Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (338618 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by hayzedibd(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
azoospermia,oligospermia,athenospermia,teratospermia? dm for DIY 09050138544
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by opeolak: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
I would like to contact you
seek007:
. Sperm count was 12m . Took addyzoa. For 6 months it improved to 12.1. With improvement in motility
Went for scan and was diagnosed with bilateral varicocele. Urologist schedule me for surgery . But fear no make me go
So I followed the post about herb (awe abo) posted here. I used it for 1month.
I noticed I lost weight
(3kg) becausee I'm overweight
Did another test and the count is now 48m.
I'm sharing this to help someone else and thank the person that shared the herb. Here.

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by cocolacec(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03
femtech442:

Ur sperm count need to be boost first before they can do artificial insemination. They will collect ur sperm and inject it in ur wife . The cost is 100k
Where is IUI done with 100k?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by cocolacec(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03
Akalia:
Bros can you help me prepare thie mixture and send down to me here in enugu I will pay for everything?

I can help you with the leaves from Osogbo.You can dm me.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Akalia(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03
cocolacec:

I can help you with the leaves from Osogbo.You can dm me.
I I just did.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by cocolacec(m): 6:42am On Jan 04
Akalia:
I I just did.
Can you resend it?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Gratefulheart2(f): 8:44am On Jan 04
Akalia:
I I just did.
be careful
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saiak: 10:38am On Jan 04
Good morning all, please help take a look at this cus the PCOS written on it got me worried and I am planning to do IUI because of Low sperm count

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Akalia(m): 12:55pm On Jan 04
Gratefulheart2:
be careful
okay?? But I don't follow what you might had implied. The fellow expressed interest in helping me. Do you think I risk been fleeced?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by fruitfulnathia(f): 1:44pm On Jan 04
Wow such a long time. I remember when the thread was opened na women dey ask questions but am happy more men are involved. Previously it was women that were being accused of infertility but thank God for awareness. I Know that this year 2024 we will all get our miracles. In Jesus name amen.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by EnglishUsa: 3:03am On Jan 05
Do not mind my grammatical blunder, just read to understand what I went through so that you can learn from my mistakes and also learn from my rights and wrongs.

All glory be to almighty God, I am to celebrate one year marriage anniversary this month of January 2024 and God has blessed my marriage with pregnancy after one year of low sperm count struggle, the journey is not easy but God has perfected it because I thought is something that will not be possible again, I felt bad among my married mates but thanks be to God I am proud of myself today. First day I checked my sperm count after some months of trying it was 13 million, motility 50% and morphology 50% and the doctor said I should do another test to know the exact course of the low sperm count and when the result came out he said I am only having low testosterone level, then he placed me on clomid and proviron with vitamin E.50 milligram and another drugs that looks maybe like vitamin d. He asked me to take proviron two tablets a day, clomid two tablets a day, vitamin E one tablet a day and vitamin D two tablets a day for 2weeks and return back to check the sperm after another two weeks of not taking the drugs making it total of one month I should stay before coming for check up but, when I returned back my sperm count went down to 3 million and motility 10% morphology 4%. I told the doctor that when I was taking the drugs I felt pain on my penis as if I have stayed 2 Years without touching a woman but he said I should not worry that it is normal but I was really mad how my sperm count became so low, he now reduced the dosage of proviron and clomid and he removed the tiny one that looks like vitamin d ... He gave me dosage of clomid one a day, proviron one a day and vitamin E one a day for 30 days. After 1 to 2months I returned back to check and the sperm count was 23 million, motility and morphology was little bit high above 10%, the doctor said I am coming up that anything above 20 million is good and he repeated those drugs again for one month dosage and after 1 to 2 months again I went back to the hospital for check up and the sperm gone up to 34 million, motility 22% and morphology 24% and he placed me on the drugs again for one month dosage, although before he gave me another drugs he said I am fine now that it remains my wife to miss her period and he asked me if I still want more drugs for another one month and I said yes.... As I was doing All this my wife was at home blending fruits, such as tiger nuts, banana garlic, avocado pear and some other fruits she can lay her hands on but after some months of know positive result she got weak of doing those things and she can only buy me some bananas of which I eat for some months and know positive result again then she finally gave up buying those things....I also stoped drinking alcohol and wearing tight pants as I am taking those drugs, I also stoped bathing with hot water and stopped exposing my penis to any hot environment.

Remember in this lab test I was having staph of which I got rid of it and it shows negative in my last lab

After some time I decided not to go the hospital again and I went to pharmacy and I wanted to buy Wellman but the pharmacist said there is another one I can use which is better than Wellman and he said I should buy counth boost and fertilaid and he said I should add it with proviron and clomid and i tried my best and bought them. I took all for a month and I after a month I stopped talking the proviron and clomid and I only bought counth boost and fertilaid for another one month making it straight two months dosage, because fertilaid and countboost can work better when taking for 3 months.... But two months dosage my wife got pregnant.

