Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? (6182 Views)

Why Do Slim Guy Love Fat Girls / Can A Guy Love His Wife More Than His Mother? / Can One Love Two People At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by sylvao2000(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2008
Well, do you think a guy can love two girls at the same time? What if it were two platonic relationships? What if it were his girlfriend and one platonic friend? just want to know.
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2008
He can but he'll love one more than the other!
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2008
This guy sabi post topics oh.
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by yimiton(f): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2008
He loves one and lust after the other.
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by sylvao2000(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2008
aisha2:

This guy sabi post topics oh.

good answer to my question

oh  l almost forgot have u settle the last war with your ex-fiancy       lol
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2008
Haba dear, we dey quarel, no vex. Didnt mean to offend you.
Truce?
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by kingkams(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2008
I dont think so. He can only love one after he is through with the other one.
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Nautillus(m): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2008
michelin89:

He can but he'll love one more than the other!

Spot-On right. YES YOU CAN.
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by sylvao2000(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2008
aisha2:

Haba dear, we dey quarel, no vex. Didnt mean to offend you.
Truce?

Nooo shakin am just havin fun,  l dig your style, smile for ur cute face.
1luv girl, kisssssssssss
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by efuah(f): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2008
May be yes . . . but different percentages i think (90% / 40%) undecided
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Busta(f): 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2008
@topic,

How in the world is that possible?
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by nkybabe: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2008
Well d possibility is two-sided.Its either he trully loves one nd is lusting after d other or definitely loves one more than the other.
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by tboy1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2008
Yes he can.He can even love 3 or more grin grin grin Don't u see all those naija men with 6 wives all in the same house and he'll tell evrybody he loves them all.
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by opuro(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2008
this word love love love!
women will use it to hook you down
some men too are living in the lie of love
the real foundation of all love is infatuation
a man can shag love 9 women at the same time
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Busta(f): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2008
tboy1:

Yes he can.He can even love 3 or more grin grin grin Don't u see all those naija men with 6 wives all in the same house and he'll tell evrybody he loves them all.

The love is neva equal
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by almondjoy(f): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2008
Of Course!

One woman for sex and one woman for money!!!! kiss

All na love.
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by tboy1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2008
Busta:

The love is never equal

I know, but the man will never tell them that wink
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by tkb417(m): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2008
He loves one and lust after the other
hmmm, food for thought. Very true

I can never love two women at a time. I have just one functional heart. when we start having two, we will be equipped to love two at a time
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by sleekdot(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2008
tkb417:

hmmm, food for thought. Very true

I can never love two women at a time. I have just one functional heart. when we start having two, we will be equipped to love two at a time

Totally agree with both
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by GMG(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2008
A responsible man is like a tamed "dog" living in the area where he is tamed but when loose can be dangerous as so as a woman. It takes the fear of God for a man or a woman to love one person and be totally committed to that person.

Our society is so corrupt that this situation is not so any more. A man can profess to love 100 women. but that is a language of a playerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by topkin(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2008
It's very possible. But in the long-run u jst av to make up ur mind on one.
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by topkin(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2008
It's very possible. But in the long-run u jst av to make up ur mind on one.
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by nightnurse(f): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2008
yes both a guy/girl can love more than one girl/guy at a time, its left for him/her to make a choice amongst them
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by chidipupay(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2008
I think Tony Tetulla will be in a better position to answer that question, He said so I am in love with two women
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by uspry1(f): 1:26am On Jan 10, 2008
Yes, a guy can love two women simultaneously. One for gf or wife and the other for mistress or even one for gf/wife and the other for strictly platonic female best friend for rest of his life until death!!!!

It is everywhere in the world you seen anywhere, even vice versa for women can love two men simultaneously too!!! No questions about it!!!!
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by TheSly: 1:35am On Jan 10, 2008
Topic!

yes but its not advisable! cool
Re: Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? by t0kunb0(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2008
it's impossibly possible

& possibly impossibl

u chose 2 luv

(1) (Reply)

Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? / She's all grown up / My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.