Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6156 Views)

Need Some Advice Plz / I Need Advice Plz / My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 18, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by VicM6: 9:12pm On May 18, 2020
She took it by her self.... abi wetin man no go hear 4 dis nation.... dat means she use that tin take chuck her pussycat..... make God help us o

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by flokii: 9:13pm On May 18, 2020
@OP were you a virgin before you got married to her? If your answer is No, then fvck off

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Kobicove(m): 9:14pm On May 18, 2020
Justice128:
I dated her for 8 months which i engaged her but during our... Talk to me plz.

Do you want to use her virginity as collateral to get a loan from the bank? undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Staphylococcus: 9:15pm On May 18, 2020
This is why Buhari stated that Nigerian youths are dumb.

Even in the face of reality staring at you, you still came to Nairaland to ask questions.

Okay, believe her, she took it by herself.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 18, 2020
The lie is obvious..but should forgive her.

5 Likes

Re: . by dulux07(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2020
This lie is new o, never heard it before.
It is obvious she is lying, and there might be more she isn't telling u, but will definitely surface in future. It isn't about just virginity it is about honesty.

I don't know y people tend to lie to get into marriage, even those that were honest with each other have issues, not to talk of those that their foundation is based on lies.

Always be honest with your partner at the onset of d relationship, if he/she likes you that much, he/she will stay. Such attitude only leads to a future disaster.
For instance, there is high tendency OP would stay even if she told him she wasn't.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 18, 2020
So your wife's worth is determined by a piece of skin, hymen... Guy, choke on it.

3 Likes

Re: . by donbachi(m): 9:19pm On May 18, 2020
Some people are happy today,all because they let go of somethings..if u truely love her,take her word..secondly,maybe she was not seeing anybody,but had a relationship before or she was raped.

1 Like

Re: . by emillysmigael(f): 9:19pm On May 18, 2020
I think she lied to you... but since you are now married, quickly let it slide and enjoy your marriage. There are more important Beautiful and uglier things in marriage than virginity

3 Likes

Re: . by Validated: 9:21pm On May 18, 2020
Justice128:
We started a new relationship which i asked her if she is a virgin which she said yes because me i am still a virgin then reason because i want to have sex with a virgin also, so we had an encouter which we had sex and i discovered that she is not a virgin because i have asked so many questions about virgins which our sex result produced negative, and she is claiming that i am the one that disvirgine her, this left me confused we had a little breakup and since then she has been telling me that i took her pride as a lady and dump her plz advice( )

You OP, stop lieing . remember Hell is real
Re: . by STARGREEN(m): 9:24pm On May 18, 2020
flokii:
@OP were you a virgin before you got married to her? If your answer is No, then fvck off
Instead of you to frown on the part that she lied you are diverting attention. Did op stated that he was a virgin?

11 Likes

Re: . by Calapar(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2020
One of the things I hate most is lies. It makes the love diminish in my mind especially if I'd warned you severally before. Enjoy your wife, if truly she was deflowered you'd know. But if the lies persist, warn her.

1 Like

Re: . by Easybela(f): 9:32pm On May 18, 2020
grin Situations like this actually means that many guys may have promised her marriage but left her after "digging",now ,babe wants to settle down and somehow she decided to play smart,I mean somebody must bear the consequences and somehow again, you fell into the picture and she outsmarted you grin.
You don buy market be say you don buy market,forget it and move on,the deed has been done. If you are lucky she has a wonderful character, use that one and console yourself, learn to love her and move on," for better for worse",remember.

12 Likes

Re: . by Dobson43: 9:37pm On May 18, 2020
cry

It is rather amusing and at the same moment annoying when guys jump into a thread and make unsound conjunctures.

Op stated that his wife refused him sex on the grounds that she was a virgin while they were dating. That's deception. I believe that the Op fast tracked the marriage on account of this. At the end, he didn't get what he bargained for. This is regrettable and should not be handled with frivolity.

This matter is indeed a grave issue. The foundation of every marriage is built on trust. Marriages crash these days when trust is not longer served. So it's of utmost importance to at least indulge the Op. The flimsy reason the wife doled out is insulting to ones sensibilities. So she was pleasuring herself, and while at it, she broke her hymen while her finance was burning with sexual overtures. Putting this matter mildly, she has a lot of explanations to give.

My advice to the Op is to throw in the towel and walk away. When things ain't adding up, my brother, subtract yourself. There is not any constraints to keep you in shackles under the disguise of marriage when it's sanctity has been violated.

