Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (338139 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Smartguyboy(m): 9:32am On Jan 28
Daninya33:
Staphylococcus is a transmitted dissease .

It is caused by staph bacteria commonly found in the nose.

Staphylococcus can render a woman barren and a man impotent if not treated properly.

THE SYMPTOMS OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS
includes bit at the tip of the penis, watery sperm, waist pains, movement of warm- like , discharge, itching at private part, bubbling stomach.

prevention.

Wash your hands regularly

Keep wounds cover and clean

Avoid sharing personal items

Wash your hands before handling foods

METHOD FOR SEVERE STAPH
=> Honey
=> Get some quantity of Galic like (12-15 Bulbs)
=> 3 Bulbs of White onions
=> Green leafy onion Leaves
=> Golden Seal (Yellow Root)
=> 1 Bunch of Phyllanthus Amarus (Gale of the wind or Stonebreaker in English)
=> 1 Bunch of Wild Lettuce
=> 10 Pieces of Limes
=> Bitter melon(bara)
=> 4 Pieces of Wonderful Kola

How to prepare it
Wash and boil all with water except the honey.

Dosage
Mix 1cup of the concoctions with one teaspoon of Honey take it Morning and Night for One Month.

I don’t think Staphylococcus can be totally cure from our body , someone 90-95 men always have in the world ? Yet to see anyone who have it before and can boost he treated his.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Smartguyboy(m): 9:47am On Jan 28
EnglishUsa:
Do not mind my grammatical blunder, just read to understand what I went through so that you can learn from my mistakes and also learn from my rights and wrongs.

All glory be to almighty God, I am to celebrate one year marriage anniversary this month of January 2024 and God has blessed my marriage with pregnancy after one year of low sperm count struggle, the journey is not easy but God has perfected it because I thought is something that will not be possible again, I felt bad among my married mates but thanks be to God I am proud of myself today. First day I checked my sperm count after some months of trying it was 13 million, motility 50% and morphology 50% and the doctor said I should do another test to know the exact course of the low sperm count and when the result came out he said I am only having low testosterone level, then he placed me on clomid and proviron with vitamin E.50 milligram and another drugs that looks maybe like vitamin d. He asked me to take proviron two tablets a day, clomid two tablets a day, vitamin E one tablet a day and vitamin D two tablets a day for 2weeks and return back to check the sperm after another two weeks of not taking the drugs making it total of one month I should stay before coming for check up but, when I returned back my sperm count went down to 3 million and motility 10% morphology 4%. I told the doctor that when I was taking the drugs I felt pain on my penis as if I have stayed 2 Years without touching a woman but he said I should not worry that it is normal but I was really mad how my sperm count became so low, he now reduced the dosage of proviron and clomid and he removed the tiny one that looks like vitamin d ... He gave me dosage of clomid one a day, proviron one a day and vitamin E one a day for 30 days. After 1 to 2months I returned back to check and the sperm count was 23 million, motility and morphology was little bit high above 10%, the doctor said I am coming up that anything above 20 million is good and he repeated those drugs again for one month dosage and after 1 to 2 months again I went back to the hospital for check up and the sperm gone up to 34 million, motility 22% and morphology 24% and he placed me on the drugs again for one month dosage, although before he gave me another drugs he said I am fine now that it remains my wife to miss her period and he asked me if I still want more drugs for another one month and I said yes.... As I was doing All this my wife was at home blending fruits, such as tiger nuts, banana garlic, avocado pear and some other fruits she can lay her hands on but after some months of know positive result she got weak of doing those things and she can only buy me some bananas of which I eat for some months and know positive result again then she finally gave up buying those things....I also stoped drinking alcohol and wearing tight pants as I am taking those drugs, I also stoped bathing with hot water and stopped exposing my penis to any hot environment.

Remember in this lab test I was having staph of which I got rid of it and it shows negative in my last lab

After some time I decided not to go the hospital again and I went to pharmacy and I wanted to buy Wellman but the pharmacist said there is another one I can use which is better than Wellman and he said I should buy counth boost and fertilaid and he said I should add it with proviron and clomid and i tried my best and bought them. I took all for a month and I after a month I stopped talking the proviron and clomid and I only bought counth boost and fertilaid for another one month making it straight two months dosage, because fertilaid and countboost can work better when taking for 3 months.... But two months dosage my wife got pregnant.

