Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy (47380 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wu Zetian:

You are ugly!

Nigerian guys are ugly!

That's all that matters cool

Speak for the ones you've seen. angry

Have you met me yet? cool
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Chidonsky: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
@all.Lol..what a great debate about beauty and beign choosy....My pain is we have failed 2 give a proper definition of beauty...LADIES if u think most men who adore ur beauty are genuine men, who will settle down with u hmm i doubt it...this is the reason why most guys who are players settle with those unbeautiful ladies as wife.. it's a fact that guys will go 4 a woman with admirable virtues like,hardworking,humility,respect,that posess all it takes 2 keep home and marriage 2 work...To be choosy is never a bad idea because preferences differs in human resulting 4rm their strive 2 get a better life,a better woman,a better compliment to live their life 2 the fulliest..BEAUTY come in different ways,it come in form of neatness,structure,buildup,packaging that appeal 2 d beholder or people involved..Any man that rate beauty as an antidote 4 having a beautiful home,he he he u are on longthing oh...averagely looking in our society is a norm 4rm ages 4 ladies 2 spend more time policing their beauty with utmost consciousness...beauty is 1 of a woman selling point is inborn looking at how habitual the practice of beauty has rocked the society...If i may ask hw many ladies do you see talking much on doin something extra ordinary 2 liberate the society?rather you see them in mass piloting d passive trend that don't enhance life general...The so called fashion which is now a bait 4 indecency and immorality..Make up beauty that fade in a twinkle of an eye,which also depict fakeness...@op Guys are handsome even with minimium attention, but what you should have said is that guys are careless about going the extra mile like ladies,though am an advocate of good looking both in neatness and lifestyle....Some girls say they don't worship money but i hope what u say here is exact who you are in real life because u can never outsmart life in contrary...Women try to be real it pays 2 be real..

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Williamso(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
yorex2011: actually...if most Naija guys are ugly then it means...most wud- be fathers or already fathers are ugly...and knwing from biology that the child takes physical appearance from both parents ...then there is a high chance that the child is ugly...hence if the child is a girl then she is probably ugly too....sooo I wonder...OP says most Naija girls are fine and that most of their fathers(cos she said men) are ugly....so from her statistics....4 out of 6men are ugly and 1 is just there....0 out of 6 girls are ugly and 2 are just there
if they were to get married and permutations were taken for the 36 possible marriages...assuming that the children are girls....then
24 are probably gonna be either ugly or fine(just there)
8 are definitely gonna be ugly
4 wud definitely be definitely be fine
so judging from ur stats and my calculations...if u walk past 36 girls....4 wud be super beautiful.....22 wud be just dere and 10 wud be ugly....
so there is a n 11percent chance dat the Op is fine
a 22 percent chance that she is ugly
and 67 percent that she's just there(either fine or ugly...depending on perception).....so from OP statistics then only 11 percent of Naija girls are actually beautiful...and 77 percent are just there...
of cos I disagree with the statistics but na wetin OP talk....
can also be interpreted as one of the first five girls to comment is actually ugly and it wud take anoda five girls to come to see a beautiful one.

Judging from your post and your signature, you have earned my respect... Tuale cool
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chidonsky: @all.Lol..what a great debate about beauty and beign choosy....My pain is we have failed 2 give a proper definition of beauty...LADIES if u think most men who adore ur beauty are alwaz genuine men who will settle down with u hmm i doubt...this is the reason why most guys who are players settle with those unbeautiful ladies as wife,because it's a fact that guys we go 4 a woman with admirable virtues like,hardworking,humble,respectful that posess all it takes 2 keep home and make marriage work...To be choosy is never bad because preferences differs in human resulting 4rm their strive 2 get a better life,a better woman,a better compliment to live their life 2 the fulliest..BEAUTY come in different way,it come in form of neatness,structure,buildup,packaging that appeal 2 d beholder or people involved..Any man that rate beauty as an antidote 4 having a beautiful home,he he he u are on longthing oh...averagely looking our society is a norm 4rm ages 4 ladies 2 spend more time policing their beauty with utmost consciousness...beauty is 1 of a woman selling point is inborn looking at how habitual the practice of beauty has rocked the society...If i may ask hw many ladies do you see talking much on doin something extra ordinary 2 liberate the society?rather you see them in mass piloting d passive trend that don't enhance life general...So called fashion which is now a bait 4 indecency and immorality..Make up beauty that fade in a twinkle of an eye,which also depict fakeness...@op Guys are handsome but what you should have said is that guys are careless about going the extra mile like ladies,though am an advocate of good looking both in neatness and lifestyle....Some girls say they don't worship money but i hope what u say here is exact who you are in real life because u can never outsmart life in contrary...Women try to be real it pays 2 be real..

