Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (337442 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jolak5(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2023
Kasiyya:
it depends. I know some that did it spent 180k for everything last month. It can only be corrected with surgery no other way, just so u have it in mind.

Hey boss,

I’m planning on getting this. What is the aftermath of the surgery?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by promo4(m): 12:06pm On May 31, 2023
jolak5:

Hey boss,

I’m planning on getting this. What is the aftermath of the surgery?

The stories after surgery is not good o...it could come back again and very painful.

Anyone who has been healed of Varicocele with natural treatment on this thread should please give recommendations

I was diagnosed of Varicocele recently too...I have heating and mild pain sometimes.

I switched to more fibre foods & fruits and it's relieving now.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jolak5(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2023
promo4:

The stories after surgery is not good o...it could come back again and very painful.

Anyone who has been healed of Varicocele with natural treatment on this thread should please give recommendations

I was diagnosed of Varicocele recently too...I have heating and mild pain sometimes.

Can we connect bro?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by promo4(m): 10:50pm On May 31, 2023
jolak5:

Can we connect bro?

Sure...o7o three nine eight nine eight two seven two
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by udede(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2023
privateme:
I have update: count increased from 4million to 48million after 3 months of taking Manix!
please tell me more. What is the price of the "manix"
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mbok: 6:50am On Jun 03, 2023
I recently did another SFA, my total count is now 95 million, total motility is 45% though 25 percent are fast swimmers and 15% are sluggish. My morphology is just about 15 percent okay. My questions is that, is this a good result? How can I increase my swimmers to let's say 60%. I used manix with milk for two months. I also used zinc and vitamin E

My wife has hyper prolactin, can cabergolin bring it down within one month to normal level?

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by wemmy01(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
privateme:
I have update: count increased from 4million to 48million after 3 months of taking Manix!

What is your sex life like during those period? Like how many release per week or is it like u go on a semen retention mode.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by wemmy01(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
mbok:
I recently did another SFA, my total count is now 95 million, total motility is 45% though 25 percent are fast swimmers and 15% are sluggish. My morphology is just about 15 percent okay. My questions is that, is this a good result? How can I increase my swimmers to let's say 60%. I used manix with milk for two months. I also used zinc and vitamin E

My wife has hyper prolactin, can cabergolin bring it down within one month to normal level?

What is your sex life like during those period? Like how many release per week or is it like u go on a semen retention mode.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by playces: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
I am really worried. Had 2 ivf this year with ICSI and non made it to embryo transfer. My prolactin level has been unstable. Wen I stop taking cabagolene, it rises again.
The 2 processes, the eggs were fertilised, and they just stopped growing/ dividing. The first one 4 eggs fertilised, second one 7 eggs fertilised.
Everything seems well with my wife. I have low sperms count though, which have been taking medications for. It was urologist that okayed the first ivf. Cs it was zero as at October and January wen I tested, it became 4m.
Don't know what could be arresting the growth of the embryo. I Don tire. Much has been borrowe6and spent. Wife is becoming tense towards me at home now self. I don't know.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 9:04am On Jun 04, 2023
Pls can I get your WhatsApp so I can go on well with you because I am facing the same challenge and madam is on my neck pls
LKO:

Thank God for granting your heart desires.
Can one still have sex with his wife in the course of taking wellman? I started wellman on Wednesday, the drug seems to be making me weak.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2023
Pls can I get your WhatsApp so I can go on well with you because I am facing the same challenge and madam is on my neck pls
privateme:
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saiak: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
Soloblincus:
surgery is done on the groin not balls. You use anaestatia to mask pain. within 1 week you are fine. But they removed my stitchesafter 2 weeks cos of my low pain threshold as a result of past habbit like cannabis and alcohol use. I started having sex 1 and half weeks after surgery with the stitches. Just do it and you won't regret it. it's the best solution to varicoceles. After surgery my balls even hurt more but gradually it stopped finally. No complication. Sex is even sweeter now. My wife self dey trip. If I naked you would never know I did surgery execpt I tell you. no scar. I

am still grateful to that urologist. I feel stronger and lighter and swifter than b4. I thank God I took that bold decision. relax, it's not a major surgery and no one will touch ur balls.

Please have you been able to achieve pregnancy after then and what grade was the Varicocele?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mbok: 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
wemmy01:

Everything is been fine. No semen retention. I just eat right and avoid alcohol. I take a lot of powdered skimmed milk and manix. I also add daily zinc and vitamin E. Though My vitamin has long finished. My count is 95 million. Motility active progressive is 25% and sluggish is 20%. Total motility is 45%. And morphology is 25%. My question is how can I increase my fast swimmers? Is my count OK too?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by udede(m): 5:57am On Jun 05, 2023
promo4:

guy tell me more. I had vericosel surgery 10 years ago but every thing i know about it tell me that its back.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by FireUpNow(m): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2023
emotional:

Do your hubby place lap-top upon his lap often? if he does then ask if he often feels vibration in his 'male-part' during and after browsing.
if YES let me know.
this might seems funny to some,but I tell u it almost ruin my life as a man.
What's solution for weak or nor erection at all? A friend is experiencing this though he was very active sexually before but after suffering serious heart problem and came out of it then the week and no erection started.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by twosquare(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2023
He should see a doctor. It is connected to that heart ailment, as it is the heart that pumps blood and all that...any prescription should be under a doctor's supervision
FireUpNow:

