Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? (5338 Views)

Girls Is This True? [boys Please Stay Away From This Thread Till Tomorrow] / Be Sincere, Which Of These Girls Is The Most Beautiful / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
I cant just understand why average nigerian girls believe so much that we guys must be responsible for thier financial needs. Who told them such an idiotic tradition? Are we thier ........? What else do we benefit from them if not sex and which they are equally beneficiaries of the act? Why then are we responsible in taking care of thier financial needs? Are we thier .......... wey carry dem come this world? I just made some painful expenses (up to 80k) on a girl this evening and the thing dey pain me wella wella. Abi she used jazz control me? Chai! Nigerian girls, una dey do day time robbery o.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by 190: 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
grin grin
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
But u want enjoy punny
RedBenson: I cant just understand why average nigerian girls believe so much that we guys must be responsible for thier financial needs. Who told them such an idiotic tradition? Are we thier ........? What else do we benefit from them if not sex and which they are equally beneficiaries of the act? Why then are we responsible in taking care of thier financial needs? Are we thier .......... wey carry dem come this world? I just made some painful expenses (up to 80k) on a girl this evening and the thing dey pain me wella wella. Abi she used jazz control me? Chai! Nigerian girls, una dey do day time robbery o.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by DigitalSignal(m): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
With regareds to the title of the thread, yes that's what you are to some of them! The day you say "Will you be my girlfriend?", you become the solution to all her existing problems and even the ones that exist in her mind! You're lucky that she is even giving you what you want. Others carry these problems on their head and get next to nothing in return grin
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
@Sniffa, u didnt answer my question. I said d only thing girls give us is sex and which they also enjoy even d greater percentage of it than us. Why do we still have to spend on top plus then?

1 Like

Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
@digitalsignal, how would u spend on a girl wen u never chop am 100times? Abi are u a learner?
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by DigitalSignal(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
RedBenson: @digitalsignal, how would u spend on a girl wen u never chop am 100times? Abi are u a learner?
Is 100 some standard or something? Anyway, ask your neighbor and he will confirm what I'm saying! Some are laden with that much yet still beg to get a show! Can any lady in the house confirm what I'm saying? grin
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by lecturerdabo(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
Wether you are using BIS, modem etc, you subscribe baa? they believe u are paying for ur subscription abi u no see pay per view when you subscribed to their network?

Any way HELL is real
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
the wailings of punnyfied maga grin

your posts would've made sense but you shot yourself on the foot by your "80K" post

trust me, you spent nada on any girl cos if you really spent 80K on just one girl, you won't be online posting this ish

1 Like

Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by pleep(m): 1:22am On Feb 22, 2013
OP, then stop doing it!

lalaosky: the wailings of punnyfied maga grin

your posts would've made sense but you shot yourself on the foot by your "80K" post

trust me, you spent nada on any girl cos if you really spent 80K on just one girl, you won't be online posting this ish
lalaosky ur the biggest maga on this website.. anything concerning Nigerian womens bad behavior you rush to defend them.

Are they paying you? get a grip

2 Likes

Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Mynd44: 4:58am On Feb 22, 2013
^^
Lmao
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2013
pleep: OP, then stop doing it!

lalaosky ur the biggest maga on this website.. anything concerning Nigerian womens bad behavior you rush to defend them.

Are they paying you? get a grip

this aint your first time of going all jackie chan on my Äss for speaking my mind..i'm not defending the women, far from it

all i'm saying is that this woman didn't use voodoo on him when he was spending such amount on her, so why come online to generalize?

And please believe me that people that can spend 80K on a woman that aint their girlfriend or wifey won't come online to open thread about it

i wish for once you can look past my personality on here and read my post with no sentiment

cheers

4 Likes

Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 22, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^
Lmao

you're banned for laughing hysterically like a hyena angry
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by baibijayyahoo(f): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2013
broke_a~s~s madaffffuckah

2 Likes

Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
broke_a~s~s madaffffuckah
And you might not be up to someone who can clean his feet.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by LaurinaDavid(f): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2013
The day
she agreed to be ur galfrnd u turned both her financial helper and atm.
besides wen u recharge ur phone, both u nd ur network provider enjoys
it nd u still pay for the airtime.