When I started taking this count boost and fertilaid I also start eating cashew nuts everyday and I consumed ten bottles which is sold for 2500 each..... I also start juggling 2km every morning and I will do 30 to 60 press ups everyday. In all I always pray to my father in heaven. I will not forget the first day I want to the hospital and the doctor I saw gave me drugs that will remove any infection and also the one that will kill the staph of which I took those drugs for 8 days before he asked me to be buying manix and be taken it with milk every day for one month but, after one month I want back for check up and I mate the senior doctor that said...what the previous doctor gave me was chalk and that manix can not do anything to that effect. So he decided to give me proviron, clomid and vitamin E.

This God that has done it for me will do it for you and he will never let you down. He will never put you to shame because he already known that the blessing of marriage is having a child. Every person on this platform that is seeking to conceive will get it before end of June this year in Jesus name amen... I will continue praying for everyone here and you will see the difference before end of June . know matter what the doctor said God don't care about it..... Just calm down and watch how miraculous God is.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by fruitfulnathia(f): 10:50am On Jan 05
Congratulations on your BFP. Pls what drugs did you use to cure the staph.
EnglishUsa:
Do not mind my grammatical blunder, just read to understand what I went through so that you can learn from my mistakes and also learn from my rights and wrongs.

All glory be to almighty God, I am to celebrate one year marriage anniversary this month of January 2024 and God has blessed my marriage with pregnancy after one year of low sperm count struggle, the journey is not easy but God has perfected it because I thought is something that will not be possible again, I felt bad among my married mates but thanks be to God I am proud of myself today. First day I checked my sperm count after some months of trying it was 13 million, motility 50% and morphology 50% and the doctor said I should do another test to know the exact course of the low sperm count and when the result came out he said I am only having low testosterone level, then he placed me on clomid and proviron with vitamin E.50 milligram and another drugs that looks maybe like vitamin d. He asked me to take proviron two tablets a day, clomid two tablets a day, vitamin E one tablet a day and vitamin D two tablets a day for 2weeks and return back to check the sperm after another two weeks of not taking the drugs making it total of one month I should stay before coming for check up but, when I returned back my sperm count went down to 3 million and motility 10% morphology 4%. I told the doctor that when I was taking the drugs I felt pain on my penis as if I have stayed 2 Years without touching a woman but he said I should not worry that it is normal but I was really mad how my sperm count became so low, he now reduced the dosage of proviron and clomid and he removed the tiny one that looks like vitamin d ... He gave me dosage of clomid one a day, proviron one a day and vitamin E one a day for 30 days. After 1 to 2months I returned back to check and the sperm count was 23 million, motility and morphology was little bit high above 10%, the doctor said I am coming up that anything above 20 million is good and he repeated those drugs again for one month dosage and after 1 two to 2 months again I went back to the hospital for check up and the sperm gone up to 34 million, motility 22% and morphology 24% and he placed me on the drugs again for one month dosage, although before he gave me another drugs he said I am fine now that it remains my wife to miss her period and he asked me if I still want more drugs for another one month and I said yes.... As I was doing All this my wife was at home blending fruits, such as tiger nuts, banana garlic, avocado pear and some other fruits she can lay her hands on but after some months of know positive result she got weak of doing those things and she can only buy me some bananas of which I eat for some months and know positive result again then she finally gave up buying those things....I also stoped drinking alcohol and wearing tight pants as I am taking those drugs, I also stoped bathing with hot water and stopped exposing my penis to any hot environment.

Remember in this lab test I was having staff of which I got rid of it and it shows negative in my last lab

After some time I decided not to go the hospital again and I went to pharmacy and I wanted to buy Wellman but the pharmacist said there is another one I can use which is better than Wellman and he said I should buy counth boost and fertilaid and he said I should add it with proviron and clomid and i tried my best and bought them. I took all for a month and I after a month I stopped talking the proviron and clomid and I only bought counth boost and fertilaid for another one month making it straight two months dosage, because fertilaid and countboost can work better when taking for 3 months.... But two months dosage my wife got pregnant.

When I started taking this count boost and fertilaid I also start eating cashew nuts everyday and I consumed ten bottles which is sold for 2500 each..... I also start juggling 2km every morning and I will do 30 to 60 press ups everyday. In all I always pray to my father in heaven. I will not forget the first day I want to the hospital and the doctor I saw gave me drugs that will remove any infection and also the one that will kill the staff of which I took those drugs for 8 days before he asked me to be buying manix and be taken it with milk every day for one month but, after one month I want back for check up and I mate the senior doctor that said...what the previous doctor gave me was chalk and that manix can not do anything to that effect. So he decided to give me proviron, clomid and vitamin E.

