Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL (5225 Views)

Davido Wife Chioma Flaunts Massive Boobs As She Parties With Davido In Bahamas A / Dem Force Her? : Lady Trends For Doing This On Her Wedding Day (Viral Photos) / NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by bumi10(m): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
I know my title is a little bit off the hook and catchy but that is what it is guys. This girls won kill person for this recession wey dey naija. She just dey flaunt massive everything, including b**b, B*tt, n**pls and hmmm, you go the other one.

If na one home video wey I watch, that guy go say this one na "umunne Delilah..lol.

She is Ibo anyway and her name is Amber Chioma Brendan. Photos on her Instagram page are sending loads of men to ecstasy heaven and back and her followership ....hmmmmmm You know the rest.

Men and bobbi. This one go collect person husband and even collect the wife join...lol

See more pics below..

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/03/naija-lady-trends-on-instagram-as-she.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy ishilove dominique

1 Like

Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
What are her goals in life and how can she inspire younger ladies?

7 Likes

Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by Cutehector(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Her breasts are so much sagged

2 Likes

Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by zarakay(f): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
what's all this undecided
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
I find this disturbing.
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin

Haaaba shocked shocked shocked

This is too much...
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Full body. Full engine. shocked
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lalasticlala would've finished his blue seal Vaseline by now.
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by CaroLyner(f): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
What kind of bondage chain is that?
@lastpic

2 Likes

Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by REIIGN(m): 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
There is a God somewhere.... gringrin
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by GodblessNig247(m): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
zarakay:
what's all this undecided

Ur fellow woman!! Are u shocked to the bones?
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Is flaunting of boobs & butts the only thing gals are good for now?

1 Like

Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by joenasmart7(m): 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
cool cant wait to meet in person
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by Homeboiy: 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
that booby fit make man suffocate
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by efepro(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
my BP and Stress level just reduced...lol
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by Jodha(f): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
The second pics though..
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by sleeknick: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
IamJix:
Lalasticlala would've finished his blue seal Vaseline by now.

I don't think so... There's no snake in the story na

1 Like

Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by Bluezy13(m): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jodha:
The second pics though..

Oh, you see what I saw. My engine just kicked...

I wonder what kicked in your body
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by kuljustiz(f): 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
wow!
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
sleeknick:

I don't think so... There's no snake in the story na
grin
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by choix007(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

That's the koko for them now, since they are jobless and exposing everything pays more and quicker

1 Like

Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
They say it is their asset rather than brain.
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by choix007(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:

That's not her priorities now or in the future...making quick cash with her assets is
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
REIIGN:
There is a God somewhere.... gringrin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Since their BRAINS are now located in the anus, they have no choice than to flaunt their Nyansh...
Don't forget, their Brains are made up of only plain water..
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by Safiaa(f): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Not cute.
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by Vicolan: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
CaroLyner:
What kind of bondage chain is that? @lastpic

So this is what ladies are good in doing naw... So saddened!!!!
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by LePrezident(m): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Cutehector:
Her breasts are so much sagged

John Snow
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by Kingsley1000(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
all these actresses
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by Swizdoe(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:

She doesn't look like a motivational speaker

1 Like

Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by Swizdoe(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

That's the only thing that puts food on dem slay mamas table
Re: Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL by Tazdroid(m): 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pitiably unfortunate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl / MY STORY: Confession Of A Female Séx Addict / How My Friend Chose His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.