1 Like

Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 22, 2013
the thing tire me,if it is such a burden just say no, highest u guys break up, its that simple. most times i let a babe know i don't have cash me i no send, because at this age, i think i have the right to decide how my cash depletes or not.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by olumaxi(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
OP! Ur point is true and evritin dat has been pointed out on dis thread is also true
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
lalaosky, u think i didnt spend such on her and i come here to rant right? I know u never had a bf who culd afford u 2k that's 80k looks impossible to u. If i jam u, i bet if u wont dump ur bf asap and willed to giv me punny of the highest style and order.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by baibijayyahoo(f): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
tpacalipse: And you might not be up to someone who can clean his feet.
asssuption is a biiitchhh dat every one gets to f'uuck. enjoy your f'uuck.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by buJu234: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
this is the primary reason; women hardly get married 4 love; because to b truthful a woman will not marry u if u re not financially ok; she will tel u that she wants to pray first or etc... but if u have the cash she doesnt need to pray...

also the guys have also decided to see the women as sex material; make her u gf or wife because u have the money; and Bleep her as u like; even if she said u re not respecting her; then u will ask her respect 4 what? U came into my life because of my money and i am giving u the money; while i took u because u re a sex tool to me ... so stop complaining because u cant eat ur cake and have at same it time ok...

simple as ABC... and this is what is happening today in the world... so when i see most ladies or married women complaining abt their failed relationships or marriage.... I just laugh; but they forgot that they built that relationship or marriage on the wrong foundation called MONEY
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
A whole 80k !!!!....Choi... @Op U're not just a maga but a big mega Maga and a wasteful spender. 80k on someone u're not married to or whose future u don't know in ur life. Are u stup.I.d? Except u're working in an oil coy and earning about 400k and above per month then I can excuse u and u cn decide to be very generous but if u're earning anything less then u're an I.mbecile!!!! You don't know what to use money for abi. Or u cnt save up money and buy a land or invest in ur future. Mumu. The only person I can spend 80k on is my fiance and it is when I want to get an engagement ring. I can even spend more than that if I have it.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Mynd44: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
lalaosky:

you're banned for laughing hysterically like a hyena angry
Smh
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Rocktation(f): 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
buJu-234:
this is the primary reason; women hardly get married 4 love; because to b truthful a woman will not marry u if u re not financially ok; she will tel u that she wants to pray first or etc... but if u have the cash she doesnt need to pray...

also the guys have also decided to see the women as sex material; make her u gf or wife because u have the money; and Bleep her as u like; even if she said u re not respecting her; then u will ask her respect 4 what? U came into my life because of my money and i am giving u the money; while i took u because u re a sex tool to me ... so stop complaining because u cant eat ur cake and have at same it time ok...

simple as ABC... and this is what is happening today in the world... so when i see most ladies and men or married women/men complaining abt their failed relationships or marriage.... I just laugh; but they forgot that they built that relationship or marriage on the wrong foundation called MONEY and PU NNY

Sense! wink
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by favinvest: 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
Plz date and marry for love and not for money and kpekus
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by pleep(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
buJu-234:

simple as ABC... and this is what is happening today in the world... so when i see most ladies or married women complaining abt their failed relationships or marriage.... I just laugh; but they forgot that they built that relationship or marriage on the wrong foundation called MONEY
I dont think many men are marring for sex now-adays... this is not our fathers generation. You don't have to marry a girl to have sex. If sex is the goal, a man can stay single and still get that... meanwhile the married guys wife gets older and less attractive.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
RedBenson: lalaosky, u think i didnt spend such on her and i come here to rant right? I know u never had a bf who culd afford u 2k that's 80k looks impossible to u. If i jam u, i bet if u wont dump ur bf asap and willed to giv me punny of the highest style and order.

smh
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Desloaaa(f): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
abeg d 80k na ST abi TDB??.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by pleep(m): 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
OP you never answered the question: Why do you do it?
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Oahray: 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
RedBenson: lalaosky, u think i didnt spend such on her and i come here to rant right? I know u never had a bf who culd afford u 2k that's 80k looks impossible to u. If i jam u, i bet if u wont dump ur bf asap and willed to giv me punny of the highest style and order.
hahaha... *falls from wall of Jericho* grin

1 Like

Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by baibijayyahoo(f): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
Oahray: hahaha... *falls from wall of Jericho* grin
lmao..... homo*thingy!!!
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Oahray: 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

lmao..... homo*thingy!!!
as in eh... Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Readers Share Your Experience,why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? / Help;my Brother Is In A Complete Mess Here / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.