Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? (21522 Views)

Nigerian Physics Graduates,where Are You Working? / For Those Of You Working In Foreign Countries. / What Course Did You Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Ublaize: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
Read Law, currently a professional photographer.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by gbokukueba(m): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
Studied Psychology in a State University... works as head of HR in a multi national grin na God doam

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
I studied modiology in nssuka i naw work as a mod on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Gboliwe: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Accounting, working in the office. cheesy
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by eluquenson(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
@Mod, what's your point on that, make my post visible joor
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by davidugotex(m): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
Studied Computer Sci. Presently at IPMC Ghana digging deeper into it.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by OCcool: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
I studied microbiology. Currently lecturing in School of Midwifery (NYSC tinz)
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by marvelling(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
Emzybrown: studied medical lab science and aspiring to set up the first molecular diagnostic centre cool cool cool cool

Sorry to burst your bubbles mate! We already have molecular/biotech medical diagnostic centres in Nigeria. The one I have seen live is at NIMR and another one called danifol diagnostics. several more are being built both by government & private individuals that have the money.

Btw @topic, I read microbiology and am presently doing work on how to kick start bioterrorism in nigeria grin grin.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
I studied Manology. Now working full time on Nairaland in the department of Romance and Sexuality.

cool
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Tinyemeka(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Studied Applied Microbiology.
Been with a New Gen bank ever since.
Writing ACCA to migrate to where za big bucks lie. undecided Not my fault. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by ayobase(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
BabaAlabi: I studied brick alignment technology....I am a senior brick layer now.

Funny!
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by kkkp: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
grin ;DI studied
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by whyse(m): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
eluquenson:

How can you be seeking for job as an undergraduate! Complete your academics & come into labour mkt cos you are yet to finish.
Work yapa for this country na just referral scarce.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Tolexander: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
gbokukueba: Studied Psychology in a State University... works as head of HR in a multi national grin na God doam
tell us the state university.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
OC cool: I studied microbiology. Currently lecturing in School of Midwifery (NYSC tinz)
what are u lecturing? And pls, easy with dem girls oooo
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by wwwkaycom(m): 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
Studied Animal Science with bias for Nutritional Biochemistry, now teaching Animal Production in a Polytechnic plus running my personal Poultry and Livestock Feed Mill, glory be to God the father.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Anthony4578(m): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
God! am on front page!
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by mrmatt(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
studied linguistics... Awaiting NYSC.batch c
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by rexydinho: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
[quote
author=point5]Statistics..hav bn lookin 4 job sins June 6th I dropt ma
kaki,,yet no wok,den decided 2 join businez..men fashion wiaz.(abeg
petroniz me me I stil c moni de shop)[/quote]weytin man go do jare
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
sexymoma: Yoruba Edu..... Working as a branch manager in GTBank grin

TAH TAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by michaelokoi(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
Studied Elect/Elect Engr but working in an hospital as a Biomedical engineer.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nekkybrown(f): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
i studied catherin and hotel management and home Economics...i rilli need a job
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by BEDMON1900: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Studied accounting...and working as a computer numerical control machine operator....i would have prefered engineering,but all is well.....planning to join fg....
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by begwong: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
PvtParts:

why are you not into boko stuff and tienz?

you wastin talent, bro
Nevet believed in the ideology that "Education is a sin"
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
Studied Computer Science, now a Network Engr. In an IT firm.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by laoludavid(m): 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
Studied agric. Sci(nce) workin in a local car wash company
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by begwong: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
richyblink1:

I guess your an Elephant employee.
Which of the branches? Let's hook up via communicator if you know what I mean
so on point bruv!
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by s3nn2x(m): 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
ur cute
You get wahala!
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Ishilove: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
Thermonuclear physics. Now into catering and fashion designing
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Studied Pure and Applied Physics....... now working as a BSS / MICROWAVE TRANSMISSION ENGINEER SPECTRANET LIMITED AND HUAWEI
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by smileyprin(m): 12:00am On Oct 02, 2013
wasiudvd: :PFood science & technology, now ATM engineer
plz whre did u do ur atm repairs nd engineering training?
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 02, 2013
Traditional Medical science....

I'm now a senior BABALAWO at Okija Shrine grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Most Popular Careers For Students In 2016 / That Job Can Cause You Heart Disease / To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.