Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? (5323 Views)

Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? / Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by AbuMikey(m): 12:25am On Oct 03, 2013
homesteady: You are the opposite of this e-diots (9ja hottest gay, oh dude and Pink_lezibian)
ThankGOD the 9ja hottest gay has deleted his account!

@Bolded gringringrin

@Colored shockedshockedshocked **dancing Skelewu**
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 12:34am On Oct 03, 2013
I think I should reply Caracta.I don't get why people assume I probably have some preach the gay message mission on Nairaland.View my topics.I. have 89 Topics,24 of which are gay themed.please I joined Nairaland on neutral basis.someway somehow I was prompted to reveal my identity here as a response to the homophobic culture existing on the forum.

I officially came out April30,that's 3months after I registered.
www.nairaland.com/1274600/homosexual-stabs-partner-death-lagos/2#15496679

Though I've actively engaged homophobes on the forum before then.

On creating the gay family thingy.

It was on this thread I started following Masonkz June 2.
www.nairaland.com/1307033/france-celebrates-first-gay-marriage/5#15993806
I've been observing his posts on gay threads and saw how he came out,decided to take a bold step as he did.From that day,we bonded online,his posts leading me to threads,mine also,from there,I felt more comfortable being me online following Masonkz steps.you obviously can't help but stay close to your gay and lesbian friends online as they probably are the only comfort zone you'll get here.

Thanks for your input anyways,highly appreciated.thanks for the honesty.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 03, 2013
homesteady: You are the opposite of this e-diots (9ja hottest gay, oh dude and Pink_lezibian)
ThankGOD the 9ja hottest gay has deleted his account!

You know I wanted to say the same thing. They really make homosexuals look bad in an already extremely homophobic country. Gay people should be doing the opposite of that.

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by homesteady(m): 12:45am On Oct 03, 2013
Abu Mikey:

@Bolded gringringrin

@Colored shockedshockedshocked **dancing Skelewu**

gringrin the guy MUMUness tire me!
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by AbuMikey(m): 12:47am On Oct 03, 2013
homesteady:

gringrin the guy MUMUness tire me!
na oh.dude con remain to evacuate NL angry
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by homesteady(m): 12:49am On Oct 03, 2013
barefootbandit:

You know I wanted to say the same thing. They really make homosexuals look bad in an already extremely homophobic country. Gay people should be doing the opposite of that.

Exactly! They like harassing people! Abu Mikey is a victim gringrin

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by homesteady(m): 12:50am On Oct 03, 2013
Abu Mikey: na oh.dude con remain to evacuate NL angry
But before you start to dey happy, he don open another new account! NL is gay - Na him new name be dat grin

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 03, 2013
I've only seen your post on one topic and the answer you gave was too long and it screamed ITK! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 03, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I think I should reply Caracta.I don't get why people assume I probably have some preach the gay message mission on Nairaland.View my topics.I. have 89 Topics,24 of which are gay themed.please I joined Nairaland on neutral basis.someway somehow I was prompted to reveal my identity here as a response to the homophobic culture existing on the forum.

I officially came out April30,that's 3months after I registered.
www.nairaland.com/1274600/homosexual-stabs-partner-death-lagos/2#15496679

Though I've actively engaged homophobes on the forum before then.

On creating the gay family thingy.

It was on this thread I started following Masonkz June 2.
www.nairaland.com/1307033/france-celebrates-first-gay-marriage/5#15993806
I've been observing his posts on gay threads and saw how he came out,decided to take a bold step as he did.From that day,we bonded online,his posts leading me to threads,mine also,from there,I felt more comfortable being me online following Masonkz steps.you obviously can't help but stay close to your gay and lesbian friends online as they probably are the only comfort zone you'll get here.

Thanks for your input anyways,highly appreciated.thanks for the honesty.

But op what's actually wrong with having a "preach the gay message mission" on nairaland? As long as you are not forcing it down people's throats but advocating tolerance through reason and fact. More people need to be enlightened about homosexuality, ignorance will only breed sharp and even brutal intolerance.

By the way please can you post the link of caracta's comment?
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 03, 2013
homesteady:

Exactly! They like harassing people! Abu Mikey is a victim gringrin

And it's really disgusting. They think the way of curing homophobia in Nigeria is through being aggressive and harassing people, they don't know they are only making it worse.

Poor Abu Mikey, hope your @$$ is intact? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:06am On Oct 03, 2013
I think u are gay and proud! Yea baby, work it!!! grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by manny4life(m): 1:07am On Oct 03, 2013
Idowuogbo: I think u are gay and proud! Yea baby, work it!!! grin kiss

Lol, you is something else...Work what?

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:08am On Oct 03, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, you is something else...Work what?
Hez, show him!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by homesteady(m): 1:08am On Oct 03, 2013
barefootbandit:

And it's really disgusting. They think the way of curing homophobia in Nigeria is through being aggressive and harassing people, they don't know they are only making it worse.

Poor Abu Mikey, hope your @$$ is intact? grin grin

gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by manny4life(m): 1:11am On Oct 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hez, show him!!!! grin

Show me what? grin

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:12am On Oct 03, 2013
manny4life:

Show me what? grin
Goody bag grin
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by AbuMikey(m): 1:12am On Oct 03, 2013
homesteady:
But before you start to dey happy, he don open another new account! NL is gay - Na him new name be dat grin
DAMMNNITT angry
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by manny4life(m): 1:16am On Oct 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Goody bag grin

I swear, Idowu u have come again.. cheesy

No need for him to show me, I already see more than enough at DuPont Circle.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 1:16am On Oct 03, 2013
ID which goody bag abeg.shocked

Mikey,your tormentor still exist.have you gotten to the root of it all.do u feel safer and less threatened now.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by cdamsel(f): 1:17am On Oct 03, 2013
I was expecting pictures angry
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by manny4life(m): 1:17am On Oct 03, 2013
This is Hezron's thread, so leave his abeg...
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 1:17am On Oct 03, 2013
manny4life:

hehe.laughing in Norwegian.grin
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by manny4life(m): 1:18am On Oct 03, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: ID which goody bag abeg.shocked

Bros, are u a learner? grin grin
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 1:19am On Oct 03, 2013
cdamsel: I was expecting pictures angry
it's not a picture appreciation thread.it's personality assessment.
How about you add your's?your comment is highly welcomed.Thanks.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:19am On Oct 03, 2013
manny4life:

U see and record rite? gist me nau.... U like wat u are sawing?? grin
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 03, 2013
Oops! The derailers have arrived. grin
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:20am On Oct 03, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: ID which goody bag abeg.shocked

Mikey,your tormentor still exist.have you gotten to the root of it all.do u feel safer and less threatened now.

Eeeem... Hez, are u a learner? grin
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:21am On Oct 03, 2013
barefootbandit: Oops! The derailers have arrived. grin
embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 1:21am On Oct 03, 2013
#Derailing things going on already.
We've had fun.let's stick to the topic.though you guys are giving me a good laugh heregrin
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by manny4life(m): 1:22am On Oct 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U see and record rite? gist me nau.... U like wat u are sawing?? grin

Please o, leave his thread alone, I see enough already. grin grin
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
embarassed embarassed

Why you dey look me nah? See guilty conscience o. grin grin
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 1:23am On Oct 03, 2013
Yes,I'm a learner.I have goody bag,but I haven't used it b4.covers face. embarassedshocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hairdresser Spends £130,000 On Plastic Surgery To Look Like Caricature She Had / Eleven Eleven Eleven 11 – 11 – 11 Date / What Happens When You Search 56769777 On Google?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.