Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (337626 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by LKO(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
shalyboye:
Is this the drug because I checked jumia it cost #7500 there.

That's the drug. I bought in December 2500. Go to a pharmacy.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2023
OK.. I'll do that... But how do you use it, is it one in the morning and night before eating food
LKO:

That's the drug. I bought in December 2500. Go to a pharmacy.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by LKO(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
shalyboye:
OK.. I'll do that... But how do you use it, is it one in the morning and night before eating food

One after breakfast. One after dinner. You use milk in taking it, not water. If you want to get good result, start physical exercise while taking the drug. For me, I embark on early morning jogging along the road, at least four times a week. Eat fruits like water melon, pineapple, banana etc in abundance.

What's your reason for wanting to take manix?

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by EnoSakhare(f): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hi everyone
Can someone kindly help me interpret this result and recommend what to use🙏

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2023
It's for low sperm count oligospermia/Azoospermia
LKO:

One after breakfast. One after dinner. You use milk in taking it, not water. If you want to get good result, start physical exercise while taking the drug. For me, I embark on early morning jogging along the road, at least four times a week. Eat fruits like water melon, pineapple, banana etc in abundance.

What's your reason for wanting to take manix?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 8:59am On Apr 27, 2023
Pls I've drop my email address and I'm still expecting ur WhatsApp number

Thanks....
Pojomojo:
drop your email address
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by LKO(m): 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
shalyboye:
It's for low sperm count oligospermia/Azoospermia

I wish you well sir. You can also make findings about WELLMAN CONCEPTION. It's 8000 naira in my area. Its 30 in a pack, you take one daily.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Pojomojo: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
shalyboye:
Odulabiemm4@gmail.com

Thanks.. I'll be expecting to hear from you
Responded.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Pojomojo: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
EnoSakhare:
Hi everyone
Can someone kindly help me interpret this result and recommend what to use🙏
Hypospermia is a male condition where individuals consistently produce an abnormally low volume of semen when ejaculating. The World Health Organization recognizes the condition of Hypospermia when less than 1.5 ml of semen is produced during a single ejaculation.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Helen2023: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Take note of this, they are really damaging your kidney slowwwly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_qTbKVOiHg

*kindly watch📱, share👉, like👍 and subscribe*🤝
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by EnoSakhare(f): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Pojomojo:
Hypospermia is a male condition where individuals consistently produce an abnormally low volume of semen when ejaculating. The World Health Organization recognizes the condition of Hypospermia when less than 1.5 ml of semen is produced during a single ejaculation.

Okay is that the only issue and how can this be rectified?
Note: there was no abstainance before the test was done . Could this be the issue?
Also is the sperm count low?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
Expecting ur reply via mail
Pojomojo:
Responded.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Pojomojo: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
EnoSakhare:

Note: there was no abstainance before the test was done . Could this be the issue?
Eno, I cannot give diagnosis or recommend drug. Please work with your doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Pojomojo: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
shalyboye:
Expecting ur reply via mail
Done
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2023
I'd advise u go for another SFA while u abstain for at least 3days then go for the test again
EnoSakhare:

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by canaryy: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hello everyone and OP, we have 100% effective Chinese Medicine for infertility.

Contact us here: https://www.nairaland.com/7650417/fertility-package-chinese-recipe
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by kindness111: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
Good evening all and happy Sunday, please can someone help me and interpret this result, thanks

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 8:45am On May 01, 2023
Send a msg to me on WhatsApp.. I'll put u through on the drugs to use. The motility/active is low but count is okay...
kindness111:
Good evening all and happy Sunday, please can someone help me and interpret this result, thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mbok: 7:03pm On May 01, 2023
Please can mild hydrocele cause infertility in males.? Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by oldienavie: 12:44pm On May 04, 2023
mbok:
Please can mild hydrocele cause infertility in males.? Thank you
No it cant .
I did scrotal scan some years ago it showed exactly that, mild hydrocele.

When I travelled out some years later, I did again and this time it didnt show anything I also have done sperm analysis and everything is okay.

Do not panic or rather go for sperm analysis to be sure.
The only thing that can cause issue is varicocele.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SMJay: 1:56pm On May 06, 2023
kindness111:
Work on your motility
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by kindness111: 1:22am On May 07, 2023
SMJay:
Work on your motility

Ok thanks, please do you have any recommendations that would help

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by AK481(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2023
Some men are very ok .but they marry a wife who hide some of her problem ,this will lead the man to take all kinds of drug that will begin to damage the man's sperms.

Even at 30 millions ,you are fine if your wife is OK, you will even notice anything .

Some men with children today are not better than most of us men, the difference is that They married a healthy and much younger wife and the children are pouring in.

5 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by milkmilk: 2:28am On May 13, 2023
Good morning everyone.
Please I’d like if anyone on here can help me check this result..
My woman did her test and her prolactin is 28.74
The above is my result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by abuhaneefah29: 9:24am On May 20, 2023
milkmilk:
Good morning everyone.
Please I’d like if anyone on here can help me check this result..
My woman did her test and her prolactin is 28.74
The above is my result.
I can’t see any issue with your result. Count, motility and morphology are all okay.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by abuhaneefah29: 9:28am On May 20, 2023
kindness111:
Try improve your motility. Make some lifestyle changes, eat nuts (Brazil nuts, walnuts, cashew), take fruits, support with recommended supplements like motility boost, Wellman, excercise if you can. Do semen analysis again to see progress. Wishing you all the best 👍👍
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by kindness111: 1:23am On May 21, 2023
abuhaneefah29:

Try improve your motility. Make some lifestyle changes, eat nuts (Brazil nuts, walnuts, cashew), take fruits, support with recommended supplements like motility boost, Wellman, excercise if you can. Do semen analysis again to see progress. Wishing you all the best 👍👍

Ok thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Corrosive123: 2:39pm On May 21, 2023
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Gratefulheart2(f): 3:53pm On May 21, 2023
Corrosive123:
Greetings everyone.

Please is this result OK? I did it with the exseed device and app.
please how did you manage to scan the qr code? It isn't working for me
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Corrosive123: 4:47pm On May 21, 2023
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by oldienavie: 6:30pm On May 21, 2023
Corrosive123:
Greetings everyone.

Please is this result OK? I did it with the exseed device and app.
You are just wasting your time and money on these useless products.
Go to a lab and do a proper semen analysis test.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jolak5(m): 7:45pm On May 29, 2023
Hi guys,

I’m 31 and about to be married. I was diagnosed of varicocele 2 years ago after I started hitting the gym.

I was experiencing some pain but it stopped last year. I resumed exercising again last month and the pain is back.

I’m considering getting a suggery.

Does anyone has any advice here? The reviews of the aftermath of the surgery I see online is not encouraging.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (93) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.