Op, her primary weapon is deception and she has dropped a single........hope you had a rubber when you had the chance to dance. Because other lies that would tumble out of that lady would leave your ancestors dizzy.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by temblor1(m): 9:38pm On May 18, 2020
You just reminded me of my new catch, I don sow seed finish remaining to travel down for harvest uncle coro no gree... cry
Chai make nobody trespass try harvest my farm. If this lockdown reach month end, nna na to sow kaftan follow goats for trailer heading down south remain oooo.... angry
My stomach don begin dey do me somehow. embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by ProfAmaben(m): 9:39pm On May 18, 2020
What do you wanna do?
Re: . by flokii: 9:46pm On May 18, 2020
STARGREEN:

Instead of you to frown on the part that she lied you are diverting attention. Did op stated that he was a virgin?

So after frowning.. what Next?

There are many ways a girl can lose her virginity e.g cycling, exercise, sports etc. The wife may be right or might be telling lies.
Re: . by Bola146(f): 9:47pm On May 18, 2020
i discoverd she is not a virgin and i asked what happend to the virginity and she said she took it by her self to avoid much pain.

See me laughing seriously here grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: . by millennialaku2: 9:50pm On May 18, 2020
FAKE STORY grin grin angry angry angry
Re: . by STARGREEN(m): 9:51pm On May 18, 2020
flokii:

So after frowning.. what Next?

There are many ways a girl can lose her virginity e.g cycling, exercise, sports etc. The wife may be right or might be telling lies.
See reasoning!

3 Likes

Re: . by flokii: 9:55pm On May 18, 2020
STARGREEN:

See reasoning!

Calm your nerves son.. to further educate you, some ladies use cucumber or intimacy gadgets on themselves. So it's possible the OP's wife deflowered herself with intimacy gadget
Re: . by ObaOfUyo: 9:57pm On May 18, 2020
[s]
flokii:
[/s]
That's not the case at hand.
He obviously told the girl the truth while it seems the girl lied to him.
Next time if you have nothing to say, switch off your data and save your swearing and cursing for your parents.
You spoilt brat!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by flokii: 10:02pm On May 18, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]
That's not the case at hand.
He obviously told the girl the truth while it seems the girl lied to him.
Next time if you have nothing to say, switch off your data and save your swearing and cursing for your parents.
You spoilt brat!!!

Ignored!

I am sure you are still a teenager eating mama thank you.. go ahead and advice him to divorce his wife.
Then you'll present your "virgin" sisters to him to chose from. Iranu!

1 Like

Re: . by ObaOfUyo: 10:04pm On May 18, 2020
[s]
Kobicove:

Do you want to use her virginity as collateral to get a loan from the bank? undecided
[/s]
If I were to use your sense as collateral to get loan from the bank, na 500# dem go give me

5 Likes

Re: . by ObaOfUyo: 10:05pm On May 18, 2020
[s]
flokii:

Ignored!

I am sure you are still a teenager eating mama thank you.. go ahead and advice him to divorce his wife.
Then you'll present your "virgin" sisters to him to chose from. Iranu!
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: . by eunisam: 10:06pm On May 18, 2020
She took it by herself naaaaa.
don't stress the talk unless you need a divorce
Re: . by Karleb(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Makavelli25: 10:54pm On May 18, 2020
Enter link in my signature and start,earning,data,airtime and at least 5k everyday
Re: . by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 18, 2020
op take it in good faith..maybe she is a secondary virgin cheesy
Re: . by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2020
Akpurakpubem!!!

Dey haff scammed Huncle cheesy

Just take heart sha

1 Like

Re: . by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:24pm On May 18, 2020
You people will be bringing your trivial marriage issues to Nairaland every time as if this is a counseling office.

Your wife shits 14 times a day, you'll rush to tell us.
Your wife lied about having big breasts, you'll rush to tell us.
You wife cheats on you with your side chick's daddy, you'll rush to tell us.

Okay now, what do you want us to tell you? she said she took the virginity herself noni, what do you want to hear from us? That it is a lie?

A lot of you are very immature and have no business being married if you cannot handle simple issues in your marriage without running like cowardly chickens to Nairaland. Oya divorce her and send her packing since there was no hymen in her vagina. Brainless goat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Semi-nude Pix This Igbo Girl Sent Me / My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married / Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.