Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? (5324 Views)

Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? / Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:04am On Oct 03, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: abi oh,ko ma lo dipe,nkan ninu awon homophobes lo rimi boya ni galleria abi mall jan sha.ko ma lo dipe,I sabi this guy tnz.ko wa fi din ata rice lojo yen.ko ni funny men.
I no... Stay safe abeg! Some folks roaming around in naija are walking demons.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:05am On Oct 03, 2013
Vivly: I saw a photo that looks exactly like you on that your thread on pictures of gay love. Did you put up a random picture of you and uche?
Eeeh! shocked shocked

Anteeeeeeeeenna!
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Vivly(f): 2:07am On Oct 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eeeh! shocked shocked

Anteeeeeeeeenna!
huh?
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 2:15am On Oct 03, 2013
Vivly: I saw a photo that looks exactly like you on that your thread on pictures of gay love. Did you put up 2 random pictures of you and your boyfriend?
hmm.u have CIA eyes.no,I know the photos you're talking about.I'm not as puffy as the dude,not as bright coloured either,my hair is much fuller than that,also I'm more cuter,my boyfriend looks like a replica of Lynxx,So No,I didn't.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 2:16am On Oct 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I no... Stay safe abeg! Some folks roaming around in naija are walking demons.
exactly.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Vivly(f): 2:27am On Oct 03, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: hmm.u have CIA eyes.no,I know the photos you're talking about.I'm not as puffy as the dude,not as bright coloured either,my hair is much fuller than that,also I'm more cuter,my boyfriend looks like a replica of Lynxx,So No,I didn't.
kay kay. Just wanted you to be clear since you were going on about security issues
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by manny4life(m): 3:52am On Oct 03, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: abi oh,ko ma lo dipe,nkan ninu awon homophobes lo rimi boya ni galleria abi mall jan sha.ko ma lo dipe,I sabi this guy tnz.ko wa fi din ata rice lojo yen.ko ni funny men.

English please...thank u
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 03, 2013
Abu Mikey: Badosky,you know why I talk so??

I don too dey pretend to be one kind bad boy by indulging in unnecessary arguments on NL and raining insults,so if the guy comes back to talk some thrash,I might want to respond,which I don't want to.

Besides myself and Chikizie and even INNO chat via gmail,everybody don "wisen" up cool

lolllzz
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 03, 2013
You are Fun mr Lorraine..
Like a portable walkie talkie Google

2 Likes

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 4:50am On Oct 03, 2013
manny4life:

English please...thank u
translated:

I don't want a case where maybe homophobes from here see me at places like the galleria or maybe a mall,and be like,I know that dude.That scenery won't be nice at all lest they fry rice stew out of me.lolz.grin
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by manny4life(m): 4:53am On Oct 03, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: translated:

I don't want a case where maybe homophobes from here see me at places like the galleria or maybe a mall,and be like,I know that dude.That scenery won't be nice at all lest they fry rice stew out of me.lolz.grin

Haha... got it now, abeg, hide your pics. NL has many homophobic bigots that are ready to hurt and even kill if need be...
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 4:59am On Oct 03, 2013
manny4life:

Haha... got it now, abeg, hide your pics. NL has many homophobic bigots that are ready to hurt and even kill if need be...
they roam the sites daily like prowling lions,but God save me from their tentacles.

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Caracta(f): 6:27am On Oct 03, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I think I should reply Caracta.
Thanks for your input anyways,highly appreciated.thanks for the honesty.

You don't need to defend yourself. No condemnations here. At least, i know you to an extent...just a little. You changed my orientation about homosexuals (though not completely)...but you educated me. No one has ever done that...because i saw homosexuals as aggressive and depressive lots. You are the first gay guy i'd reach out to. You know that.

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2013
We dnt cross paths a lot,bt frm d few times we av,u've been cool and objective. U speak ur mind,even wen pple start going on abt d gay thng,u stil kip a cool head.My advise,dnt even boda ur head abt dem,demented pple abound here.
Personally,I dnt got nothing against gays,cuz hey its ur life.
U're cool bro.

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2013
Peace
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2013
Caracta:

You don't need to defend yourself. No condemnations here. At least, i know you to an extent...just a little. You changed my orientation about homosexuals (though not completely)...but you educated me. No one has ever done that...because i saw homosexuals as aggressive and depressive lots. You are the first gay guy i'd reach out to. You know that.
Thanks a lot for your Kind-heartedness.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 03, 2013
Hezzy baby loke loke. She boluwa lo...

Lol. Don't even know what that means.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2013
masonkz: Hezzy baby loke loke. She boluwa lo...

Lol. Don't even know what that means.
I laughed cause I guess you don't know the meaning.

Loke Loke-Higher Higher.

She Boluwa lo-Isn't it God that.

She boluwa lo seleyi-it is God that has done this.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by cdamsel(f): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I laughed cause I guess you don't know the meaning.

Loke Loke-Higher Higher.

