Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (336658 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by babaalagbo1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Tripletwins222:
Good evening house!
Pls, I need a tested and trusted supplement to improve sperm motility. I don't really know why the motility is very hard to improve.
Below are my hubby's previous and recent results.
ma,please kindly reach me,I could be of help if you don't mind traditionally
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by babaalagbo1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
ModelLook:
Her Brother had NO SPERM COUNT (Azoospermia).

The Family thought the Childlessness was from the wife until they discovered it was their brother. So Sad.

Now the Wife is PREGNANT. Glory to God!!!

In Life, Only the right treatment works.

Click to watch the family story below.
A True Life Story.

https://fb.watch/89VGnwY8xV/
if you can get me that brother's number I'll be glad,divorcing him doesnt mean you can't still help him....please send his number to me or tell him to contact me...there is still hope for him traditionally...it's confirmed
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by ModelLook(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
babaalagbo1:
if you can get me that brother's number I'll be glad,divorcing him doesnt mean you can't still help him....please send his number to me or tell him to contact me...there is still hope for him traditionally...it's confirmed

She didn't divorce him. I later helped the Man with a Therapy. The wife conceived. They have twins boys now.

3 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by babaalagbo1(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
tijanja:
Good morning house, happy Sunday to you all.
Please I will appreciate a translation for this result.
Thanks in advance
dm me on my whatsspp line I'm based in oyo,I have solution for u
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by babaalagbo1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
santagelo25:
The rate at which male fertility issues is increasing is becoming alarming.It was not like this during the days of our parents.I am going through the same challenge.."zero sperm count".I have taken drugs,both native and oyibo drugs.Had testicular biopsy surgery this year and right now i am putting all my trust in God for a positive result.He alone can turn things around dramatically.You and your husband should be more prayerful and avoid any form of sin.A friend that we did surgery on this same issue testified that his wife got pregnant 2months ago.I will advice your DH should ensure the doctors(urologist) get the root cause of the disease so that he wont just be taking drugs for nothing.You can visit TTC thread to get more advice from the people going through this same challenge.May God answer our prayers soon.
dm me brother,check my signature
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by babaalagbo1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
Mykikky:
my hussy is go through same issue low count and 10% motlity.any one wit sucess story share i want to have my own children
kindly dm me,I can be of help,just you and husband will follow instructions and everything wi be history,100% confirmed traditionally
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by babaalagbo1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
@ santagelo the last doc we met said infection can cause male infertility. So now he's treating staph. I think there's some form of bacteria down there cos he's always complaining of itching which all the other doctors didn't take serious.
dm me,I'll treat that std and also give him what will boost his sperm motility and you're so going to take it...
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by babaalagbo1(m): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
Faith2013:

Thank you so much for starting this discussion. It's like a taboo in our culture, so many women are dying in silent. My hubby and I have been battling male infertility for 5yrs. We've undergone 3 failed IVF with ICSI and IUI treatments. My hubby just started taking a supplement named Fertilaid found online at Iherb.com

I posted a forum asking couples who are taking this supplement to share their success.
kindly dm me on whatsapp,we know this thing differently I'm based in oyo,and can be of help if you're ready for the cure,you and husband will take it,the rest will be history trust me
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by babaalagbo1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
@faith2013, people think it's abominable to speak up and get help when they are dying to get help. A little information can be of help to anyone having the male infertility. The problem is that most men will not talk about it so it's left for the wives to do what they can to help their husbands. We had 2 icsi this year, one chemical, one bfn and if I knew what I know now, I wouldn't have been in a hurry. Fertilaid is good. DH took it and his count rose from 100,000 to 1.8mil within a month. Though they said it's takes 3 months but I know someone who took maca roots and it unbelievably went from 3mil to 120mil in 5 weeks.
all these things you're mentioning I don't say they don't work oo,but there are other ways,very simple traditionally and your husband will get you pregnant any sex you guys have after taking it,confirmed 100%,I'm in oyo dm me
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by babaalagbo1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
@ Faith 2013, Amen my sister. There will definitely be an improvement! I don't even wish to waste money again on expensive treatments that are not guaranteed. I'm praying that God will bless us with a natural BFP soon. There's nothing he cannot do; all it takes it one perfect sperm.
treatment doesn't have to be expensive before something is confirmed and bring positive result...dm me,you'll thank me later
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by babaalagbo1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
onyinyechika:
Enkaay how did u pple treat staph. My DH motility is 30% but the count is above 22mil. We jst found out abt d stph in his culture. How did u do urs?
dm me ma
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by babaalagbo1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
moscobabs:

