Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? (21493 Views)

Nigerian Physics Graduates,where Are You Working? / For Those Of You Working In Foreign Countries. / What Course Did You Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by piagetskinner(m): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2013
lekemon: grin

Are u that guy from the hunting and gathering clan? lol grin

Are u that guy from the hunting and gathering clan? lol
gringrin he was my apprentice,u can come nd c how it is donE!#learning has no age limit
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by CooldudeY2J: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2013
Arabic Engineering currently working wit BH as a location strategist under d strict supervision of shekau.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Salym(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2013
Studied bsc architecture...now studyn msc architecture...bt ASUU has suspended me....i dnt have a boss....am d boss!
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Salym(m): 9:38am On Oct 02, 2013
Studied B.Sc. Architecture and now studying M.Sc. Architecture but ASUU has suspended me....I dont have a boss because am d boss!
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by ennon92(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2013
Monstertrucks: I studied petroleum engineering, works at NNPC,... currently saving up to start up Monstertrucks incorporations,a potential oil company,and I'm just 24!!!.
d sky is ur limits bro.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Tolexander: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
maybe but not sure. U once told us u were a px
oh i remember bro! You are right.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by ennon92(m): 9:48am On Oct 02, 2013
Cooldude Y2J: Arabic Engineering currently working wit BH as a location strategist under d strict supervision of shekau.
u better don't try this joke in developed country. Nice timeline though.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 02, 2013
ennon92: d sky is ur limits bro.
thanks man
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Princeadedimeji: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2013
i studied Estate Management and am working as a Sales Officer in an Oil and Gas coy

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Edoblakky(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2013
I studied mechanical engineering and I work as a mechanical engineer with the most popular oil and gas company in Nigeria. I guess I'm blessed to be doing exactly what I studied in school even though I worked in a bank as my first job after graduating.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by XwhY(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
I will tell u later. Lemme graduate n get job. grin
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Enginmaths: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Studied mathematics(b.sc) now a commedian
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
josh4ever: Traditional Medical science....

I'm now a senior BABALAWO at Okija Shrine grin grin

you cant be a Babalawo. You have to be a Dbia if you are working in the Okija branch.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by gbuai: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
i studied pharmacy...still waiting to be inducted
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by lonelypal(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
vcvibes: chai! It iz well
U gotta be kiddin me.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by gbokukueba(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
Tolexander: too much info isn't good but save us from half knowledge.
Tell us the state university you attended

i aint telling... this is suppose to be an anonymous forum... people can put two and two together to uncover my identify... mbaanu!
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by jonagaga(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
I studied CRS in kasu and i currently work under a financial institution
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
mymz:

Mods, this post has been hiding and is still hiding oo, please tell it to stop hiding, we want to see it.

Lol.....
really >sad
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by NnamdiN: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
gbokukueba:

i aint telling... this is suppose to be an anonymous forum... people can put two and two together to uncover my identify... mbaanu!
were u the only person in that class What identity btw Smh @uncovering identity. Na just to put( (f) beside my male username grin ) as my gender and I'll have your details
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Abifaz: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
I studied Accounting & i'm practising as an Accountant.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by nobleens(f): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
Am presently studying sociology/Anthropology
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Tolexander: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
gbokukueba:

you must tell me either here or PM.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by gbokukueba(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
NnamdiN: were u the only person in that class What identity btw Smh @uncovering identity. Na just to put( (f) beside my male username grin ) as my gender and I'll have your details

You must be jonzing seriously...

Tolexander: you must tell me either here or PM.

Will PM you dont worry... grin
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Tolexander: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
gbokukueba:

Will PM you dont worry... grin
cheesy
including my lollipop?
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by gbokukueba(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
Tolexander: cheesy
including my lollipop?

Lollilop kor lolapopin ni
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
gbokukueba:

two of u should get a room abeg. Stp flirting online
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by davide470(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
Studied Chemical (Process) Engineering.. In 3 - 5 months time, i will either be working with Total, Technip or Cons. Brewery.. Can someone shout AMEN!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Tolexander: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
gbokukueba:

what did you just say now?
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by OCcool: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
lolsss.
It should be school of nursing then. Dont think midwifery does mcb and nut.
its Sch of Midwifery and not nursing and the 1st yr students offer Mcb in their first sem.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by gbokukueba(m): 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
two of u should get a room abeg. Stp flirting online

You need Jesus!
Tolexander: what did you just say now?

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
gbokukueba:

You need Jesus!

jesus needs u more
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by omartins(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
study office technology
working as a sales rep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? / Tell Three Equipments Of Your Work And Let People Guess What You Do / 10 Most Popular Careers For Students In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.