What's solution for weak or nor erection at all? A friend is experiencing this though he was very active sexually before but after suffering serious heart problem and came out of it then the week and no erection started.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by FireUpNow(m): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2023
twosquare:
He should see a doctor. It is connected to that heart ailment, as it is the heart that pumps blood and all that...any prescription should be under a doctor's supervision
ok and thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Pls do u usually have sex while taking the drugs and is the Zinc & Vitamin Ẹ 1000mg and how much does it cost Pls reply.
mbok:

Everything is been fine. No semen retention. I just eat right and avoid alcohol. I take a lot of powdered skimmed milk and manix. I also add daily zinc and vitamin E. Though My vitamin has long finished. My count is 95 million. Motility active progressive is 25% and sluggish is 20%. Total motility is 45%. And morphology is 25%. My question is how can I increase my fast swimmers? Is my count OK too?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Bukola16: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
My husband recently did several tests at the general hospital of which the result came out as varicocele and azoospermia,we were told to go for ivf which we don't have the money.
Pls what can we do coz we don't know what to do again.
Pls help me coz I'm losing my mind
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Lumex01: 1:09am On Jun 06, 2023
Saiak:

Please have you been able to achieve pregnancy after then and what grade was the Varicocele?

Pls where was it done I need it to do too
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saiak: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
udede:
guy tell me more. I had vericosel surgery 10 years ago but every thing i know about it tell me that its back.
Please do you mean the Varicocele came back?
And please we’re you able to achieve pregnancy after the surgery
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saiak: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Lumex01:

Pls where was it done I need it to do too

It has not been done yet.
Still planning on doing it
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by udede(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Saiak:

Please do you mean the Varicocele came back?
And please we’re you able to achieve pregnancy after the surgery
yes. It returned after 10 years and pregnancy wasn't achieved
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mbok: 6:48am On Jun 08, 2023
udede:
yes. It returned after 10 years and pregnancy wasn't achieved

Was the reason for not achieving pregnancy soley your varicocele? Did you consider IVF or serogacy?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by udede(m): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2023
mbok:

Was the reason for not achieving pregnancy soley your varicocele? Did you consider IVF or serogacy?
sugogacy and ivf are too costly for me now
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Chrisgod001(m): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2023
santagelo25:
The rate at which male fertility issues is increasing is becoming alarming.It was not like this during the days of our parents.I am going through the same challenge.."zero sperm count".I have taken drugs,both native and oyibo drugs.Had testicular biopsy surgery this year and right now i am putting all my trust in God for a positive result.He alone can turn things around dramatically.You and your husband should be more prayerful and avoid any form of sin.A friend that we did surgery on this same issue testified that his wife got pregnant 2months ago.I will advice your DH should ensure the doctors(urologist) get the root cause of the disease so that he wont just be taking drugs for nothing.You can visit TTC thread to get more advice from the people going through this same challenge.May God answer our prayers soon.
I am in this currently I am so confused honestly.
Please I will need your recommendation and advise where necessary and how much did it cost to do surgical biopsy
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Worriedman40: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2023
Please doctors in the house help me...I went to the hospital for weak erection and I was told to do a seminal fluid analysis, testosterone n scrotal scan.
Scrotal scan was normal,testerone too was okay.as was said.
However,the issue is with my semen analysis results.
Appearance: milky
Consistency:Hypoviscous
Volume:0.8mil
Motility: acting 30%
Sluggish 60%
Non-motil 10%
Morphology-Normal 60%
Abnormal 40%
Count:2.1 ×10(6-i.e,the 6 is on the top of the 10)cell
Pus cells: Numerous.
They said the appearance, consistency,volume,acting motility and count is bad...that that is the reason for the weak erections,and drugs were given to me to take,Please,take a look at my result and tell me what you see please,I want other pair of eyes and takes.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mbok: 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
[quote author=Worriedman40 post=123673724]Please doctors in the house help me...I went to the hospital for weak erection and I was told to do a seminal fluid analysis, testosterone n scrotal scan.
Scrotal scan was normal,testerone too was okay.as was said.
However,the issue is with my semen analysis results.
Appearance: milky
Consistency:Hypoviscous
Volume:0.8mil
Motility: acting 30%
Sluggish 60%
Non-motil 10%
Morphology-Normal 60%
Abnormal 40%
Count:2.1 ×10(6-i.e,the 6 is on the top of the 10)cell
Pus cells: Numerous.
They said the appearance, consistency,volume,acting motility and count is bad...that that is the reason for the weak erections,and drugs were given to me to take,Please,take a look at my result and tell me what you see please,I want other pair of eyes and takes.[/quote

Is the count 21 × 10^6 or 2.1 × 10^6?.
If it is 21× 10^6, then the count is okay. The volume is too small, it should be up to 1.5mls. once the count is low, every other parameters will be affected. You need motility of about 40% to 45% to be okay. Morphology from 4% upward too.
What drugs was prescribed for you?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by ufotty2001: 7:35am On Jun 14, 2023
Please house where can I do SFA test in Port Harcourt.. I need A very good and reliable Laboratory.. please help!!
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Ifecotech22: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
Please can someone help me on what to do about my sperm morphology
Normal cell is zero
Quite frustrating

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (93) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

Viewing this topic: Ikemoore08 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.