Thanks bro.... my friend wife got a month pregnant leta has miscarriage But when the woman got to her doctor, the doctor says the infertility of his husband could lead to d miscarriage since the wife has no problem in her body.actually the husband has not done any medical test.what could have happened?
please give that your friend my number,check my signature
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by babaalagbo1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2021

I heard you can only get maca from Nigeria @ amazon but DH is using pure MACA pills and it's pretty much the same thing.
dm me I'm going to treat you and your husband with just traditional eggs and some ingredients and you're going to thank me
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by babaalagbo1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
SteveOfu:
Meet with your doc and stop self medication
dm me I can be of help to your family,and you'll thank me.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by abeniagbon(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
Gjewel:
For the pain in the private part try meeting with the doctor n carry out urine analysis to detect what could be the cause. Early morning urine should be used. The result will determine the next line of action.

For a scanty staphylococcus

Doctor place the patient on drugs alone and also asked him to add Wellman and addyzoa

Sperm count 7million
Motility 50% good
Morphology 80% good
With a scanty staphylococcus
Now placed of drugs ciprofloxacin and other drugs

Can ciprofloxacin cure the scanty stuff

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Okaygood: 11:54am On Oct 04, 2021
Where is your location? Use Union Diagnostic or Google

I reside in ibeju Lekki Lagos
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Tripletwins222: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Greetings to fruitful families!

Available For Sale:
* Doctors Best High Potency. Serrapeptase: 16k
* Xi Xian Cao Chinese Herbs: 11k
* Yi Mu Cao Chinese Herbs: 11k
* Swanson Astagalus root capsules: 6k
* Qunol Ubiquinol(Coq10) 100mg, 60 Capsules: 18k
* Qunol Plus Ubiquinol(Coq10) 200mg+Omega 3, 90 Capsules: 25k
* Natures Way Vitex: 6k
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 20 Tests: 28k
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 10 Tests: 18k
* Clearblue Easy Ovulation Test , 10 Tests + 1 Pregnancy Test: 10k
* Ovulation Predictor Strips, 25 Pcs: 5k

If interested in any of the products, please kindly send me a pm.
Thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Pojomojo: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
I am 8 weeks pregnant

3 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Greglak: 7:02am On Oct 19, 2021
Pojomojo:
I am 8 weeks pregnant

Wow... Congratulations ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Greglak: 7:03am On Oct 19, 2021
Pojomojo:
I am 8 weeks pregnant

Kindly share your success story ma'am, if you don't mind
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by MrPresent(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2021
Join me and Celebrate as 13 of my male patients battling Infertility Issues for years have all recovered. 9 out of them had ZERO Sperm Count. 4 out of them had more chronic degenerating health cases on their reproductive organs. They have been married for over 10 years without kids due to these health challenges.

But just months of coming in contact with them at an all Male Health Seminar in Lagos, they have seen tremendous improvement and 11 out of them have been Cured Completely. I'm still monitoring the remaining 2.
9 out of them have called that their wives are now Pregnant. I was so shocked. I just thank God.

These Men were the ones that introduced me to Nairaland and insisted I joined which I did.

Oya o. You guys know yourselves. I have posted the testimony you forced me to post.

I hope I can now have peace.