This God that has done it for me will do it for you and he will never let you down. He will never put you to shame because he already knows that the blessing of marriage is having a child. Every person on this platform that is seeking to conceive will get it before end of June this year in Jesus name amen... I will continue praying for everyone here and you will see the difference before end of June . know matter what the doctor said God don't care about it..... Just calm down and watch how miraculous God is.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by EnglishUsa: 12:09pm On Jan 05
fruitfulnathia:
Congratulations on your BFP. Pls what drugs did you use to cure the staph.
ofloxacin +++. May God almighty see you through, although according to my doctor he said staph is not the reason for low sperm count and that staph exist in our bodies, he said the staph is on the tip of my penis that anytime I ejaculate the staph will miss with the sperm.... He said if I don't want to see staph that I should use cotton wool and methylated spirit to clean the tip of my penis before ejaculating and some of the lab equipments might be the reason I am seeing staph if not well cleaned. But he gave me those drugs to clean everything off..... Thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by fruitfulnathia(f): 12:33pm On Jan 05
Thanks so much

EnglishUsa:
ofloxacin +++. May God almighty see you through, although according to my doctor he said staph is not the reason for low sperm count and that staph exist in our bodies, he said the staph is on the tip of my penis that anytime I ejaculate the staph will miss with the sperm.... He said if I don't want to see staph that I should use cotton wool and methylated spirit to clean the tip of my penis before ejaculating and some of the lab equipments might be the reason I am seeing staph if not well cleaned. But he gave me those drugs to clean everything off..... Thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by fruitfulnathia(f): 12:35pm On Jan 05
Pls @EnglishUsa pls for how long did you use the antibiotics
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jenifer007: 1:21pm On Jan 05
EnglishUsa:

All glory be to almighty God, I am to celebrate one year marriage anniversary this month of January 2024 and God has blessed my marriage with pregnancy after one year of low sperm count struggle, the journey is not easy but God has perfected it because I thought is something that will not be possible again, I felt bad among my married mates but thanks be to God I am proud of myself today. First day I checked my sperm count after some months of trying it was 13 million, motility 50% and morphology 50% and the doctor said I should do another test to know the exact course of the low sperm count and when the result came out he said I am only having low testosterone level, then he placed me on clomid and proviron with vitamin E.50 milligram and another drugs that looks maybe like vitamin d. He asked me to take proviron two tablets a day, clomid two tablets a day, vitamin E one tablet a day and vitamin D two tablets a day for 2weeks and return back to check the sperm after another two weeks of not taking the drugs making it total of one month I should stay before coming for check up but, when I returned back my sperm count went down to 3 million and motility 10% morphology 4%. I told the doctor that when I was taking the drugs I felt pain on my penis as if I have stayed 2 Years without touching a woman but he said I should not worry that it is normal but I was really mad how my sperm count became so low, he now reduced the dosage of proviron and clomid and he removed the tiny one that looks like vitamin d ... He gave me dosage of clomid one a day, proviron one a day and vitamin E one a day for 30 days. After 1 to 2months I returned back to check and the sperm count was 23 million, motility and morphology was little bit high above 10%, the doctor said I am coming up that anything above 20 million is good and he repeated those drugs again for one month dosage and after 1 to 2 months again I went back to the hospital for check up and the sperm gone up to 34 million, motility 22% and morphology 24% and he placed me on the drugs again for one month dosage, although before he gave me another drugs he said I am fine now that it remains my wife to miss her period and he asked me if I still want more drugs for another one month and I said yes.... As I was doing All this my wife was at home blending fruits, such as tiger nuts, banana garlic, avocado pear and some other fruits she can lay her hands on but after some months of know positive result she got weak of doing those things and she can only buy me some bananas of which I eat for some months and know positive result again then she finally gave up buying those things....I also stoped drinking alcohol and wearing tight pants as I am taking those drugs, I also stoped bathing with hot water and stopped exposing my penis to any hot environment.

Remember in this lab test I was having staph of which I got rid of it and it shows negative in my last lab

When I started taking this count boost and fertilaid I also start eating cashew nuts everyday and I consumed ten bottles which is sold for 2500 each..... I also start juggling 2km every morning and I will do 30 to 60 press ups everyday. In all I always pray to my father in heaven. I will not forget the first day I want to the hospital and the doctor I saw gave me drugs that will remove any infection and also the one that will kill the staph of which I took those drugs for 8 days before he asked me to be buying manix and be taken it with milk every day for one month but, after one month I want back for check up and I mate the senior doctor that said...what the previous doctor gave me was chalk and that manix can not do anything to that effect. So he decided to give me proviron, clomid and vitamin E.

