Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (336760 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Englishguy: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Good day house, can I be taking Wellman conception, and still be trying for a baby with my wife..or do I have to wait till I finishes the medicine. because very soon she wil enter her ovulation period
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2021
jones2014:
dear Docs in the house,

please assist to analyse my results below and advice;

Sperm Count - 18million
morphologhy - (90% normal & 10% abnormal)
Viscousity - watery
PH - 6.0
Motility - (5% actively progressive, 5% sluggish & 90% percentage dead)

please i need, my wife and myself are trying real hard and its been a while already.

i will appreciate useful suggestions as my doctor is not helping matters as well.

thanks
I'm not a doctor but I have learned that your sperm needs to reach maturation (spermatogenesis) before you can get a woman pregnant this takes about 65 days meaning you have to abstain from sex for you know how long.if you can do that then meet your madam 16-18 day s after her period which is the ovulation window a time she is most likely to take in,a miracle might happen, also rhesus factor or compatibility is important.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by kingsmaila(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
My husband has infertility issues; low count and motility. We have tried all sorts of infertility treatments without luck. Right now we've decided to take it slow and try natural vitamins that boost count/motility. If anyone has an experience, please share so others can learn.
Tell him to take moringa tea or its powder in pap.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by nelszx: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
kingsmaila:

Tell him to take moringa tea or its powder in pap.
Does moringa tea help?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by muheeb01(m): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2021
If you're still suffering from Infertility issues,low sperm count(oligospermia or Azoospermia ) or your wife is finding it difficult to conceive due to tubal blockage or èdà dm me immediately

Check my signature and profile for what I know how to do best....you'll thank me later
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tabiaschriss: 9:01am On Jan 07, 2022
Ggy
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mysticwarrior(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
tolukatey:

My dear, IVF might end up being a waste of moni cos I'm sure Ur docs won't tell U dt ones wife av got infected too n so, ivf won't work. If at all it'll work, den d wife wld av been treated n mostly, sperms used 4 IVF belongs 2 sum1 else n not Ur husband. Dey won't tell U dis tho, I'm speaking from experience, y not get comprehensive treatment n impregnate Ur wife ursef?
this is not true.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by hanso(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
Soloblincus:
I did surgery for varicocele and was placed on addyzoa but I added maca tabs and ate cashew nuts regularly. The surgery was done august ending. My wife is about 5 months pregnant now. I know someone whose wife got pregnant barely 2 weeks after surgery. Most men seek gynacologist advice instead of urologist hence drugs like addyzoa don't give dem results. Only a urologist can diagnose varicocele. My advice, know the cause of infertility B4 treating low sperm count.
please where did you do the surgery for varicocele sir
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by hanso(m): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Curious345:
yes absolutely it can ..

You cannot father a child , and it also causes erectile disfunction issues.

Affects testicular size ,etc.

The only solution is via surgery .

Hit me up, you can be easily treated via surgery in gbagada .

Surgery takes just 30min and youl be discharged IMMEDIATELY.

Semen improvement begins almost immediately.

But you must abstain from sex for 6weeks after the surgery
where in Gbagada!
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SJ4L: 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
Doctors in the house I need help.I have been married for almost four years. It will be 4yrs in September. I have been having issues with ejaculation and orgasm. I was advised by a doctor friend of mine to do hormonal profile test which I did. Then I was told that my testosterone was low. At this point there was nothing for me to do. So I sought help from others who said I should do sfa, yet sperm was not coming out except once in a while when it poured on me. I was advised to take pepsi in the lab to try and force semen out for sfa to be doe. This failed. To cut the long story short, I have erection but no sperm till date. What can I do now?

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Reign3(f): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
SJ4L:
Doctors in the house I need help.I have been married for almost four years. It will be 4yrs in September. I have been having issues with ejaculation and orgasm. I was advised by a doctor friend of mine to do hormonal profile test which I did. Then I was told that my testosterone was low. At this point there was nothing for me to do. So I sought help from others who said I should do sfa, yet sperm was not coming out except once in a while when it poured on me. I was advised to take pepsi in the lab to try and force semen out for sfa to be doe. This failed. To cut the long story short, I have erection but no sperm till date. What can I do now?

This was my case last year. Money was not my problem, I followed all instructions from my doctor but remained helpless. I met another doctor with all my test results, after explaining everything to him, he gave me one drug with assurance that will resolve my case. I bought it, took it for one month, but before the month ends, I have started seeing results. I later went back to the doctor and ran another test, behold my count was on the rooftop. In fact I told him that will sell him out because I never thought I could get such results in short time after all the treatment I received earlier. Don't waste your money again on drugs. Call this number 09064325229 Good luck
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Temmy5050(m): 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Why don't u tell ppl here the drug the doctor gave u which worked.

