-called cousins and aunties is almost the same thing. parents must find a way of seeing that their kids are cared for more closely.
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by sistajay(f): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2008
Yes I would allow a man to teach my daughter at home, just as long as im in the same room.
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by shuppie(f): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2008
ANI RI ESU, GOD forbid bad thing, angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by spoilt(f): 3:23am On Jul 04, 2008
God forbid that i leave my vulnerable daughter alone with a full blown man. Spare the sermon cos i dont want to hear it. I am taking no such chances. I know what some male relatives tried to do to me when i was small. shocked .
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by francessby(f): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2008
How on earth will parents live their children in hands of this lesson teacher, you can now see the damage they brought upon themselves, you can imagine a guy of 25 molesting a girl of 8yrs it a taboo abomination.

i blame the parents who is busy going after there biz and live there children in hands of this private lesson tutor and the little girl will be after to tell her mum what has been going on right under there nose. A caring mum must have notice some changes in her little girl
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by lake4guy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2008
That Guy also need to b taught a lesson of his. Who knows how many more girls he must have done that to. This life nawa o!! wink
Re: Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? by shuppie(f): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2008
some men can be so heartless, i don't understand why they will want to molest a young girl,

GOD knows i can kill for my child, angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do / Single And Desperate For A Baby / 3 Days Old Pregnant Woman Gave Birth Miraculous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.