When I started taking this count boost and fertilaid I also start eating cashew nuts everyday and I consumed ten bottles which is sold for 2500 each..... I also start juggling 2km every morning and I will do 30 to 60 press ups everyday. In all I always pray to my father in heaven. I will not forget the first day I want to the hospital and the doctor I saw gave me drugs that will remove any infection and also the one that will kill the staph of which I took those drugs for 8 days before he asked me to be buying manix and be taken it with milk every day for one month but, after one month I want back for check up and I mate the senior doctor that said...what the previous doctor gave me was chalk and that manix can not do anything to that effect. So he decided to give me proviron, clomid and vitamin E.

This God that has done it for me will do it for you and he will never let you down. He will never put you to shame because he already known that the blessing of marriage is having a child. Every person on this platform that is seeking to conceive will get it before end of June this year in Jesus name amen... I will continue praying for everyone here and you will see the difference before end of June . know matter what the doctor said God don't care about it..... Just calm down and watch how miraculous God is.
Men the journey is not easy please what kind of pills Dey give you for the staph?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Daninya33: 9:55am On Jan 28
Smartguyboy:

I don’t think Staphylococcus can be totally cure from our body , someone 90-95 men always have in the world ? Yet to see anyone who have it before and can boost he treated his.
It's on every part of our body sir.
When it gets into the blood stream, then it becomes a problem.

You can get rid of Staphylococcus 100% from your bloodstream.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by didi100: 11:53am On Jan 29
Good morning all.I once said here that I think I have varicocele and i was adviced to go to the hospital.I have gone to the hospital.This is my report.I am 22years old.

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29
didi100:
Good morning all.I once said here that I think I have varicocele and i was adviced to go to the hospital.I have gone to the hospital.This is my report.I am 22years old.
oh sorry, are u feeling pain cux it has also deteriorate ur sperm cells and Activeness
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by didi100: 11:31pm On Jan 29
Kingadex60:
oh sorry, are u feeling pain cux it has also deteriorate ur sperm cells and Activeness
I feel pain occasionally.A mild pain.I have discussed with my parents about the surgery but I want to be done with my first semester first so that we can be gathering money for it,then I will use my short break to do it. Thanks for the concern.I really feel bad that I have such but I am happy I detected it now and started making moves
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Akalia(m): 7:39am On Jan 30
didi100:

I feel pain occasionally.A mild pain.I have discussed with my parents about the surgery but I want to be done with my first semester first so that we can be gathering money for it,then I will use my short break to do it. Thanks for the concern.I really feel bad that I have such but I am happy I detected it now and started making moves
Don't be depressed, your condition is not an ailment, just a physiological condition that does not pose any health risk but can be corrected through medical procedures.

I was diagnosed with mild bilateral varicocele a year after I got married because my wife couldn't conceive. It made my sperm count drop drastically and the doctor said I needed surgery to arrest the condition but I was concerned when I learned the surgery is 50:50. I decided not to go in for surgery so I opted for a second medical opinion from another urologist. The second urologist placed me on some supplements, while I was on the supplements I and my wife were also praying. Within the space of 3 months my wife took in and we welcomed our first child 9 months later.

I share my story because varicocele does not always lead to infertility but there could be other underlying factors such as infections and hormonal imbalance. That reminds me, while I was taking the supplement I noticed that my sexual urge increased and the frequency of having sex with my wife increased invariably too. Above all, GOD answered our prayers.
You are young and single, good thing you discovered it on time.. Opt for the surgery if you feel up to it but seek second medical opinion as well.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30
Akalia:
Don't be depressed, your condition is not an ailment, just a physiological condition that does not pose any health risk but can be corrected through medical procedures.

I was diagnosed with mild bilateral varicocele a year after I got married because my wife couldn't conceive. It made my sperm count drop drastically and the doctor said I needed surgery to arrest the condition but I was concerned when I learned the surgery is 50:50. I decided not to go in for surgery so I opted for a second medical opinion from another urologist. The second urologist placed me on some supplements, while I was on the supplements I and my wife were also praying. Within the space of 3 months my wife took in and we welcomed our first child 9 months later.