This God that has done it for me will do it for you and he will never let you down. He will never put you to shame because he already known that the blessing of marriage is having a child. Every person on this platform that is seeking to conceive will get it before end of June this year in Jesus name amen... I will continue praying for everyone here and you will see the difference before end of June . know matter what the doctor said God don't care about it..... Just calm down and watch how miraculous God is.

Congratulations..what the Lord has done for you shall remain permanent

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by EnglishUsa: 6:49pm On Jan 05
fruitfulnathia:
Pls @EnglishUsa pls for how long did you use the antibiotics
I took it for 8 days
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by EnglishUsa: 6:49pm On Jan 05
[quote author=jenifer007 post=127791540]

Congratulations..what the Lord has done for you shall remain permanent[/quotean] Amen
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Afy91(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05
[quote]My husband has infertility issues; low count and motility. We have tried all sorts of infertility treatments without luck. Right now we've decided to take it slow and try natural vitamins that boost count/motility. If anyone has an experience, please share so others can learn.Try timjan wonder tonic,and thank me later,it's the best solution to all infertility issues and infection cure, I give you my word, a trial will actually convince you.Here's my number 07069584726

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Afy91(m): 7:36pm On Jan 05
My husband has infertility issues; low count and motility. We have tried all sorts of infertility treatments without luck. Right now we've decided to take it slow and try natural vitamins that boost count/motility. If anyone has an experience, please share so others can learn.Try timjan wonder tonic,and thank me later,it's the best solution to all infertility issues and infection cure, I give you my word, a trial will actually convince you.Here's my number 07069584726

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Afy91(m): 7:36pm On Jan 05
[quote author=EnglishUsa post=127796478][/quote]My husband has infertility issues; low count and motility. We have tried all sorts of infertility treatments without luck. Right now we've decided to take it slow and try natural vitamins that boost count/motility. If anyone has an experience, please share so others can learn.Try timjan wonder tonic,and thank me later,it's the best solution to all infertility issues and infection cure, I give you my word, a trial will actually convince you.Here's my number 07069584726

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 9:18pm On Jan 05
EnglishUsa:
I took it for 8 days
pls were u using the ofloxacin morning and night?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by EnglishUsa: 8:54am On Jan 06
Kingadex60:
pls were u using the ofloxacin morning and night?
once a day
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06
EnglishUsa:
once a day
was it after food in the morning or night..pls I'll be expecting ur feedback
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by EnglishUsa: 1:35pm On Jan 06
Kingadex60:
was it after food in the morning or night..pls I'll be expecting ur feedback
After food at night and I don't take any other drugs as I was taking it, after I finish talking it I gave gap of 2 days before I start taking the fertility drugs. I am always here to answer your questions, feel free to ask
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06
EnglishUsa:
After food at night and I don't take any other drugs as I was taking it, after I finish talking it I gave gap of 2 days before I start taking the fertility drugs. I am always here to answer your questions, feel free to ask
thanks for ur concern, Kindly check the pic of the ofloxacin I jst got if it's same as yours.

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by EnglishUsa: 6:12pm On Jan 06
Kingadex60:
thanks for ur concern, Kindly check the pic of the ofloxacin I jst got if it's same as yours.
The hospital pharmacist always remove it from the pack before giving it to me, you can open it and snap the picture again
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by bendit001: 6:51pm On Jan 06
I am amazed by Dr Timothy herbal products. I Have had Genital herpes for over 8 years with frequent outbreaks. Sometimes average 2-3 times per month. Before one breakout could end, the next would begin. Nothing has helped me i came online in search for a possible way to see how i can fight this virus so i found Dr Timothy here online after seeing a lot of testimonies of how he cured people from herpes and other diseases with natural herbs so i decided to give it a try, I only took his herbal product for good two weeks and i was completely cured i recommend Dr Timothy remedy to anyone suffering from herpes that wants to be completely cured too contact website https://5dc41d5b6d60d.site123.me or email goodhealthherbalfoundation1@gmail.com for quick response.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06
EnglishUsa:
The hospital pharmacist always remove it from the pack before giving it to me, you can open it and snap the picture again
how much was it sold for u then? So to compare
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by EnglishUsa: 7:48pm On Jan 06
Kingadex60:
how much was it sold for u then? So to compare
they sold it with other fertility drugs and calculated everything together, so I don't know the actual price of it because it was bought in hospital pharmacy and their drugs are always expensive. but they ask me to first finish it up before taking the fertility drugs, And you know price of things are not the same as of last 6 months
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06
EnglishUsa:
they sold it with other fertility drugs and calculated everything together, so I don't know the actual price of it because it was bought in hospital pharmacy and their drugs are always expensive. but they ask me to first finish it up before taking the fertility drugs, And you know price of things are not the same as of last 6 months
see this

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by EnglishUsa: 9:17pm On Jan 06
Kingadex60:
see this
yes, that is it

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (93) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.