Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police (22247 Views)

Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) / Onazi Ogenyi Praying At TB Joshua's Prayer Mountain / Ogenyi Onazi Reading Newspaper At A Vendor's Stand (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by taiocol: 9:38am On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by Kslib(m): 9:38am On Oct 02, 2013
Niceee..
Atleast a Nigerian caught a thief this time around and not the normal "A Nigerian caught doing this,doing that"..
Good one Onazi..
All izz well!
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 02, 2013
donigspain: Good Samaritan Nigerian.
The environment we live in Nigeria has trained us to be uncertified detectives. The mentality of the 'next person is a suspect' has been programmed into our subconscious. Little wonder Onazi, even while eating (relaxing) still kept monitoring movements around him which enabled him to identify the mugger-boy.
God bless Detective Onazi...
PS:
Frontpage Material
gringrin*Firstus Tu Commentus*gringrin
I'll be back to count my 'LIKES'.cheesy

Right on point.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2013
good news
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by Ruthy81(f): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2013
There are good and bad people in every tribe, later some people will say ibo people are this they are dat.,..
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by esbjaygmailco(m): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2013
changing nigeria reputation
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by deor03(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2013
donigspain: Good Samaritan Nigerian.
The environment we live in Nigeria has trained us to be uncertified detectives. The mentality of the 'next person is a suspect' has been programmed into our subconscious. Little wonder Onazi, even while eating (relaxing) still kept monitoring movements around him which enabled him to identify the mugger-boy.
PS:
Frontpage Material
gringrin*Firstus Tu Commentus*gringrin
I'll be back to count my 'LIKES'.cheesy

As a Nigerian, you're trained to read meaning to every action and the move of everyone around you.

You stop at a traffic light and you keep checking your side mirror, while you can gear, is left on 'D'. grin grin
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2013
Yeah! That's part of the training nah! Oga Keshi bin tell them to give the Ethiopian Strickers Muggers close marking! grin
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by yuzedo: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2013
soooooo wuz all dis? His tryin to show his featness by catchin a 10years old bois so keshi can call him to supper eagle team. Ok if is bros van dam dat stoled d wallet or shino rambo will he have chase d man? undecided God dis boy is just a gym iykes kinda nigga! We give upp!! angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by gratiaeo(m): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2013
Mugger ko' mugu ni' #abegi make we hear something
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by tellwisdom: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2013
Please what is mugger? Or u meant burger?? sad
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by Holadokun(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2013
9ja No dey carry last!
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by nerodenero: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2013
Good Samaritan Nigerian.
grin grin grin
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by Lilimax(f): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2013
Burger01: Mugger catcher. Nice one.

Btw, Chinese couple living in Lagos gave birth to a black baby. In anger, husband asked the wife......Chu! why baby black? She replied, we live in Nigeria, no electricity.... me hot, you hot, sex hot.... baby burnt!

cool
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by 175(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2013
yuzedo: soooooo wuz all dis? His tryin to show his featness by catchin a 10years old bois so keshi can call him to supper eagle team. Ok if is bros van dam dat stoled d wallet or shino rambo will he have chase d man? undecided God dis boy is just a gym iykes kinda nigga! We give upp!! angry angry

Yuzy I learnt it happend very close to ur banana iceland!!!
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by isaiahidah(m): 9:57am On Oct 02, 2013
snika: Where are the tribal lords? Are they still sleeping?
Don't you have anything to say about the boys from the east? wink

You think this is about killing a policeman in London and pleading not guilty? cheesy

Ogenyi Onazi is an FBI (Full Blooded Idoma) and not n easterner.