I share my story because varicocele does not always lead to infertility but there could be other underlying factors such as infections and hormonal imbalance. That reminds me, while I was taking the supplement I noticed that my sexual urge increased and the frequency of having sex with my wife increased invariably too. Above all, GOD answered our prayers.
You are young and single, good thing you discovered it on time.. Opt for the surgery if you feel up to it but seek second medical opinion as well.
this was the same thing the urologist told me it's 50/50... As mine as leaded to Azoospermia and also which supplement did u use pls share.... I'd send u an email...
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Akalia(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30
Kingadex60:
this was the same thing the urologist told me it's 50/50... As mine as leaded to Azoospermia and also which supplement did u use pls share.... I'd send u an email...
The urologist prescribed gingko biloba supplement that improves blood circulation around the genital and I took just one pack of it and my wife took in.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30
Akalia:
The urologist prescribed gingko biloba supplement that improves blood circulation around the genital and I took just one pack of it and my wife took in.
where can I get it and how much cux have not heard of it before... Pls I've sent an email to u
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 3:58pm On Jan 30
Akalia:
I just checked online for it now... Pls which one of the product did u use... Is it the MASON or NATURE'S FIELD....
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Akalia(m): 4:15pm On Jan 30
Kingadex60:
I just checked online for it now... Pls which one of the product did u use... Is it the MASON or NATURE'S FIELD.... Check image below
the one the doc prescribed is not in a bottle packaging. It's in carton pack. I will drop my whatsapp number via email so that you contact me and I send you snapshot of the one the doc prescribed.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by AlphaG: 7:35pm On Jan 30
didi100:
Since you a virgin how did you get staphylococcus aureus?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Gratefulheart2(f): 6:16am On Jan 31
AlphaG:

Since you a virgin how did you get staphylococcus aureus?
It's not sexually transmitted.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by BrightShine: 10:47am On Jan 31
Akalia:
the one the doc prescribed is not in a bottle packaging. It's in carton pack. I will drop my whatsapp number via email so that you contact me and I send you snapshot of the one the doc prescribed.

Please can you drop your email, so I can get the prescription sir?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by BrightShine: 11:14am On Jan 31
Juwonmania:
Good evening fellow nairalanders, please help me out. I was diagnosed for staphylococcus but as at December after trying so many drugs and different herbs, the last test I did revealed the staphylococcus is gone buy my sperms count is has still not Increased.
Please which sperms booster has anyone used that vxan be recommended, please help me and help my family.
I have messaged thepeoplesdoctor on Instagram but I am yet to get a feedback.
I just got back from ibadan with another set of herbs but I need something someone has tried that works to use together with the herbs before I go for another seven test next month.
Please help me house.
I really need this.

What are the drugs you used for staphs please?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by twosquare(m): 11:59am On Jan 31
Smartguyboy:

Better don't mind those ones...dem dey use people chop...just don't be overly exposed...except you never get boil in life sha...

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Easybet1(m): 11:13am On Feb 01
Is this okay enough to have a child?

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Akalia(m): 2:06pm On Feb 01
Easybet1:
This is this okay enough to have a child?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by miracle1997: 2:32pm On Feb 01
Easybet1:
This is this okay enough to have a child?
Perfect

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Juwonmania(m): 5:58pm On Feb 01
Na herbs i buy o.
BrightShine:

What are the drugs you used for staphs please?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by pajaysak: 7:50am On Feb 03
Juwonmania:
Na herbs i buy o.
Where did you buy them from? I'd like to get them.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Juwonmania(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03
You can send a whatsapp message on
Zero seven zero thre four eight one one five five three
pajaysak:

Where did you buy them from? I'd like to get them.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by BrightShine: 8:36pm On Feb 03
Akalia:

Sir, please can you drop your email sir so I can get the snapshot of the drug please, or how can I contact you. Please help
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Samuelchiboy: 5:35am On Feb 04
Pls do you still have the pack of the oflaxcin you took, make many of this drugs have fakes
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Samuelchiboy: 6:49am On Feb 04
Kingadex60:
so are u feeling any discharge or what symptoms so u could actually go with herbs.... There are herbs that cures staphylococcus totally... I'm sure of it
pls can you send me your WhatsApp number, or email address, so you can tell me d herb for staph
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 7:54am On Feb 04
Samuelchiboy:
pls can you send me your WhatsApp number, or email address, so you can tell me d herb for staph
I've responded ur email
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Akalia(m): 9:37am On Feb 04
BrightShine:

Sir, please can you drop your email sir so I can get the snapshot of the drug please, or how can I contact you. Please help
Sorry just seeing your message. Attached is the picture of the gingko biloba the doc prescribed for me.

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Samuelchiboy: 10:03am On Feb 04
Kingadex60:
which herbs or drugs did u use to increase ur sperm count activeness to 30% and I can help in getting rid of your staphylococcus.. By giving u some list of things u can buy to cure it
pls the herbs for staph
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Samuelchiboy: 10:22am On Feb 04
Kingadex60:
I've responded ur email
I did not receive your email, pls can you send it again
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingadex60(m): 10:58am On Feb 04
Samuelchiboy:
I did not receive your email, pls can you send it again
u sent me a mail which I received so check ur inbox or refresh
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by BrightShine: 11:13am On Feb 04
Akalia:
Sorry just seeing your message. Attached is the picture of the gingko biloba the doc prescribed for me.

Do you order it or pharmacy, I want to order it, But I can not see it online

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

Viewing this topic: Ahyjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.