She Boluwa lo-Isn't it God that.

She boluwa lo seleyi-it is God that has done this.
no offence hez bt what made u think u re gay?so if u re with a woman u don't get no erection?

I'm sorry bt I just can't wrap my head around it,i think being gay is a lifestyle not something one is born with.
So pls tell me.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2013

I don't really know Hezron that much. At first I used to think he was an insufferable ITK and a pretentious băstąrd. But then I went into his posts and discovered that he's aiight. Maybe I was jealous that he got a boyfriend and I didn't. Lol.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2013
SimonAndal:
I don't really know Hezron that much. At first I used to think he was an insufferable ITK. But then I went into his posts and discovered that he's aiight. Maybe I was jealous that he got a boyfriend and I didn't. Lol.
you have Masonkz now.

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2013
cdamsel: no offence hez bt what made u think u re gay?so if u re with a woman u don't get no erection?
When I see a beautiful woman.I can only help but appreaciate her beauty,her properties wouldn't excite me.

Actually,I've actually had a shot at being intimate with a girl.when she was unclad,I still had no attention,she started romancing me,I got hard,not full attention.minutes later,I went totally flaccid,I couldn't go on.so I halted it all.I knew I liked guys when I was 8.as I grew I got to know more about being gay,I've struggled with it with all of my life.nothing has changed so far.

I'm sorry bt I just can't wrap my head around it,i think being gay is a lifestyle not something one is born with.
So pls tell me.
I know that at least,I never felt anything for girls.I knew of my orientation at a tender age.so It helped me a lot at identifying who I am.I know I never signed up to be gay.it somehow chose me.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by cdamsel(f): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: When I see a beautiful woman.I can only help but appreaciate her beauty,her properties wouldn't excite me.

Actually,I've actually had a shot at being intimate with a girl.when she was unclad,I still had no attention,she started romancing me,I got hard,not full attention.minutes later,I went totally flaccid,I couldn't go on.so I halted it all.I knew I liked guys when I was 8.as I grew I got to know more about being gay,I've struggled with it with all of my life.nothing has changed so far.

I know that at least,I never felt anything for girls.I knew of my orientation at a tender age.so It helped me a lot at identifying who I am.I know I never signed up to be gay.it somehow chose me.
does anyone in ur family know?or u still in the closet?btw do u live in nigeria?
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by SugaryBelle(f): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2013
Hmm! Well...just found out your age,you sound +30ish though,maybe is the intelligence.Me thinks its too early for you to conclud on your orientation.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
cdamsel: does anyone in ur family know?or u still in the closet?btw do u live in nigeria?
I'm out already or lemme say.I was outed to my parents.wasn't a good time,I don't like remembering those moments.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by cdamsel(f): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'm out already or lemme say.I was outed to my parents.wasn't a good time,I don't like remembering those moments.
i believe in this saying, something u can't do comfortably in front of your family is wrong

NOTE:i'm nt judging,just trying 2 understand this whole thing
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Danhumprey: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
homesteady:
But before you start to dey happy, he don open another new account! NL is gay - Na him new name be dat grin
I thought that was supposed to be Pink_Lezbian's alt account,cos I usually see (f) attached to it.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by manny4life(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
cdamsel: i believe in this saying, something u can't do comfortably in front of your family is wrong

I do not agree with that saying, there's a lot I can't do in front of my parents, not many people can kiss or let alone have sex in front of their parents. It doesn't make it wrong, it's just privacy.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by cdamsel(f): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
manny4life:

I do not agree with that saying, there's a lot I can't do in front of my parents, not many people can kiss or let alone have sex in front of their parents. It doesn't make it wrong, it's just privacy.
lets face facts here manny,

Pre-marital sex is wrong,if I was married I can kiss in front of them or if they walk in on me having sex,they would b the ones apologising to me,bt being single & doing all that in front of my folks, I'm toast,its nt about privacy,its about morals,right & wrong
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by manny4life(m): 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
cdamsel: lets face facts here manny,

Pre-marital sex is wrong,if I was married I can kiss in front of them or if they walk in on me having sex,they would b the ones apologising to me,bt being single & doing all that in front of my folks, I'm toast,its nt about privacy,its about morals,right & wrong

Hmm, ok o...
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
cdamsel: i believe in this saying, something u can't do comfortably in front of your family is wrong

things are much relaxed now.My parents have come to understand who I am now after much struggles.presently,it's my life,my rules and decisions they believe.while they've accepted that their son isn't into women,we are still at war on certain issues like relationship and stuffs,my mom believes I should be happy being myself and love who I want to,dad isn't down to this yet.he's some sort of christian fanatic,it took the grace of God for him to move past religious sentiments in accepting me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hairdresser Spends £130,000 On Plastic Surgery To Look Like Caricature She Had / Eleven Eleven Eleven 11 – 11 – 11 Date / What Happens When You Search 56769777 On Google?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.