Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love (5240 Views)

Satisfaction In Bed / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
This is the proof of your daily visit of brothels. Sensible women want love coupled with sex oga
Re: All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love by Danhumprey: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
Popowaa: y?sad
Just asking. Sorry,my finger mis-typed! Why are you doing face for me?? cry
Re: All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love by Popowaa: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
Danhumprey: Just asking. Sorry,my finger mis-typed! Why are you doing face for me?? cry
Awwww,sorry handbagwink
Re: All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love by Danhumprey: 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Popowaa: Awwww,sorry handbagwink
I'm now handbag cry
Re: All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love by Popowaa: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
Danhumprey: I'm now handbag cry
Be a little romantic,ladies love their handbags and they carry it where ever they gowinkwink
Re: All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love by lgboks(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Popowaa: Be a little romantic,ladies love their handbags and they carry it where ever they gowinkwink

(Walks in playing awilo's coupe bibambam)dis. Song make o......babe take it easy wif dat guy o(ur post gat me laughing grin
Re: All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love by Sophiatabitha(f): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
Lovetinz: ^^That your username, does it translate to sophia-da-bit**?

U rnt worth my time
Re: All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love by kaynel(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
nonsense
Re: All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love by Danhumprey: 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
Popowaa: Be a little romantic,ladies love their handbags and they carry it where ever they gowinkwink
Sweetie,what's up with you these days? You are going all romantic. Me likey wink
Re: All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love by Andyblaze: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2013
Danhumprey: Sweetie,what's up with you these days? You are going all romantic. Me likey wink
she wants me to dump my darling mondi big hips 4 her
Re: All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love by Danhumprey: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2013
Andyblaze: she wants me to dump my darling mondi big hips 4 her
Come on! How dare you talk about my sweetheart like that?? angry She isn't desperate nor cheap! tongue
Re: All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love by Kellychukadibbs(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
Its either you f*** hard or you f*** long, if you can do both good for you, if you can't manage one of the two...don't be shocked when you invite her and she declines
Re: All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love by chukelz: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
to solve your premature ejaculation problem visit www.yoursexandyou. or send a mail to the admin nwadialopaul@yahoo.co.uk to order for a complete guide to solve your premature ejaculation problem(ebook in pdf format).all methods are natural and don't demand use of drugs therefore no side effect
Re: All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love by chukelz: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
to solve your premature ejaculation problem visit www.yoursexandyou. or send a mail to the admin nwadialopaul@yahoo.co.uk to order for a complete guide to solve your premature ejaculation problem(ebook in pdf format).all methods are natural and don't demand use of drugs therefore no side effect.fot more enquiries call 07062500192
Re: All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love by Nipules(m): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2013
Popowaa: u mean she left ugrin
nop she left her nagging nd weak bf and started dating me. she clearly tolm me she prefers me 2 her ex cos of my bed strength et all. . . .
Re: All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love by HURUCHI(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2013
Nipules: If this is how every PhD holders talks then I will never become a PhD holder.

good for you
Re: All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love by lgboks(m): 3:56am On Oct 08, 2013
Nipules: nop she left her nagging nd weak bf and started dating me. she clearly tolm me she prefers me 2 her ex cos of my bed strength et all. . . .
I kind of wonder how u will feel wen u really reason d situation dat she loves u bcus of jst d good se*.....so if she sees sum1 beta dan u,she go leave u na(and don't say she can't look outside cus she did it wit her ex wit u of course...we humans can't have it all....
Re: All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love by Andyblaze: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2013
angryangry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm I Still A Virgin If I Masturbate? / Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL / My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.