Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. (6178 Views)

When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) / Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? / Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 3:59am On Jun 30, 2008
SK??
Whats that??
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 30, 2008
Figure it out yourself. cool I think you made mention of some sixth sense? cheesy
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 4:04am On Jun 30, 2008
Whatever.

Try Cyanide then.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 30, 2008
Chocolates would have been a better choice
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 4:11am On Jun 30, 2008
stillwater:

Chocolates would have been a better choice

Thunk u needed something to make u sleep. . . . .
Valium is ur best bet or pop any of ur rock songs(the boredom should drive u to sleep).
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 30, 2008
No listening to rap is the fastest way to boredom.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 4:16am On Jun 30, 2008
Then blast some Soljah Boy or Lil' Wayne in your ear-drums. cheesy
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 30, 2008
I'd rather eat scorpions.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by onyinye2(f): 4:21am On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

Then blast some Soljah Boy or Lil' Wayne in your ear-drums. cheesy

hey what is wrong with soulja boy?? mayne his songs give me a great work out.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 4:22am On Jun 30, 2008
stillwater:

I'd rather eat scorpions.

Temper temper. . . . .Eat Scallions not scorpions.
Hmmmmmmm . . . . . . .Try watching a nollywood movie then(most are boring too).

onyinye2:

hey what is wrong with soulja boy?? mayne his songs give me a great work out.

Someone's trying to sleep, not work out!!!!
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 30, 2008
Lmao. Do you have any movie in mind?
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 4:34am On Jun 30, 2008
Anyone with a lewd title would do.

Dangerous twins, Unbreakable Love, Deadly Passion, i am going to the kitchen, garri is a powder, etc. tongue tongue
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 30, 2008
OMG garri is powder grin grin grin
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 4:46am On Jun 30, 2008
So scan through ur archive and pick the one that fits the bill.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 30, 2008
Thanks, that was annoyingly refreshing grin
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 4:52am On Jun 30, 2008
Annoyingly refreshing??
Are u sure u don't produce Nollywood movies cos those are the kind of topics u get to hear. . . .
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 30, 2008
Now you're making me bored. tongue
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 4:58am On Jun 30, 2008
Isn't that the point?
U need boredom to sleep, innit??
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 30, 2008
You sound bored too.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 5:05am On Jun 30, 2008
I don't get bored. tongue cheesy Rap music keeps me kicking.
Even at this time of the day, i have got so many things i can do to kill boredom.
What about u?
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 30, 2008
I read.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 5:11am On Jun 30, 2008
Read??        ******Sighs******
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 30, 2008
Now I gotta go to bed
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Hannibal: 5:16am On Jun 30, 2008
Arriverderci to ya!
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by superstan(m): 5:29am On Jun 30, 2008
@ topic,

i call 6 times everyday.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by StephenP(m): 5:52am On Jun 30, 2008
@topic,

I think the minimum should be about twice a day.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by CH3COO(m): 6:04am On Jun 30, 2008
Ladies love attention.  If you do your best to deprive her of that attention, 4/5 of the time you will hold their interests and peak her curiosity. She will have you on her mind all day long. try it. . . you can thank me later
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by inuwabas(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2008
it depend if there are lots of gist we can talk morethan five to six times ina day,but ordinary i used to called her in the morning as early as possible,in the afternoon then before going to bed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) / 19-year-old Boy Allegedly Impregnates Goat (photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.