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2013
onazi!onazi!onazi!how many times did i call u,no be ball i send u go play,which one con be dis wetin concern u with pickpocket,nw b4 i open my eye carry ur bag enter the nearest plane com meet me for house ,idiot*[b]onazi!onazi!onazi!how many times did i call u,no be ball i send u go play,which one con be dis wetin concern u with pickpocket,nw b4 i open my eye carry ur bag enter the nearest plane com meet me for house ,idiot*[/b]onazi!onazi!onazi!how many times did i call u,no be ball i send u go play,which one con be dis wetin concern u with pickpocket,nw b4 i open my eye carry ur bag enter the nearest plane com meet me for house ,idiot * walks out of thread*
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2013
I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tell you.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by danny301: 10:08am On Oct 02, 2013
snika: Where are the tribal lords? Are they still sleeping?
Don't you have anything to say about the boys from the east? wink

You think this is about killing a policeman in London and pleading not guilty? cheesy

Why do you guys bring ethnicity into everything in this country?............. And for information Ogenyi Onazi is not an eastern but an Idoma from Benue State in the middle-belt of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by esty4real: 10:08am On Oct 02, 2013
That's my guy "Onazi" keep it up for J-town(jos city)
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by tolurainbow(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] ;DChai see super hero assumin d guy get gun ni e for done blow ur head off...u beta dnt try dat again dey Go just waste u...u try sha...naija super hero..mayb na mafia dude go treat ur f.u.ck up next time.. ;DChai see super hero assumin d guy get gun ni e for done blow ur head off...u beta dnt try dat again dey Go just waste u...u try sha...naija super hero..mayb na mafia dude go treat ur f.u.ck up next time..
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2013
kaeto: you won't get even 1 'like' because you typed this long gabbage for 'likes'. I might even steal the show..
he got 35 and you got nill

@topic, I hope the foreign press will blow this mugger story out of proportion like they often do to such stories from this clime

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by swhiss: 10:26am On Oct 02, 2013
ty444: onazi!onazi!onazi!how many times did i call u,no be ball i send u go play,which one con be dis wetin concern u with pickpocket,nw b4 i open my eye carry ur bag enter the nearest plane com meet me for house ,idiot*[b]onazi!onazi!onazi!how many times did i call u,no be ball i send u go play,which one con be dis wetin concern u with pickpocket,nw b4 i open my eye carry ur bag enter the nearest plane com meet me for house ,idiot*[/b]onazi!onazi!onazi!how many times did i call u,no be ball i send u go play,which one con be dis wetin concern u with pickpocket,nw b4 i open my eye carry ur bag enter the nearest plane com meet me for house ,idiot * walks out of thread*

have u taken ur maleria pills today??
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by myOGAonTOP: 10:26am On Oct 02, 2013
damosky12: NO NOSENCE GUY. Thats good of him. Am sure thats gonna make him more famous not only for football playing but leading by good examples.
i trust your grammer na. You dont write 'NOSENCE'. Accept My Warmest congratulations.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by tolurainbow(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2013
Ruthy81: There are good and bad people in every tribe, later some people will say ibo people are this they are dat.,..
shut up stop thinking lyk idiota u nid counselling...
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by Okijajuju1(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2013
Ogeyi Onazi,

You try.......

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by carzola(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2013
Which wan be mugger? Nah me dis o.p wan use italian english for.... Abeg nah pick pocket him catch, my own grandmama don catch 8 arm rubberz and 17 boko haram yet she never make front page!.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by Tonylyte(m): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2013
Hahahaha, sum say na jos(hausa), some say na east(igbo), sum say na idoma(middle-beltan). Na wao, d news neva reach 3pages sef, tribal warriorz don start. Nw, the guys is a minority lyk my humble self...this shul tel u that, the smartness of every nigerian folk is nt reduced to ethnicity but environment....
Topic: he said he was relaxin, at d same time he was watching the guys movt, he was discussing wit a colleague aswell..ah ah one person?.he said, he saw when he hid the wallet unda d car, and he crossed to the other side of the road to wait 4 the boy, i believe he knws the nxt step the boy would take....na wao!
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by IAMBREEZY: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2013
Gud one
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by kagari: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2013
No pictures and you expect me to believe

i refuse to believe

i love 9ja
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by drgeorge1(m): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police by drgeorge1(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2013
n after he had handed d mugger to d police.. so satisfied wit d feat, he walked to d beaming security camera @d edge of d resturant.. facing d camera closely, he screamed. "T.........B..........J.........."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg / Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers / Soldiers Brutalize FC Taraba Players For Protest Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.