Ok. Bye.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Chrismentor3: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
MrPresent:
Join me and Celebrate as 13 of my male patients battling Infertility Issues for years have all recovered. 9 out of them had ZERO Sperm Count. 4 out of them had more chronic degenerating health cases on their reproductive organs. They have been married for over 10 years without kids due to these health challenges.

But just months of coming in contact with them at an all Male Health Seminar in Lagos, they have seen tremendous improvement and 11 out of them have been Cured Completely. I'm still monitoring the remaining 2.
9 out of them have called that their wives are now Pregnant. I was so shocked. I just thank God.

These Men were the ones that introduced me to Nairaland and insisted I joined which I did.

Oya o. You guys know yourselves. I have posted the testimony you forced me to post.

I hope I can now have peace.

Ok. Bye.

Let them come and attest to this post if truely they forced you into sharing this

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by OLANIYI1985: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
Pojomojo:
I am 8 weeks pregnant
Kindly share your fertility journey story to encourage others thanks.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Apcexchange: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
ModelLook:

She didn't divorce him. I later helped the Man with a Therapy. The wife conceived. They have twins boys now.

Can you share with us?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by meetme01: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
Here are a list of supplements that is working for us:

Fertilaid For Men
Motility Boost for men( Fairhaven)
MACA pills (puritan's pride)
Selenium
B-12
L-Arginine
Asian Ginseng
CO Q-10
Vitamin E
L-carnitine
Vitamin E

This may seem a little bit too much but they are natural supplements and have no after effects.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by OLANIYI1985: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
OLANIYI1985:

Kindly share your fertility journey story to encourage others thanks.
We are still waiting for your story everyone in the house will appreciate it
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by MARKone(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
Chrismentor3:

Let them come and attest to this post if truely they forced you into sharing this

That his post reeks of scam! Nigerians can rip someone up even at the person's dying point. God forbid!
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Scholarnwadimma(f): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
Good afternoon brothers. Please I need help. I am becoming fed up, hopeless and helpless. I'm giving up. We have been ttc for 3 years now. The problem is from my dh. He has seen several doctors. He has undergone hydrocelectomy,. He has taken several supplements and sperm boosters. He has even even taken natural herbs. Yet the results are hopeless. He is becoming depressed. Attached is the result of the recent SFA. Is anything we are not doing right? Is there anything thing we can still do? We want to go for either ivf or adoption but there is no money for either of that.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Scholarnwadimma(f): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Scholarnwadimma:
Good afternoon brothers. Please I need help. I am becoming fed up, hopeless and helpless. I'm giving up. We have been ttc for 3 years now. The problem is from my dh. He has seen several doctors. He has undergone hydrocelectomy,. He has taken several supplements and sperm boosters. He has even even taken natural herbs. Yet the results are hopeless. He is becoming depressed. Attached is the result of the recent SFA. Is anything we are not doing right? Is there anything thing we can still do? We want to go for either ivf or adoption but there is no money for either of that.

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by babaalagbo1(m): 6:23am On Oct 26, 2021
My husband has infertility issues; low count and motility. We have tried all sorts of infertility treatments without luck. Right now we've decided to take it slow and try natural vitamins that boost count/motility. If anyone has an experience, please share so others can learn.
you can contact if you need a correct and sure herbal remedy
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Tripletwins222: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
Greetings to all.

Available For Sale:

* Doctors Best High Potency Serrapeptase: 16k
* Xi Xian Cao Chinese Herbs: 11k
* Yi Mu Cao Chinese Herbs: 11k
* Swanson Astagalus root capsules: 6k
* Qunol Ubiquinol(Coq10) 100mg, 60 Capsules: 18k
*Qunol Ubiquinol 200mg+Omega3, 90 Capsules: 25k
* Natures Way Vitex: 6k
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 20 Tests: 28k
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 10 Tests: 18k
* Clearblue Easy Ovulation Test , 10 Tests + 1 Pregnancy Test: 10k
* Ovulation Predictor Strips, 25 pcs: 5k

If interested in any of the products, please kindly send me a pm.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (92) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.