4 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Anny4me: 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
Reign3:

This was my case last year. Money was not my problem, I followed all instructions from my doctor but remained helpless. I met another doctor with all my test results, after explaining everything to him, he gave me one drug with assurance that will resolve my case. I bought it, took it for one month, but before the month ends, I have started seeing results. I later went back to the doctor and ran another test, behold my count was on the rooftop. In fact I told him that will sell him out because I never thought I could get such results in short time after all the treatment I received earlier. Don't waste your money again on drugs. Call this number 09064325229 Good luck
if it's for real why not call the name of d drugs for others to know

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by BABSOLAT(m): 1:23am On Feb 13, 2022
SJ4L:

If you arent getting sperm at all even with sex with your wife, i advise they run a check on blockage as i saw earlier that some people semen return back in to the bladder and you also treat the hormonal imbalances asap. God will lead you aright.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Inikay: 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Good day everyone, please which should I go for, addyzoa or manix?
Thank you
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Olabcfatoye: 6:01am On Feb 14, 2022
@Reign3 which of your information should we believe?
On TTC page you claimed to be female, that the drug works for your husband and now you are here claiming Man... Hope is not what I amen thinking

8 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Chrismentor3: 7:58am On Feb 14, 2022
I think this @reign3 it's just trying to market her product.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Inception(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
engrprinceka:
First of all. I want to thank God for his mercies. At UPTH, the doctor said I had no sperm count, from low sperm count. I have been married 3 years. I have taken a lot of drugs. My wife also had issues which made the matter complicated. Fast forward to January, I came for a training in india, I started taking some self prescribed meds. Addyzoa,sperman,testostorone booster,vit E 800IU.maca root, gingsing,and some other indian roots that i wasnt faithful to. last two weeks, I reluctantly walked to the hospital for full body check up and sperm count was 20million and motility 40% active, 10 % sluggish. I have taken these drugs for 3 months now. I am still on them till I come back, although on a reduced dose. I doubt the effectiveness of Nigeria drugs.
Trust God, Its God that works using medicines. A doctor here said its impossible to conceive with my count, I should opt for sperm donor.
Be patient. Its not in 2 weeks, fertility correction starts taking effect in 3 months up.
I trust God that He will meet all of us at the point of our needs, We are fruitful men in JESUS name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by RipVanWink: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
omale88:
I'm not a doctor but I have learned that your sperm needs to reach maturation (spermatogenesis) before you can get a woman pregnant this takes about 65 days meaning you have to abstain from sex for you know how long.if you can do that then meet your madam 16-18 day s after her period which is the ovulation window a time she is most likely to take in,a miracle might happen, also rhesus factor or compatibility is important.
, half truths...to give woman belle..you need fresh sperm. sperm is freshest when you abstain btw 2 to 4 days

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by RipVanWink: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
SJ4L:

you might have a blockage, or you are not excited enough. when did you start noticing this no sperm issue?...so you mean you can have se.x for hours...and wont ejaculate?...how then do you get satisfied -- women will love you, if so., or you loose your erection midway into the sex?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by RipVanWink: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Englishguy:
Good day house, can I be taking Wellman conception, and still be trying for a baby with my wife..or do I have to wait till I finishes the medicine. because very soon she wil enter her ovulation period

fire dey go bros. you dont have to wait...fire dey go grin grin
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Uzy0525: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
Please help me with this SA.
Production method-Masturbation
Time collection/Received-10.37am/10.40am
Time of analysis-11.20am
Appearance (semen)-opalescent.
Viscosity-normal
Volume-4.5mls
Liquidation Time-40 minutes
pH (semen)-8.0
Pus cells( semen)6-8/Hpf
Sperm count-15 million/ml
Total sperm count-68million/per ejaculate
Morphology-75%normal,25%abnormal
Rapid-5%
Slow-15%
Non motile-50%
Dead-30%
Please house explain further and recommendations on success story.
Thanks ,am waiting.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tpapi: 8:00am On Feb 17, 2022
Reign3:

a female moniker is boosting his sperm

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by chakaz(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Reign3:

If you ask him/her now she will mention REVOOBIT (MIRACELL PLUS)
I think she is a marketer and nothing more nothing less.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by juniorrate: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
Anyone have idea for which hospital in onitsha one can check for herpes virus through Blood like
Blood tests for antibodies to HSV-1 and HSV-2
Viral culture for herpes

St charles Borromeo, general hospital including sun medical diagnostic seen not to have test for herpes
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jully9: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
juniorrate:
Anyone have idea for which hospital in onitsha one can check for herpes virus through Blood like
Blood tests for antibodies to HSV-1 and HSV-2
Viral culture for herpes

St charles Borromeo, general hospital including sun medical diagnostic seen not to have test for herpes

Check Gem diagnostic , it's located in GRA onitsha.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by whitestar01(m): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
abeniagbon:

My dear, you mumu cos you're not ready to learn.... On this thread a guy of 1m get a woman pregnant, a guy of 5m also do, last time in my hospital a guy with 1m get his wife pregnant. He disagree it isn't possible only for him to go for DNA after it came back that 99% belong to him.. you're here saying what WHO said... over sabi dey worry you,
If you know how this work you will understand that the whole stuff has to do with a good motility and 0% bacteria. Then rest is for the guy to know the status of her lady simple cow there are so many ladies with a disease called PID pelvic inflammatory disease
From the issue you addressed I believe you know better as a doctor. So what can cause a man's scrotum to be always hot as against normal body temperature instead of being cool despite putting on air free undies?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by nelszx: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
whitestar01:
From the issue you addressed I believe you know better as a doctor. So what can cause a man's scrotum to be always hot as against normal body temperature instead of being cool despite putting on air free undies?
Varicocele is the usual culprit
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by whitestar01(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
nelszx:

Varicocele is the usual culprit
ok, Thanks a lot. How do I go about the treatment?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by chakaz(m): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
Anny4me:
if it's for real why not call the name of d drugs for others to know
He claimed to be a woman on the other TTC thread and claimed her husband took REVOOBIT/ MIRACEL PLUS. And gave out same phone number. He
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by abeniagbon(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2022
whitestar01:

Maybe due to long day having to be in your trousers and have you done sfa To determine the condition of your sperm...

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (92) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.