Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3835 Views)

Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? / To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:45am On Oct 01, 2013
i love hairy girls grin

But abt them being more intimate than the others, isn't that supposed to be based on indIvidualism?

They are mostly up east!

And remove this picture before i start masturbatin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 01, 2013
Hmm.. gross lipsrsealed
Re: . by djeezy(m): 6:22am On Oct 01, 2013
Some Nigerian girls are hairy coz they don't wax. Be that as it may,it's a turn on for most guys. About the later, it's an individual thing.Op remove that pishure, it's gross
Re: . by alienware(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: i love hairy girls grin

But abt them being more intimate than the others, isn't that supposed to be based on indIvidualism?

They are mostly up east!

you must be very loose,u ma.sturbate at the sight of pics ?
Re: . by andyanders: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2013
The picture does not look like that of a lady despite the undies.

3 Likes

Re: . by skyscraperTM(m): 9:50am On Oct 01, 2013
anylove100: are hairy girls a turn on for nigerian guys?
yes¡

anylove100: which region in nigeria have the most hairy girls.
south-east reqion¡

anylove100: speculation that hairy girls are more intimate than non hairy girls?
not completely true¡ but calabar qirls are better on bed whether hairy or not|

2 Likes

Re: . by Swaggot00(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2013
few years ago, i dated one igbo gal back then in nigeria, tall, fair and somehow skinny, when i meet her i was into her and i think i really like her then, bt i didnt really pay lot of attention to the few strand of hair around her upperlip and chin cos i was making sure im look directly into her eyes as we were talking, i rounded d convo up and we decided im gon go see her in her place, when i got to her place a week later guess wat i saw on my pretty new girlfriends face - A small goatee and few but very revealing mustache due to the fact that shes fair. Funny thing is i avent even got mature bread then jst few strands, We dated for few months and i kinda get bored of her. Not cos of the beard tho
Re: . by skyscraperTM(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2013
^^^ tor¡ u tried o¡ me i can`t date a qirl with mustache cause i`ll be wonderinq who is qoinq to propose|
Re: . by Danhumprey: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2013
Date a gal with hair? Ewwwwww. That's just gross and weird. angry
Re: . by Swaggot00(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
^^^ tor¡ u tried o¡ me i can`t date a qirl with mustache cause i`ll be wonderinq who is qoinq to propose|
haha e never reach that now. One other thing i notice was that she was more aggresive than other girls ve been with, her mum aint got any facial hair but the day i saw her old man, mehn i knew beard pass beard .
Re: . by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2013
andyanders: The picture does not look like that of a lady despite the undies.
grin
*faints*
Re: . by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2013
My legs are hairy and am alwys in the habit of shaving it off but anytime my mom notices, shez always like why do you shave your legs? Don't you know men love it? Til dAte I don't knw how true that is, but to mi itz pretty unattractive. And I think hairy girls are mostly from the east

2 Likes

Re: . by skyscraperTM(m): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
Swaggot00: haha e never reach that now. One other thing i notice was that she was more aggresive than other girls ve been with, her mum aint got any facial hair but the day i saw her old man, mehn i knew bread pass bread .

bros, you did the riqht thinq by lettinq her qo¡ the last thinq i`ve ever do is spendinq the rest of my life with a naqqinq woman|
Re: . by lertee(f): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
Swaggot00: haha e never reach that now. One other thing i notice was that she was more aggresive than other girls ve been with, her mum aint got any facial hair but the day i saw her old man, mehn i knew bread pass bread .
She too dey chop bread undecided
Re: . by Vivly(f): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
?
Re: . by Vivly(f): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: i love hairy girls grin

They are mostly up east!

Wait a minute, na dat gross pic go make you mastu..rbate?:-)
Re: . by Vivly(f): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
lertee:
:-) na bread dey make her get beard na
Re: . by switdil(f): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
lertee:
grin grin
Laff wan kill me here o
I just dey hear bread bread bread
Sotey I begin wonder
Who dey chop am

@OP
I beg no comot dat pics o
I still dey wait for badt comment
grin
Re: . by Oildichotomy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
I can pass for the ones with tiny strands between the two melons and down the navel.
But damn it girl... Get your legs waxed.
Don't want to feel unease when i suspend your legs on my shoulder when sent on 'missionary' expedition.
Re: . by premlove(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
Y i come open this thread now i neva one dis virgin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
andyanders: The picture does not look like that of a lady despite the undies.
Exactly, it does not look like a women undecided
Re: . by HURUCHI(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Date a gal with hair? Ewwwwww. That's just gross and weird. angry

are u sure

1 Like

Re: . by andyanders: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
thareta: My legs are hairy and am alwys in the habit of shaving it off but anytime my mom notices, shez always like why do you shave your legs? Don't you know men love it? Til dAte I don't knw how true that is, but to mi itz pretty unattractive. And I think hairy girls are mostly from the east

I love that I would love to have you for the rest of my life. Please do not shave it cus of me. So far your own no get bear bearooooooo for face. legs hands

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
I'm hairy on my neck and back....guys love touching my neck cos of the hair....then I'm also lucky to have very long and full hair thanks to my mum (her hair is not less than 15 inches)

2 Likes

Re: . by hustla242: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
mechummy: I'm hairy on my neck and back....guys love touching my neck cos of the hair....then I'm also lucky to have very long and full hair thanks to my mum (her hair is not less than 15 inches)

You try small sha, I don't know about hairy necks and bits though
Re: . by andyanders: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
mechummy: I'm hairy on my neck and back....guys love touching my neck cos of the hair....then I'm also lucky to have very long and full hair thanks to my mum (her hair is not less than 15 inches)

great baby

2 Likes

Re: . by andyanders: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2013

I will luv you for that.I had a girlfriend from NY while I was in college and she got some on her chest in-between her boobs and it was great. You run your tongue on it, and she goes waaoooooooooooooooooooo. If your guy knows how to make luv, let him get a bucket of icecream and put that all over you and role his tongue all over you, you will be in a different world.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
When I say neck I mean the nape
Re: . by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
How many places for my body wey I go shave? angry angry angry.
Shave neck,shave jaw,shave legs,shave yash,shave nke iru,shave armpit,shave chest,shave boobi,shave eyebrows.The work too much jare.Am tired!Decided to shave only nke iru and my armpit!If my bf/husband no like am,make he employ gardener or better still do the job himself!Biko kwa.

NB.:I no get muscle for leg oooooo

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
Shaving those on my arms and legs results to tougher ones sprouting forth. Don't have on my chin rather both sides of my face, I'm afraid it may go further down to my chin.....can anyone suggest some respite? Afraid to shave those on the face....

(1) (2) (Reply)

61 Things Girls will never Know Bout Guys / Question Of The Day: Ladies Would You Let Your Man Do This For $2,000,000? / Chat Between A Guy And The Lady He Hurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.