^^^^ Textspeak plus writing volumes without paragraphs and spacing?

Not a fcking chance in hell I would read it.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Chidonsky: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sagamite:

really
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Chidonsky: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sagamite:

really read again
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chidonsky: really read again

Not a chance in hell will I read it once.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Chidonsky: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
Beauty can be classified into 4....1. Beauty to the Eye .2.Beauty to the Mind..3.Beauty to the flesh...4.Beauty to dream...this categorically decide ur choice and who u want in ur life...how well they appeal to u decide how good ur choice will be.. As 4 me i go 4 mind and dream they are the best beauty..!!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Chidonsky: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
@dailynews and 50calibre u guys always make sense in ur post,with vital point 2 enrase doubt about ur facts..more grace 2 ur pen.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Chidonsky: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sagamite:

Not a chance in hell will I read it once.
is a choice chill den.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
@yorex u cnt apply permutations in genetics.permutation serves wen objects bein distributed r limited which is nt d case in hereditary. children can reapeatedly take dere looks 4rm one parent,4rm both parents or combine features 4rm both.probality however may apply and ur calculation here is wrong 4 2 reasons one bein dat u assumd dat all d girls took afta dere dad. d 2nd reason is well dat u did not base ur calcs on my statistics(go back nd read d post). now here's my calc usin simple probability
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by logica(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
This girl is still here hissing. With a name like mtcheew, I know you look like your father. And guess what, your father is ugly being a Nigerian man. If I were you, I'd be angry too.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
accordin 2 my stats nd assumin a girl gets all feature 4rm one parent(ie she either takes afta d dad or d mum, no combination of features. if d parents r only able 2 pas on one of 3 looks(ugliness-u,beauty-b nd jus dere-j, each girl has 5/12 chance of getin B, 3/12 Chance of J nd 4/12 chance of U 4rm either parent. there4 out of 36 girls 9 may be jst dere, 15 may be beautiful and 12 may be ugly.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Chidonsky: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
mtcheew: accordin 2 my stats nd assumin a girl gets all feature 4rm one parent(ie she either takes afta d dad or d mum, no combination of features. if d parents r only able 2 pas on one of 3 looks(ugliness-u,beauty-b nd jus dere-j, each girl has 5/12 chance of getin B, 3/12 Chance of J nd 4/12 chance of U 4rm either parent. there4 out of 36 girls 9 may be jst dere, 15 may be beautiful and 12 may be ugly.
lol haven't u seen kids who are beautiful even when ppl claim that their parents are ugly..it depends on what u call ugly or beautiful because most kids have what i call rich beauty moulded wit monetary spendings..it good 2 look good but those are secondary facts when it comes 2 love and building a perfect life..
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
2ndOGA:

Speak for the ones you've seen. angry

Have you met me yet? cool
Let me see a picture first cool
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
alutacontinua: I hate to say it nd i wanna apologize in advance to all my nairaland paddies but the truth remains most guys are ugly! undecided undecided
Na poverty-ugly you dey see no be real ugly. When most of those boys see small money now dia finness go comot.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
@Chidonsky u r rite. parents may be both ugly but looks may also com 4rm grandparents and further generations. as 4 rich beauties they r very common ( i cud mention names of very rich yet very ugly ppl ,older ppl sha,)younger ones brought up in comfort may have improved looks. true. as 4 ur last point, i already mentioned(on d 1st page dat looks is one of my shallow preferences. everybody has @ least one(shallow preference) by d way and any human who claims otherwise is a pretentious liar.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by yorex2011: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
mtcheew: accordin 2 my stats nd assumin a girl gets all feature 4rm one parent(ie she either takes afta d dad or d mum, no combination of features. if d parents r only able 2 pas on one of 3 looks(ugliness-u,beauty-b nd jus dere-j, each girl has 5/12 chance of getin B, 3/12 Chance of J nd 4/12 chance of U 4rm either parent. there4 out of 36 girls 9 may be jst dere, 15 may be beautiful and 12 may be ugly.

dont you then think the same shud apply to males....after all there's equal possibilities for males too...right?
except you saying nature just wants Naija guys to have the ugliness?
afterall u can substitute all the females, she, girl in ur statement to males, he, boy
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
yorex2011:

dont you then think the same shud apply to males....after all there's equal possibilities for males too...right?
except you saying nature just wants Naija guys to have the ugliness?
afterall u can substitute all the females, she, girl in ur statement to males, he, boy
as u know probalities analyses chances/possibilities/likelihood. somethin which is lykly 2 happen may not eventualy happen. am afraid beauty happened 4 d girls,it just did not happen 4 d guys. :-
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by madenigga2dcore(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
U sound gender biased. Women can neva be equalled to men util dey can walk down the street bald and still think they are beautiful... Note dis.... A gal is neva short... and a guy is neva ugly. A woman must be beautiful if not wat was ha purpose? Furniture? No na. Yu folks were created for man's pleasure, ye are soft aesthetic creatures,, bible calls dem weaker vessels..... And so yu av no much labour n tedious jobs 2do dan 2 remain beautiful
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Chidonsky: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
mtcheew: @Chidonsky u r rite. parents may be both ugly but looks may also com 4rm grandparents and further generations. as 4 rich beauties they r very common ( i cud mention names of very rich yet very ugly ppl ,older ppl sha,)younger ones brought up in comfort may have improved looks. true. as 4 ur last point, i already mentioned(on d 1st page dat looks is one of my shallow preferences. everybody has @ least one(shallow preference) by d way and any human who claims otherwise is a pretentious liar.
u are right, i think what we all generally need is right attitude 2 tins,definitely life will be easier..
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
mtcheew: as u know probalities analyses chances/possibilities/likelihood. somethin which is lykly 2 happen may not eventualy happen. am afraid beauty happened 4 d girls,it just did not happen 4 d guys. :-
so u may be rite, moda nature probably tipped d balance a bit. she probly realised it wuld av been hell on earth if guys had both money nd looks. ever noticed how even d broke ones scream golddiggers at every opportunity. imagine wht it wuld be lyk if y'all had money n luks
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by justplainpaul(m): 12:20am On Oct 08, 2013
So you guyz are still on it with this op. i don`t blame the op, she is still an undergraduate, being sent money for her upkeep. if she were in the labour market, i don`t think she will have much free time in her hands doing statistics on Nigerian men. Assu strike was the iceing on the cake for the op.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
"Guys have no right to be so choosy"

Really? Says who?!

The fact is this: every "rational" being is influenced by taste and preference when making choice and you must not forget that, there are a lot of Ladies and Gents out there; hence, guys will always be choosy. It would rather be great if you give advice on; how to master the art of being "choosy" Or what to consider when being "choosy".

By nature, everyone is choosy, but the bottom line is; doing it with the correct mentality and having the right perspective when it comes to this kind of "matter"

Going through this thread, I see people(ladies and gents) expressing this same act of being "choosy" in different dimensions

As for me, I can't resist a lady with natural beauty while am allergic to "chics" with superficial beauty!

**I guess you understand what I mean by superficial beauty**
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by lipsyliscious: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wow! Can't believe how long dis thread now is...? I even stopped following. anyway any fool dat decides to refer to d Bible only wen it suits dem, may amadioha strike ur dumb ass, u say d Bible calls women weaker vessels, bt u are busy fornicating. I don't know y Nigerians are big hypocrites! Wen its convenient dey run bk to d Bible to buttress deir point n wen its not, dey say "do not bring d Bible into dis", u either bring it into everything or u don't!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Homguy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5Xug_SvpSA
whats d name of dis masquerade?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by arunmeka: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello All,

My Name is Arun Meka. I lived and worked in Lagos for many years, and now I am into full-time exporting human hair from India.

I export to Nigeria and many other countries.

Following are my products:-

1) Wefted hair - Funmi hair, Remy hair and Non-remy hair
2) Bulk hair
3) Clip extensions
4) Wigs

Price range for 8 to 32 inches (machine weft hair extensions):-

wholesale price - $25 to $80 (maximum)
retail prices - $40 to $125 (maximum)

I have a local contact in Lagos. Please contact me or my contact in Lagos if you are looking for any of the above products.
I offer heavy discounts for wholesale buyers.

Arun Meka (India) - +91-9849441092
BB PIN:75973261
Chidinma (Lagos) - +234-8034100068
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
To contribute, since MOST guys are ugly I don't think girls who are already beautiful should be using beauty products, since they are beautiful.
I think beauty products are for the ugly but unlike the truth, OUR so called beautiful ladies are the consumers. I think guys should start wearing high heel, applying make up, doing surgeries to correct their faces (not saying guys never done that) etc.
Beside ugly men should not be employed in heavy industries rather the ladies should be, these ugly guys should do less body damaging work while the excellent exquisite damsels should do those; at least let these ugly guys do some body padding, just an opinion.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
mekzii:
If these girls are so damn beautiful why do they have to wear fake nyash, padded bras, fake hair, paint their faces etc just to get our attention?. Guys had better be choosy, if not you'll get far less than you bargained for. Besides most of these girls don't know what they want, na mouth dem dey.
Not every girl is fake, there are 100% original girls out there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water / Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria / Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.